Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari (2832 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Holds Umbrella For Osinbajo When It Was Raining In Ekiti (Pic / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency / Prophet, J.K. Hephzibah: “pray For Buhari, Osinbajo Not To Die In Power” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by Swizdoe(m): 6:46am On Jan 16, 2015
olas24u:

Without any out come in the social and economic conditions of the people,oil prices have gone down in many filling stations in other lands,but this people are still charging Nigerians the same amount of money.what do you call this kind of thing?wickedness
No call it austerity measures according to that fattybombom finance and economy supervisor abii na minister dem dey call am
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by softwareman(m): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Abeg leave the civil war out of this wan o!
The WEST can NEVER be trusted.
The support of GMB is NOT GENUINE!!!! kiss
GMB IS BEING USED!!!!! kiss

When it comes to matters concerning NIGERIANS. . . THE WEST IS THE LEAST YOU CAN COUNT ON!
Too self-centered and toooooo CORRRRRRUPT!!!! kiss
Honestly, I will suggest you leave that to the rest of the country to judge.
Consider, WHY WAS OBASANJO BROUGHT IN AT THE LAST MINUTE WHEN EKWUEME WAS THE LEADING CONTENDER TO CLINCH THE PDP TICKET IN 1998.

ONE GUESS FOR WHO CA NOT BE TRUSTED IN NIGERIA BY MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS. The finger is pointing at you.
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 7:03am On Jan 16, 2015
softwareman:

Honestly, I will suggest you leave that to the rest of the country to judge.
Consider, WHY WAS OBASANJO BROUGHT IN AT THE LAST MINUTE WHEN EKWUEME WAS THE LEADING CONTENDER TO CLINCH THE PDP TICKET IN 1998.

ONE GUESS FOR WHO CA NOT BE TRUSTED IN NIGERIA BY MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS. The finger is pointing at you.

The rest of the country INDEED. . . That cannot see because of poverty fumes from the generator fumes of OBJ AND TINUBU? cheesy
Nigerians were fooled by OBJ. . . ,ABACHA WAS NOT!
Now we all KNOW!!!!! grin
You think this is 1999?

OBJ don prove himself abi?
THE WORST HUMAN BEING IN NIGERIA AS REPRESENTED BY WESTERN NIGERIA!!!
Una go soon see PEPPER!!!! cheesy
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by softwareman(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2015
mrmetoo1:
See desperation!!! You guys please make up mind what tribe you want to hate on time jare, the clock is ticking. You guys spent the first half of your campaign insulting the Hausas, all of a sudden you care about them... lmao How dumb these guys are, I'm sure as soon as the campaign shifts to the north and the attention is on the northerners, then they'll start insulting them again
THEY DO NOT LOVE A NYBODY BUT THEMSELVES.
INFACT, THE LOVE THEY HAVE FOR JOMATHAN IS PREDI CATED ON HOW THEY CAN EXPLOIT HIM FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH AND SELF CENTERED AGENDA. Some IJAWS are already complaining , it cannot do anything now for strategic reasons.

Believe me, the IGBOS hatred for YORUBAS is far more DEEP SEATED THAN THE ONES THEY HAVE FOR HAUSAS AND MUSLIMS.

GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY AND WISDOM, HAD SO MADE NIGERIA THAT THERE IS LITTLE THEY CAN DO TO VENT THEIR HATRED
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by softwareman(m): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The rest of the country INDEED. . . That cannot see because of poverty fumes from the generator fumes of OBJ AND TINUBU? cheesy
Nigerians were fooled by OBJ. . . ,ABACHA WAS NOT!
Now we all KNOW!!!!! grin
You think this is 1999?

OBJ don prove himself abi?
THE WORST HUMAN BEING IN NIGERIA AS REPRESENTED BY WESTERN NIGERIA!!!
Una go soon see PEPPER!!!! cheesy
I agree with you. If yorubas destiny were to be in your people's hand, WE FOR DON SEE PEPPER TETE!
Fortunately, and thank God for his mercies, no matter how much you hate, there is nothing you can do to stop our progress.

2 Likes

Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2015
softwareman:

I agree with you. If yorubas destiny were to be in your people's hand, WE FOR DON SEE PEPPER TETE!
Fortunately, and thank God for his mercies, no matter how much you hate, there is nothing you can do to stop our progress.

So, we should FOREVER suffer in YOUR HANDS? grin
Like I stated earlier. . .UNA GO SOON SEE PEPPER!!!! kiss
Evil AND DIVINE CORRUPTION is in your people's blood and genes. . . NOT MINE! kiss

Good news. . .I AIN'T NO CHRISTIAN!
I can NEVER WORSHIP the same GOD AS YOURS OR OBJ'S!
Hallelujah!!!! cheesy

THE GOD OF CROOKS! grin
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by pazienza(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2015
softwareman:

The person you are replying isn't even Igbo, so you can tune down your Igbophobic utterances, unless you want a very very Yorubaphobic feedback from me.
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by Borderless: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2015
olas24u:

You want to rig the election?GEJ had 6 years with all the good will and support from southwest Nigeria.He did not give anything back to the Nigerian people that supported him from the oppressors during yar adua period.They wanted to deny him the presidency we all supported him .At the end all promises made were never implemented .power 0,security o,economy,debt 0,exchange rate 0,healthacre 0,agric ,Good

I'm not sure you've travelled on lagos-ibadan expressway lately. Abi nah bush you dey follow ni? (Just jokes). I believe GEJ has tried, he has my vote!
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2015
The Op is correct...This about how the west can make it back to the center because they feel left out. And they careless about how they get there or who gets hurt(the nation)....Even if millions have to die and the economy crippled for them to get there they dont care and thats why they are supporting an old and archaic old man to lead us in this age. This people are desperate and have no soul!!!!
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by bayulll01(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Francis5:
Yes, they support Osinbajo and not Buhari. They are hoping for one of two things

1. Buhari wins but would be so senile and unintelligent enough not to be able to rule. That way, a Yoruba man is the de facto president.

2. Buhari actual dies in power, and like GEJ, Osinbajo takes over.

But in the event that Buhari wins the Yoruba will be in for a shocker because, the north will not allow themselves to be cheated twice. There will be so much blood shed in the west, which is already the backyard of the fulani, that they will regret their action against Jonathan

Their only saving grace is that Buhari will never win.
a very stupiid and useless human,if any blood will be shed it will be urs and ur family cos u brought this on them,we don't support mediocrity and stupidity,we don't support cluellesssness,we don't support someone all in the name he is my brother go and ask OBj when he was the president,he faces much critics from the yorubas,as u want war ur family will be the first to perish,I av some igbo friends they are wonderful people,my gf is even igbo so I won't say ur stupidity is from your Tribe cos Igbos are intelligent and wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by Gbawe: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2015
NRIPRIEST:
The Op is correct...This about how the west can make it back to the center because they feel left out. And they careless about how they get there or who gets hurt(the nation)....Even if millions have to die and the economy crippled for them to get there they dont care and thats why they are supporting an old and archaic old man to lead us in this age. This people are desperate and have no soul!!!!

You are only describing you and yours. Do you know the damage GEJ has done already that the Yorubas feel duty-bound to correct as a people who contributed to him becoming President with their votes in 2011? If you are a reasonable person why not just conclude that the Yorubas have given GEJ a chance and now have the right to opt for someone else because of the failure of GEJ and that alone?

You guys are so unreasonable, hateful and bigoted you expect the rest of us to abide with the very dangerous and failed President you have chosen to sink with because of religious and ethnic hatred of others. The Yorubas are not the one putting Nigeria in danger. We are not the ones who are irresponsible . We are not the ones who do not care that many,many thousands of innocent Nigerians have died under this government with no justice for those lost souls till date. We are not the ones whose first reaction to the Chibok kidnapping was to jump blindly behind GEJ by shockingly proclaim to the world that "Chibok kidnapping is a scam".

Your penchant for blatantly dishonest revisionism, where you cast others as villains and hold yourself to be pious and godly, is disgusting. The GEJ years did not happen 50 years ago like the civil war which came before many of us were born. We all witnessed events under GEJ to know precisely who did what. You are shameless trying to revise history that is only a few years old in your ethnocentric effort to cast Yorubas as villains. Kindly spare us your wholesale dishonesty, brazenly shameless revisionism, bigoted myopia, lies and insults against the Yoruba ethnic group. Simply go and vote for your GEJ and let others vote their choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by bayulll01(m): 8:03am On Jan 16, 2015
Borderless:

I'm not sure you've travelled on lagos-ibadan expressway lately. Abi nah bush you dey follow ni? (Just jokes). I believe GEJ has tried, he has my vote!
I don't blame u are a product of your society,in his 6yrs only ore roads that's all he can boast of,in how many years of independent u are celebrating roads,if u ve ever leave the shore of this country,u will raise curse and abuses on our leaders daily
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by Francis5: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2015

The SW is completely unaffected by the propaganda. They know Buhari well as head of state and petroleum minister. Younger people know him as PTF chief during Abacha. His anti corruption credentials are also well known and more importantly they know he will give mostly ideological direction but most of the work of governance will be done by their son, Osinbajo. 

https://www.nairaland.com/2094052/professor-osinbajo-does-not-phd

Quote from Adminisher. What more do we need to know the evil intention of omo ododowa on both GEJ and GMB?
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by Francis5: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2095795/obasanjo-wants-make-buhari-president

Obasanjo Wants To Make Buhari President So That He'll Die In Office - Fayose

Hehehe! Even Fayose, no less a Yoruba, knows the game plan of APC
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by Francis5: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari Is Sick, Northern Elders Worried 

https://www.nairaland.com/2095147/buhari-sick-northern-elders-worried

Give up your evil plans, SW ( APC). The north already has a clue of what you are hoping for with GMB
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by 100Cents: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2015
Francis5:
Yes, they support Osinbajo and not Buhari. They are hoping for one of two things

1. Buhari wins but would be so senile and unintelligent enough not to be able to rule. That way, a Yoruba man is the de facto president.

But in the event that Buhari wins the Yoruba will be in for a shocker because, the north will not allow themselves to be cheated twice. There will be so much blood shed in the west, which is already the backyard of the fulani, that they will regret their action against Jonathan

Seconded !
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by Francis5: 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=100Cents post=29840442]

Seconded ![/quote
Your brain is very functional unlike that of Gbawe.
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by docsholz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Failed nation grin
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by gabriel212: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Francis5:
Yes, SW APC support Osinbajo and not Buhari. They are hoping for one of two things

But in the event that Buhari wins the Yoruba APC will be in for a shocker because, the north will not allow themselves to be cheated twice. There will be so much blood shed in the SW APC, which is already the backyard of the fulani, that they will regret their action against Jonathan

GOD bless SW PDP
this one that you wish Buhari dead you can die ahead of him when he is declared the presidential election 2015 winner in February 15 or 16. Anyway accept my anticipated condolence.
ADIEU!

1 Like

Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by Kolade354(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Francis5:
Yes, SW APC support Osinbajo and not Buhari. They are hoping for one of two things

But in the event that Buhari wins the Yoruba APC will be in for a shocker because, the north will not allow themselves to be cheated twice. There will be so much blood shed in the SW APC, which is already the backyard of the fulani, that they will regret their action against Jonathan

GOD bless SW PDP
pls answer this question. The top 20 post in Nigeria why is their no yoruba man. Is that yoruba pple are not intelligent or jonathan like them enough to neglect yoruba people in his govt.
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by StunningCEO: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmSyUEQTM8U

granmama for gretgranpapa hotel cum make i nack ayonge own put now. grin grin grin ashewo kobokobo
Re: SW (APC) Support Is For Osinbajo, Not Buhari by Francis5: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBOS ..We No Try At All Oh. *My Opinion* / Igbo Ingenuity 101 / Gov. Wike BANS Pro-Biafra Protests In Rivers State - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.