Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally (31677 Views)

Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home / PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
All Lies. PDP and their cheap lies
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by hamedvision2030: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wike the same man that call GEJ Nigeria jesus. So this is how they want to reward ur loyalty......... Still folding my hand and sitting on the mountain watching the whole saga.
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by colossus2: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
He said, “APC has gone to higher boys to carry gun because they were here on the 13th of January, nobody came out.
Na who write dis thing shocked
When did hire become higher grin
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by babadee1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
I didn't see the thread about the APC ward leader who was killed in Rivers State last week on the front page.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by johny616: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
omenka:
I have no doubt in my mind he staged this himself.

The man is of very queer character.
definitely. And he did all that just to get cheap sympathy and attention.
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by robay(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wilson125:
n wat s dis 1 saying? Hmmm
waterundecided
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
am going to purchase my own Gun ...Rn1-Dk200 with grenade luncher
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Blame the situation on Pej..
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by OLUJAY4REAL: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
mogentle:

You started it nah...

Is this a desireable comment from a supposed responsible and patriotic nigerian even after signing the non-violence accord? I implore nigerians to always bear our unity in mind before making public contributions to issues of national importance. God bless Nigeria(ns).
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by fairheven: 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
This "WIKED" of a man is realy funny,he must be myopic an hallucinating if he doesn't know by now that he has more enemies in rivers PDP than in APC.
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Apostle Johnson suliema has prophesied that el-rufia will lose Kaduna state election

Ameachi become chief driver to El-rufia dream is shattered
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
These cultists should leave Rivers state alone...
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by jingh(f): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
nacosprof:

Ashawooo like you,.can you see the handwritten

Imprudent, demented fellow
when did you escaped from mental hospital, you need to ho back before you disgrace your people on net.
clueless psychiatric lad
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by fiftynaira(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
In other news p h nairalanders will be meetin 2moro @ D LINE (extingush carban) back of nitel by 4pm...
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by jingh(f): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Wilson125:
n wat s dis 1 saying? Hmmm
you can't understand ad long as your master is clueless to solving Nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by UGLYS: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
"He said, “APC has gone to higher boys to carry gun because they were here on the 13th of January, nobody came out. When they saw the mammoth crowd that came to welcome us, they became scared."

The reasoning and statement above will make me weep for the people of Rivers state should this man emerge.

So APC came, saw mammoth crowd, went back and hired boys?
I smell foul play and a cheap attempt to whip up public sentiments.
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Omo, mi no dey for killi killi politics ooooo
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by KanwuliaJara: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ. . . shine ya nyansh o! grin
Objects in your rear-view mirror. . . .
Don't say I did not warn you!

WHEN BOTH YOUR GOD AND GODFATHER ON EARTH DESERTS YOU. . . . . cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by otokx(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
babadee1:
I didn't see the thread about the APC ward leader who was killed in Rivers State last week on the front page.

This is a season of politics.
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by stanley102(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
A violence-free election should be top in our prayer points now.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by otokx(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
fiftynaira:
In other news p h nairalanders will be meetin 2moro @ D LINE (extingush carban) back of nitel by 4pm...

Yeah keep a date with them nairalanders.
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by dorodee(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Politicians will send their children abroad during election and then arm gullible youths to fight and defend their interest.

Let's enlighten our brothers, sisters, friends and enemies who will be used as a tool to fulfill their selfish agenda.
You can make a difference rather than a victim

#violenceFreeElection

I agree with you my brother.. Na only poor and innocent dey die.. The rich will always escape death
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by chimchim1(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Stage managed!!! How can armed youths come to a gathering like that with none or only a few injured?
I smell something.

Wike is smelling somehow.

My take though
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by deletrue: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
[quote author=IamDaniella post=29837989][/quote]Very perfect talk. Nigerian youths, avoid being hired for rubbish political things.
What I do today in rivers is to ask the small boys to cross me to the nearby villages, take a walk around to almost all the corners to campaign against Buhari.and Amaechi. It is only better to talk deeply and explain to an extent to convince the natives and educated especially those votable ages. That is the extent you can go if you love your candidate and not to instruct and arm the youths to go and kill.
I have enough records of Buhari, even in the area of Islam alone. Depending on the location, explain to the people the requirements, infact give examples of what Islam stand for across the world, especially the Arabs etc. so why should I not take my time to talk and be able to convince people. Take a mega phone, charge the battary to carry the duties for a day or two and do your work and leave the rest for the electorates.
In the vilages, tell and ask them whether any northner governor can or has insulted and finished, most times, on personal bases, any of their presidents, heads of states etc. as it is with Amaechi. Explain to the people that Amaechi is the devil that is selling them out. Tell the people how Amaechi has contacted Obasanjo on continue bases to ensure that very gravious lies are told against GEJ so as to pull him down. Inform them about what Obasanjo did to Odi. In fact there are many campaign strategies outside carrying of guns abi fire arms, provided your mouth is very sharp and the records are available.
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by jditimiya(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
they should catch those people and question them before passing blame to people that know nothing. politic should be free and save.
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by henryelfhel: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
which way nigeria
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
jingh:
when did you escaped from mental hospital, you need to ho back before you disgrace your people on net.
clueless psychiatric lad

So so sorry for my wrong comment against you swt hrt.. My mind is judging me ok, am n't use to insult
I love you,.
Look forward to know you more
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by otbliz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
jingh:
how low can this pdp go low in their thinking
soon you will blame apc when you don't Ve an erection
bunch of useless bad mouthing fellows
say no to violence
say yes to change
say buhari
#buhari4change
And your point is?
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by Mega72(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
The earlier we change our mindsets and statements to start educating our follow nigerian to stop all this madness,we all saw how GEJ and GMB embrass themselves at thhe just cconcluded non violence peace agreement with all political parties,noting happen to wike and co but others died,GEJ or GMB will still not have any scrach nor their families menbers while the folish people is dieing like fow all in d name of political noncensenc!
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by RedArrow: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
The depth or shallowness of each candidate and his political form is further accentuated in the following joke currently trending in Nigeria’s social media:
1. APC: We will ensure power stability.
1. PDP: Where is Mrs Buhari?
2. APC: We are going to fight corruption
2. PDP: APC tried to hack INEC computers
3. APC: We are going to fight terrorism
3. PDP: Some APC elder statesmen are garage touts
4. APC: We will invest in agriculture
4. PDP: S/South will collapse the economy if Jonathan loses
5. APC: We are going to upgrade standard of education
5. PDP: I will expose failures of our ex heads of state
6. APC: We will curb degradation of environmental pollution
6. PDP: Buhari doesn’t know his phone number.
7. APC: Nigeria’s wealth must be enjoyed by all of us
7. PDP: Buhari put Umaru Dikko inside a crate
8. APC: We will encourage rural development
8. PDP: Buhari cannot use a computer.
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by Mayydayy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
i live in portharcort here
anybody who knows nyesom wike very well will tell you that thks is not in anyway far from his method of doing things.
am sure he paid the shooters.
told tbem when to come and act their drama but failed to tell them that some of them will likely lose their live on the stage.
he immediately blamed the apc and the tone of his uncalculated ultrances quickly gave him away.

my prayer today once again is.
God.dont ever let nyesom wkke become gov in rivers state.thats it.
Re: Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally by Tomjazzy2: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
This is it! I've automatically withdrawn my application with INEC as an adhoc staff in the coming polls angry

INEC una dare mail me, I sue for attempted murder angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Osinbajo At APC Presidential Primary In Elegushi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.