Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Once Upon A Time In Every Diary…dazzles! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once Upon A Time In Every Diary…dazzles! (451 Views)

She Said ''push Harder'' As The Three Guys Were Doing It One At A Time (pics) / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time In Bed & Have Her BEG For More Using This Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once Upon A Time In Every Diary…dazzles! by YvonneWilliams: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Once upon a time in every diary, lies an untold tale of a somewhat ridiculous fascination, forever hidden and engraved in each soul…

Mmm…Dear Diary, always there with her enticingly- invincible- soothing shoulders, urging you to lean on!

Oh! Our Dearest, Dearest Diary, everly present with open arms in eager anticipation, luring you with the irresistible warmth of a friend, as she bewitches you with her every charm, locking you in an intoxicating embrace!

Indeed! Man’s one true companion! Constantly listening, yet, never judging and forever yearning to update our every conquest, with nothing but the purest of intentions.

As the pages flip open, she displays with sheer delight her effortless ability to strip us bear of the ‘Borrowed Sophistication’ and reveals with artistic splendor our inner vulnerability. Just how she does it? Why – By renting every fabulous facade of composure, we’ve ever staged in front of the world of course! …As teardrops spill unashamedly!

Gradually, as time gracefully glides by, she awakens us from our ‘enchanted daze’ with amazing dexterity, revealing the misguided tour of the heart, in its frantic search, for its one true love!

…I’d always thought this was how the story would go; the day begins like every other normal day- The sun rises at sunrise, the grass- green, trees swaying rhythmically in sweet surrender to the freshness of the morning breeze, characterized by the normal hustle and bustle of everyday life…

And at that instant, as though a fairy tale, fate works her magic! She ordains it! Your paths cross…it feels like you’ve known forever. He gets you like no one else…Sees right through you to the centre of your being! Oh, how to put it- Yeah, I got it!-The merging of two souls as one! Two hearts one beat!!!

Hmm, as the world stands still, itching and eagerly anticipating the unfolding of a new chapter! Uh-huh! This had forever been my theory- ‘Compatibility meaning Rightness!’

Funny, I had this secret fantasy in my teens (Which I embarrassingly nurtured till adulthood) where it’s just pretty little confused moi, all alone in my room debating within myself, cos I’d fallen for a guy and was contemplating the possibility of him being- ‘The One,’ while looking up dreamily to the sky for answers…And then suddenly, I hear it…that still small voice! It’s perfectly clear, as it announces with undeniable clarity- ‘Yvonne my child, he’s definitely the one!’ and with that, I return overly excited grabbing my prince charming, living happily ever after!!! (Needless to say, it never did work that way for me!).

See more: http:///1IGgSiO

Re: Once Upon A Time In Every Diary…dazzles! by chrislu(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2015
Spectacular write-up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Greatest Mistakes Guys Make When They Meet A Gorgeous / Your Opinions Are Needed / SMH In Advance! FEBRUARY 14th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.