Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose (29821 Views)

Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Werehkpe: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2015
Na Fayose go collapse mid way.

Silly man he is
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by tinacrl01(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Firefire:
The strange love between Obasanjo and Tinubu is like a lion and a goat living together in the same house.

Jonathan should be allowed to complete his term and after that the North will be allowed to present credible candidate in 2019, not an old horse being put forward."

Dr. Goodluck will surely complete his term, if you feel annoyed, please CHANGE your address.

ebele got alot to carry so u will hlp him out and if u like u can stay with him
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by emmiekwu(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2015
Come febuary 14,we are helding to Aso rock with Buhari to floush out corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by muktarmtt(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=obinnaifeoma post=29831307][/quote]dis is a big fool of highest oder
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Enice(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=obinnaifeoma post=29831307][/quote]Nigerians have the right to known to the assets of the president
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Rexnegro(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2015
deriod:
we want issues based campaign not dis crap coming from dis agbero ,Nigeria is not Ekiti so ogbeni park well.

sai Buhari

Nice comment bro...am from ekiti state o but u see d way I take hate dis tout called fayose ehn....don't no wat my people in ekiti saw that they voted for him again...smh for them. Once again bro nice comment...thumbs up. I gave u my like too.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by lyman720(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2015
Fayose don smoke weed again...U will learn to respect Old ones,when u time come...Na small e remain. GMB 2015
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by broswilli: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2015
Rubbish this is not possible or true. Obasanjo is an elderly man older than these persons how can he select them as president expecting them to die, had it been obasanjo was a young man this would have made sense, this is junk statement or info tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by victors123: 11:40am On Jan 16, 2015
Some people are senseness like Deriod u are bigger to Ekiti ppl ?or wise than them? if u want comment u should knw wat to say okay...who told u that his are no number that wat Ekiti ppl need u can be frm Ekiti & belong to Apc u hv to hate so u want Ekiti to vote lier Fayemi again u r wrong my brother.... I support Buhari for president!!!!!!! Just we need change nobody is gud among of them!!
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Nickymezor(f): 11:52am On Jan 16, 2015
egift:
Ekiti people are yet to recover how they ended up with a comedian. Always embarrassing his people.

GMB all the way!
Lol @ ur last line
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by hamedvision2030: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2015
This man call Ayo is an Agbero as some folks call him. The man in question mr obasanjo has not publickly come and endorse GMB but he only tells the clueless GEJ that he has failed Nigerians which you and I will agree. Are u God to say cos some1 was an old man will die b4 u. The one dieing is far better than healthy living GEJ. Watch ur words next time Agbero governor
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Sant1m: 12:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
EndtimeBlessing:
So Fayose is in a position to know when somebody else will die?
Does he also know his own?
it bemuse me when people look at others(old) folks and pass judgement as to when they are going to die and you call it politics, who are we to decide if God says Buhari will live until past 100, check around you and you will probably see a frail old man or woman, do you know how many yrs that person has remained sickly yet many youths ve died before them, cut this crap about Buhari and how he will die because we are not God. Zik passed judgement on those who wish him death and many of them died before him. It's God that gives life recognise it,
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
tushburg:
If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by Krisddon: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
pacesetter939:
I laugh in spanish!
How is OBJ making Buhari president, Mr Ayodele Fayose?
Is OBJ alone the Nigerian masses?

A talk from a drowning man and a dyeing party.

GMB all the way!
Oga emegi voom na anya!
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by daninphilo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Is only under clueless leader of corrupt nigeria can dis looter thieves can b governor Y u privatize PHCN yet we have no light award lagos -Ibadan exp for almost 3years without any meaningful work b done
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by lisimmo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
PollNaija opinion poll:

Jimi Agbaje vs Akinwunmi Ambode

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote on this issue and lots more.

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by annita19(f): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
I read he is over 70 years old. Damn isn't he supposed to be at the nursing home?
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by jaybee(f): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
lisimmo:
PollNaija opinion poll:

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote on this issue and lots more.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035900_pollnaija2_pnge45204165380a9ab84a8b0bba4af0099

GOOD WORKING APP. A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BROSS. NICE WORK
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by shikshark: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
deriod:
we want issues based campaign not dis crap coming from dis agbero ,Nigeria is not Ekiti so ogbeni park well.

sai Buhari

the rate at which pple click likes on GMB supported comments is like a sampling of the result of fe buhari 14th election.
GMB, please start working on your presidential speech
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by rhames(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=obinnaifeoma post=29831307][/quote]

GEJ described some elder statesmen as motor park touts. Nigerians now know who the touts are. Here is one of them.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by deriod(m): 2:28am On Jan 17, 2015
victors123:
Some people are senseness like Deriod u are bigger to Ekiti ppl ?or wise than them? if u want comment u should knw wat to say okay...who told u that his are no number that wat Ekiti ppl need u can be frm Ekiti & belong to Apc u hv to hate so u want Ekiti to vote lier Fayemi again u r wrong my brother.... I support Buhari for president!!!!!!! Just we need change nobody is gud among of them!!

ki lo n so,what are u saying? you are not making any sense.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by donemperor: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2015
tomakint:

You are indeed an ode, a proper odenson. I thought you will refute what Fayose said not this lame talks from you.
Fayose 's statement is not worth refuting.It is the ranting of someone who was obviously ill-bred.A very insensitive thing to say.GEJ and his followers need lessons on empathy!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by honeyseller291(m): 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose by honeyseller291(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Isah Misau Criticizes Buhari's Government (Video) / APC Mega Rally in Bayelsa State.... Live On AIT / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.