Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (47207 Views)

Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
The way Apc thread got to front page with speed of light...this pastor is just saying shit.

3 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Bsc(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nawoh
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by notoriousbabe: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bad belle. As is he{the man himself}would have refused if APC had picked him as GMB's running mate. Make him go face him church business jo,na bad belle dey worry am.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by asiwajumi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
Politics again? how much den dey sell fufu for ur area jare

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by notoriousbabe: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
stunt89:
The way Apc thread got to front page with speed of light...this pastor is just saying shit.
real pooooo,from a poooo pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by ProfessorPP(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Is he a doom 2 d v.p? As 4 me, it's time 4 change.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by JustCare: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
but I'm sad today

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by ellechrystal(f): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by tundemogba12(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
He may not even have a PVC! Why did GEJ picked a muslim vice presidential candidate? Is it not to balance the equation? Some people are jittery cos of the impending change. Vote wisely and don't be fooled by biased religious leaders!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by wise7(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
this RCCG pastors sha.this 1 na reno 'omoCry' brother

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by dafil22(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
I like dis! For d first time,a Pst has spoken boldly. God bless u Sir!

7 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by karidad(f): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
I tot Tunde Bakare his 2011 running mate was a pastor?

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
“A case in point is Buhari’s utterances in the run up to the 2011 general elections where he categorically said that Muslims should not vote for Christians and that Northerners should not vote for a Southerner.

Can someone give me a link to that statement? When did Muhammadu Buhari make this statement? They have graduated from the ungovernable statement to this one. Pastor please you have your opinion but get your fact right. Your propaganda is dead on arrival

6 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Ruty88(f): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
No problem. God knows d end from d begining. 2011 elections is one thing I wudnt even want my enemies to xperience. Even my dad's car got shattered by some rogues coz Buhari didn't win. God help Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by sammyj: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Redeemed Pastor Indeed. I believe this Man of God is just being unnecessarily BIAS and SENTIMENTAL. Redeemed Pastors are not supposed to openly give their opinion in public rather than do it in private. God will help us in this country and I am yet to believe this until the General Overseer of RCCG comes out to say this. The wind of change is coming and no man or Pastor can stop it. We are wiser now and no religion or any other sentiment can stop the change from happening come FeBuhari 2015 when we kick out the clueless one and all his cohort out of government back to Otuoke. click like if you support change!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
knightsTempler:
God Bless this Pastor.

He is very much on point.
he is on point but Mbaka was off point right? Delusion.

3 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Kx: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Somebody should not hide under the veil of pastor to make careless and irresponsible statements.

Even Daddy G.O has not come out to tell RCCG members who to vote for.

Why is this man using his religious pulpit to swing opinions against GMB and in favour of GEJ?
Why I am surprised? He does not know how costly a cup of garri or a litre of kerosine is. Afterall church offering , special offering,tithe, sowing of seed etc are taking care of his needs.

Coming from a supposed pastor who should be preaching peace, love, togetherness and the salvation of Christ for all (pagans, muslims and christians who turn to him) its a SHAME.

Sai Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Forwetinnah: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Leebeedo:

What did you read ? You've started picking bad attitudes on niaraland

You dey mind all these small children wey never even reach to vote?? Na dem boku for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by joseph1832(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
So just because Buhari said that you won't vote for him? I see that if it was someone like Machine Gun Oritsejafor who's veying for President you'd rush and vote for him because he's christian despite his allege implicit dealing in matter of dubious and scandalous origins?.

This pastor and those who think like him are the reason why Nigeria is still struggling along religious lines.

Pastor tell your people to vote for an individual not because of their religious affiliation but because they possess what it takes to lead and deliver the masses from the massive suffering going on.

6 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by lovesamzy: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Can someone please provide the latest names of the National Executive Leaders of the APC, this is what i have as at now, please revert cos i know the party chairman is now: John Odigie Oyegun (Christian)

Party Leader - North, Gen Muhammadu Buhari…………………….(Muslim). 2] Party Leader - South, Bola Ahmed Tinubu ……………………………(Muslim). 3] National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande…………………… (Muslim) 4] Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari………………… (Muslim) 5] National Secretary:

Tijjani Musa Tumsah…………………………… (Muslim) 6] Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai………………………….. (Muslim) 7] National Publicity Secretary.: Lai Muhammed…………………… (Muslim)

8] National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq………………………………… (Muslim)

9] National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa……………….. (Muslim)

10] National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado……………………………. (Muslim)

11] National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire ………………………………..(Muslim)

12] National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin………………………………. (Muslim)

13] National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor………………………… (Muslim Convert)

14] Ex-Officio Member: Muniru Muse…………………………………. (Muslim)

15] Ex-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi ……………………………(Muslim)

source: http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/16480-apc-a-muslim-sharia-party-see-the-list-of-official-and-religion

Thank you,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by petrov10: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
demelza:
Who is this persona non grata?
the iliterate muhamadu

3 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by callmenow: 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
demelza:
Who is this persona non grata?

Truth hurts. This pastor has nailed it. It appears to me that you are clueless, unlike 170 million Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Spactacle(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
story story......

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by joseph1832(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:

Can someone give me a link to that statement? When did Muhammadu Buhari make this statement? They have graduated from the ungovernable statement to this one. Pastor please you have your opinion but get your fact right. Your propaganda is dead on arrival
Believe me all what this pastor is just saying is mere hear say!. You go wait for that link forever and ever!!!.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by DeCritique(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
God bless you pastor. Our politicians think our brain is made of cotton wool!!

4 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
Anti Buhari treads making front page like pure water. Mr Seun how much are you guys paid oooo?
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Spactacle(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
JustCare:
but I'm sad today

Sorry.. cheer up OK..
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by callmenow: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
franciskaine:
he is on point but Mbaka was off point right? Delusion.

Mbaka shoots from the hip. He is Ghana must go 'priest'/pastor, who utters inanities depending on who lobbied him.

3 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Samchelsea(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

Favour me as how?
whatever doesn't favour Buhari doesn't favour you

4 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by blazetitov: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Samchelsea:

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/apc-using-osinbajo-to-mask-buharis-religious-bias-rccg-pastor.106594/

All these irresponsible posts by PDP e-rats will not help GEJ. A RCCG pastor had interview with Sun newspaper but the link you are giving us is one useless www.nigerianbulletin.com. Give us the correct link. Sensible Nigerians are tired of this rudderless government and your otuoke saviour will be voted out.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Babalegba(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
This man is not making any sense, Buhari had a pastor as his running mate last time. Hate mongering pastor who does not even understand that his congregation need deliverance from the evil clutches of pdp, a party that has pauperized the country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Offia Nwali Is Dead / We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.