Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (29974 Views)

Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by faladeSM1132(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2015
Okay. But meanwhile...
Dare to be a Nigerian
If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;
But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.
If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent
and God sent;
If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a
thief.
If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;
If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.
If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;
If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.
If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;
If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.
If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of
progress;
But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the
road, you are genius.
If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;
If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz
Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.
If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;
If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only
helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.
If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in
APC state, it is for the progress of the people;
But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your
state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.
If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support
APC, you a navigator;
If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are
clueless.
If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your
fault but someone up there;
But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you
are wicked human being.
If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and
lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;
But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard
If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures
but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the
nation;
If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their
blessings, you an ingrate and silly.
In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens
scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium
contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation
sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he
jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick
against his perceived enemies.
In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working
for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in
favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star
won election under PDP.
Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje,
Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni,
Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people
financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".
Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where
nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question.
If you do you are enemy of progress.
They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult
group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different
name.
Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and
ignorant one.
Credit: KnightsTemplar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by pyx: 7:18am On Jan 16, 2015
The Lekki-Ikoyi link Bridge constructed by d APC led
state govt is 1.36km long, while d 2nd Niger Bridge
awarded by d PDP led federal govt is 1.5km long
Whilst d Lekki-Ikoyi link Bridge was constructed for
N29b, d 2nd Niger Bridge was awarded for a
whooping sum of N117b.
"It is better for Buhari to come to power in 2015
and jail me for corruption, than for Jonathan to
come back and destroy the remaining Nigeria."
- Obasanjo in his book 'My Watch'

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Kingspin(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2015
deriod:

Obasanjo & Tinubu matter shouldn't be ur problem ,intensify d campaign for ur Boss ,febuhari Gej is going back to otuoke & u will b d one to change address cos u b going with him to support him in his fish farming .

sai Buhari
Buhari age will not allow you to see a bit of truth from fayose's words. Gov. Fashola have said it. Buhari is too old to rule Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by isahsalee: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2015
Gej+sambo+abati+okukpe+fayose = 5 empty brain. Change is not negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by TippyTop(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Fayose might be right, Buhari is dying to get a state funeral.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by ekeneidiagbor: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2015
deriod:
we want issues based campaign not dis crap coming from dis agbero ,Nigeria is not Ekiti so ogbeni park well.

sai Buhari

So you feel what he has just said is not worthy enough to be taken into consideration..

God forbid av u stop to think of the consequences if Buhari dies and Osibanjo is installed as Acting President.... Knowing dat come 2019 he (Osibanjo) or any or other southerner would be projected for 2019.... Do you think our Northern brothers would take it lightly with such repetition of ill history..

Looking at the poker that brought Yaradua and later Jonathan to power, masterminded by Obasanjo.. Is this not another strategy of his chess game??
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2015
pacesetter939:
I laugh in spanish!
How is OBJ making Buhari president, Mr Ayodele Fayose?
Is OBJ alone the Nigerian masses?

A talk from a drowning man and a dyeing party.

GMB all the way!

DIEING PARTY INDEED!
WAIT TILL U WIN FIRST CAUSE I JUST WONDER HOW GBM SUPPORTERS R ALREADY CLAIMING VICTORY.
IF U FAIL NOW, U GO ON DESTRUCTION AS USUAL
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by MrRaldo: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2015
I personally disagree with Gov. Ayo Fayose becouse there is a clear differen between then when obasanjo said prsident Goodluck Jonathan was the best and now he turn his back. I believe it's not about money but now people want change not suga koted mouth. For instance president Goodluck Jonathan went to lagos and state promising what he was unable to accomplish for the past six years on seat. Mr Ayo Fayose this is all I've to. Say "motivate you own people for him because you known what to earn from him but as for me and my people rull it out even am not gainning anything now I believe my children 'll benefit from it. Thank

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Firefire:
The strange love between Obasanjo and Tinubu is like a lion and a goat living together in the same house.

Jonathan should be allowed to complete his term and after that the North will be allowed to present credible candidate in 2019, not an old horse being put forward."

Dr. Goodluck will surely complete his term, if you feel annoyed, please CHANGE your address.

All these APC cretins on Nairaland are just deceiving themselves, the fact is that the sensible Northerners know that power will move to the North in 2019. They know it and already planning for that time. It will NOT be Buhari. cool
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by killuminati(m): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Fayose may even DIE before Buhari. Stupeed man!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by donemperor: 7:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Peoploe like Mr Fayose are the reason why GEJ is facing an uphill task with respect to re- election.They persist in being economical with the truth.Watching Mr Osuntokun on TV the other saying they will go to court to challenge GMB 's elligibility , i felt for GEJ.Mr Osuntokun is in my opinion a respected intellectual who knows very well what the Constitution specifies as the minimum educational requirement to contest the Presidency so what was he going on and on about?GEJ will never carry the Southwest without OBJ and/or Tinubu s backing.Even my one year old son knows this so what is Mr Fayose talking about?!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Tymax(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2015
The fact that a character like Fayose is campaigning for GEJ is a big minus. Those stubborn Ekiti civil servants who voted him in are regretting their actions. Obasanjo was able to check Fayose's excesses in the past but Jona will only turn a blind eye as is his wont.

Besides, Obasanjo is a diehard PDP member. He will never leave. APC is just playing to the gallery by humoring him. Fayose has cried "wolf" on this one.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by mechanics(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2015
I just dont knw why Fayose wil nt focus on hw to develop Ekiti state, he has won d governorship election but 4 hm to deliver, he's there saying fallacies. I wont b surprise if at d end of his tenure he wont deliver.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Firefire(m): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

All these APC cretins on Nairaland are just deceiving themselves, the fact is that the sensible Northerners know that power will move to the North in 2019. They know it and already planning for that time. It will NOT be Buhari. cool

You dey mind the Yeye time wasters

Dr. Jonathan Goodluck remains Nigeria President until 2019.

Every other things is only an activities. cheesy

Annoyed CHANGE your address
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Barblow(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2015
Fayose is gullible for making this statement! A fool at over 40 is a fool forever anyway...
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2015
Since when has Fayose unseated the 'All knowing'
Almost everyone knew that yar'adua was sick...he barely attended up to 50% of his campaign...

Yet, buhari that has been going from state to state, is been ridiculed like these??

Make una fear God oooo!
This campaign has been something else..from PDP
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by farem: 7:43am On Jan 16, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
deriod:

Obasanjo & Tinubu matter shouldn't be ur problem ,intensify d campaign for ur Boss ,febuhari Gej is going back to otuoke & u will b d one to change address cos u b going with him to support him in his fish farming .

sai Buhari
... and ogogoro refinery
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2015
Hw on earth did this clueless tout become d governor of ekiti OF ALL STATES? #change2015!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by eldnix: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2015
But na wa oo...both d Gej n Gmb which of dem b una like say na beta person? I mean how una go jst d carry dem asif any of. Dem relate to una grandfather?...na 2day una don d hear political campaign n dia endless baseless promises?...y una d carry d whole matter 4 head asif e go add to una bank account?...una suppose to d pray say any1 wey wan enter dia make e atleast make a significant change wey evi body go see n no to d carry am ass do or die wit even beefing sef.....which of these men fit beat dia chest say if dem no accomplishe dia promises make dem write dem off....definately no Gej wey power d shaak like ogogoro or d oda one wey I no even wan start talk about am....if una tink say any of dem go come help elevate una abeg sorry to say una gullible die..oh n my advice give d corper wey wan join d election stuff make una use una heads oo na 2day una don d see how those tins d go on 4 naija...abeg make I go read smtin else...dis one no b gist
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by daniel2090: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2015
chai...this man is drooling again..when u are supposed to be making ur state worth living.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by akinwa1(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2015
I've always heard 2 heads are better than one until we change it to 2 "good" heads, yoruba used to say "ogun awwitele ki pa aro" later we add "aro to ba gbon" meaning: a war foretold does not kill a cripple & they added only the wise cripple

Now I'm considering " once beaten, twice shy" we better start thinking of a better way of saying this too cos my hausa brothers never learn. "If" it happens again they will start blaming baba suraju obj & tinubu as if they can not think on their own.

No wonder the Yorubas are d one really supporting gmb most, they want to come back to claim the precidency through the back door, shege obasanjo, sege tinubu daniska kawoi!
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by kinkymax: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Welcome to the WESTERN [size=20pt]BORN-TO-LOOT[/size] AGENDA!!!!! grin

[size=20pt]NORTHERNERS SHINE UNA EYES OOOOOOO. . . DEM WAN DUPE UNA AGAIN!!!!! NEVER TRUST A WESTERN POLITICIAN. . . HE/SHE NEVER MEANS WELL FOR NIGERIA. . . .GET A YOUNGER CANDIDATE THAT WILL RULE FOR A FULL 8 YEARS. BUHARI CANNOT LIVE FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS!!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin[/size]
oponu. U tink u re young u stil av more years to live abi. Do u kno weda u Ve 2days more to live despite yur young age. Ode

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by tushburg(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2015
BH says he is 72 undecided and we know that's his football age angry
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by tushburg(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2015
If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Henricarter(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2015
Pls help me ask fayose of his own state what hs he done making u student to pay school fee within 2wks wen exams re in april GMB2015
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2015
tomakint:
Another voice of reason coming from Ayodele Fayose, Irunmole to n je jollof rice.......I just like this man's sincere words.

No Gov in this our country is sincere, not even the past ones. You better check yourself and your words too
Fayose still owe me and the whole NYSC Batch C '13 ex-corp members Ekiti State
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by fasbat(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=obinnaifeoma post=29831307][/quote] 'eniti o ba ni kin Ku, ni o ma siwaju mi Ku, oro bi ofo ni se AKAN ti o nse epo ti eniyan ko le je' meaning whoever wish me death will die 1st and me in ds is GMB!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Dannyset(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Why are Jonathanians filled with wickedness and evil? When did God surrender his powers to Fayose that he (fayose) determine who lives and who die? This is reckless, wicked, immoral and the height of irresponsibility. The PDP should desist from politics of death and hate. I hope Nigerians are seeing the kind of people that parade themselves as elders and leaders within the PDP. I urge patriotic Nigerians and the progressives to stay calm with assurance that life comes from God alone. By the Grace of God, all these Jonathanians will witness the 80th birthday of the amiable daura born General. #Long Live Muhammadu Buhari #Vote APC
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2015
Firefire:
The strange love between Obasanjo and Tinubu is like a lion and a goat living together in the same house.

Jonathan should be allowed to complete his term and after that the North will be allowed to present credible candidate in 2019, not an old horse being put forward."

Dr. Goodluck will surely complete his term, if you feel annoyed, please CHANGE your address.
How do you describe the relationship between Jonathan and Babangida?
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Burger01(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Ode Fayose, if Buhari doesn't die in office na you go kill am? Don't worry, we have a formidable vice in Osinbajo. How is this mofo Fayose even sure he will not die before Buhari leaves office alive? Stop taking that dry weed, enough of that.

FeBuhari 2015 cool
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by kenny1313(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Is he God?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Paid Condolence To The Family Of Chief Raymond Dokpesi / South-east Presidency: Who Is Your Preferred Candidate?? / "I Am Back To My Position As Vice President, Buhari Is Now In Charge" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.