Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (47196 Views)

Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by samplegirl(f): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
What is this man sayin?? undecided

He is saying the simple TRUTH but because TRUTH is bitter to negative people you will be uncomfortable
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by micrep3030(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sir we kw they can not deceive us
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by xklucvG: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
demelza:
Who is this persona non grata?
[color=#550000][/color]
Your Uncle in Christ.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Eluwilussit(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Newshunter:

Eziachi please tell it to your bokoharam-spiritual father Buhari all you have said, because he started the religious and tribal bigotry. Now it is back-firing and you are crying foul as Buhari gets beaten. He has to come out and renounce all the rubbish he has been saying and stop encouraging and sponsoring tribal and religious fundamentalism.

For all you the supporters of Buhari stop being dafts and morons like buhari but start reasoning because I strongly believe unlike Buhari some of you at least have their secondary school certificates. Each time the truth is issued about Buhari, instead of truthfully analysing, verifying and accept the fact and truth, will start insulting and attacking the person who brings out the information. Now what is wrong with this pastor putting the matter straight? Why attacking him? Are you all Almajiris who have no sense of theirs but allow the mallams and leader manipulate them even against their own good?

It is nobody's fault that Buhari has such a dirty and bad record. Buharists should stop blaming GEJ or any other person for Buhari's wahala.

True that!

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by greall1: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
The pastor need money. I don't expect the man of god who is leading a group of pple suppose to open mouth like dis in public.dis is one of d problem we are facing. A good leader don't act like dis. I vote for GeJ last election I c Buhari as an alternative Of change.

My signature
I & my family voting for buhari.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Heart2heart(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
[Point of correction it is prodesseur OSHIMGBADE. That is all.quote author=nnafather post=29845128]Osinbajo is just a professor without brain....he can't read the handwriting on the wall. Desperate old men. [/quote]
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by PenSniper: 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
angelcj:
You guys have been ruling us since 1960, we
never complained. Obasanjo gave back the power to you guys, we
never complained. Goodluck accidently becomes the President, you
guys started throwing bomb and killing people. You guys are just bunch of clowns! Illiterates! Whether competent or not, Goodluck will be our
president again! You guys can go and bomb the whole North if he
wins, thats none of my fucking business!

Oh how i love you and celebrate your post with a good dish of imported amala with ogbono. Wish you were a female.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by otil1: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2015

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Vikky014(f): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ninapha:

Buhari shd not hv come in atall. If it has been kwankwaso or any other vibrant and non religious fanatic from the north, i wd hv taken APC more serious. Buhari is not the change we need,

Buhari 'ebuharigo' anyi before. We need not be' buharied' again.
lol.@ebuharigo anyi before.He will also buharia world oil price grin
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Eluwilussit(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Trns4mat:

Firstly I am a christian from the North. I have family members and friends in the military fighting Boko Haram right now. My parents were adent supporters of Goodluck for religious sentimental reasons.

Now here is my point:

My Dear I am very much concerned about the Islamic agenda, however gej is either he doesn't know about it or doesn't care for his personal greed because he doesn't show any move to that effect, he instead was being played into their agenda: the Islamic banking came to be under his watch, the almajiri school system under his watch, sharia law was perfected under his watch. So why do you think returning him will save Nigeria from whatever agenda there is? This is a sentimental ntal campaign strategy to deceive Christians to vote for him.

Tell me one single thing Gej has done to advance Christianity in the last 6 years? The BH has killed more Christians than any religion yet Goodluck refused to end it, instead he said "why should we stage war against BH that rhey are our children ". If they are killing Christians and he refused to stop it, how else is he helping Christianity and Christians? He is after his personal gain, he is now using religion because he wants to get the votes. Christians in the north agreed and massively voted for him in 2011 because he is a Christian but he has failed them. I had serious argument with my father in 2011 on why he should not vote GEJ, but this year I don't need to convince any christian in the north cos GEJ is never there for Christians and won't help Christianity in any way.

Yar'adua was more fierce in fighting the Boko Haram than even GEJ - what has he done to rescue the Christians from their (boko haram) swords? Sincerely I don't see a basis to heap a sentiment to vote for Goodluck based on this analysis. Thanks for sharing anyway

In case you did not believe, my people, the Christians in the north, are now refugees spread all over the other regions in Nigeria. Many died in road crashes on their sojournies, many were killed right where they took refuge, others took ill and died. School activities utterly hindered where not just distracted. Marriages strained where the husband's had to stay back amongst the hostilities just to feign for the exiled families. All of us, have either a scar on the outside or in the inside. - is this the kind of continuity we want as a people? As Christians? Certainly no! We want a change, we have probably seen the worst even under what you called "our own, a Christian" and now we want a change because that"our own " has abandoned hid "household" and therefore "worst than an infidel" sorry for this strong word but am only quoting the Bible.

Honestly, I feel your pains and losses. I truly understand your perspective. It is unfortunate that all of that happened and is still happening.

While it is not far from the truth that Jonathan's govt hasn't done much, is there not a reason for this? Would the North, Muslims and Christians alike, appreciate it if Jonathan does to the North what Obasanjo did to Odi and Zaki Biam?

Jonathan's hands are tied to an extent. It is a delicate situation. It has no simple solution. You blaming Jonathan altogether, is wrong. Sharia was introduced by Yerima and the North embraced it to spite Obasanjo. What did Obasanjo do? He smartly, even if it was wrong, avoided the trap by the core North to distract his govt. That's when we got it all wrong. Bad precedent.

Yar'Adua, was able to fight them decisively because he was a Muslim and a core Northerner. Nobody could accuse him of religious or tribal bias. You can't make that case for Jonathan. Can you?

I am not asking northern Christians to vote for Jonathan. Not at all. But not voting him and voting Buhari is like going to thank and live with a guy who just raped you because your husband who was held at gun or knife point, couldn't stop the rapist.

Now go ahead and vote for your choice. But be sincere about it. All I want is peace in the North and equality of every citizen. No tribalism or nepotism. Shouldn't we be tired as a country with all these deceivers? May God help you to heal and protect your people in the army. I also have a nephew and more than four of my cousins out there. Everyone of us is contributing in one way or the other.

God bless you. May your prayers be answered in this new year in jesus name. Amen.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by yomanovic: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Who cares? All that matters to me is that pdp has not bettered the lot of Nigerians. All the pdp does is just to tarnish gmb's image while the image of pdp is nothing to write home about. They'll say Nigeria economy is the largest in Africa but we all know that things are worse than it was in early 99 b4 they took over. The Naira keeps depreciating and yet some shit-asrse kpastow is here telling me rubbish.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by yomanovic: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Honestly, I feel your pains and losses. I truly understand your perspective. It is unfortunate that all of that happened and is still happening.

While it is not far from the truth that Jonathan's govt hasn't done much, is there not a reason for this? Would the North, Muslims and Christians alike, appreciate it if Jonathan does to the North what Obasanjo did to Odi and Zaki Biam?

Jonathan's hands are tied to an extent. It is a delicate situation. It has no simple solution. You blaming Jonathan altogether, is wrong. Sharia was introduced by Yerima and the North embraced it to spite Obasanjo. What did Obasanjo do? He smartly, even if it was wrong, avoided the trap by the core North to distract his govt. That's when we got it all wrong. Bad precedent.

Yar'Adua, was able to fight them decisively because he was a Muslim and a core Northerner. Nobody could accuse him of religious or tribal bias. You can't make that case for Jonathan. Can you?

I am not asking northern Christians to vote for Jonathan. Not at all. But not voting him and voting Buhari is like going to thank and live with a guy who just raped you because your husband who was held at gun or knife point, couldn't stop the rapist.

Now go ahead and vote for your choice. But be sincere about it. All I want is peace in the North and equality of every citizen. No tribalism or nepotism. Shouldn't we be tired as a country with all these deceivers? May God help you to heal and protect your people in the army. I also have a nephew and more than four of my cousins out there. Everyone of us is contributing in one way or the other.

God bless you. May your prayers be answered in this new year in jesus name. Amen.

God bless Nigeria.

I really commend your shitty comments. Jonathan's hands are tied! Sure! Because he is too corrupt and slow in decision making na! Abeg wetin dey tie hin hand if not corruption?
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Eluwilussit(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
yomanovic:
Who cares? All that matters to me is that pdp has not bettered the lot of Nigerians. All the pdp does is just to tarnish gmb's image while the image of pdp is nothing to write home about. They'll say Nigeria economy is the largest in Africa but we all know that things are worse than it was in early 99 b4 they took over. The Naira keeps depreciating and yet some shit-asrse kpastow is here telling me rubbish.

You don't seem to realize that there has been global economic recession lately. European countries like Greece, Spain and Belgium, just to mention a few, had to be helped to stay above the water by the European Union.

Who assisted Nigeria? Nobody. We survived it and how do you think we did that? Through Yahoo yahoo? Nope. We had to dip into our reserves to sustain the economy and to stay afloat. In the face of all that, our economy still grew. Kudos to Jonathan and his economic team.

Truth be told, we survived independently where most European countries stumbled. Jona is not Jesus Christ. He's not perfect. But I will score him highest among all.

Is there room for improvement? Sure. Is Buhari an improvement on Jonathan? Never. Is there need for change? Obviously. Does Buhari represent that change? Impossible.

Let's be honest and fair for once, fellow Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Ninapha(f): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Right now, almost any change is welcome. Anyhow to stop the killings and widespread corruption in the system.

No Northerner presently enjoys as much popularity as Buhari...religious fanatic or not

Buhari/Osinbajo may not be the Messiah we've been hoping for, but I don't see how they can possibly perform worse than GEJ .

If they don't bring the desired change, we'll simply vote them out in the next elections.

No more automatic second term in office.

if it is not a desired change, then its no change. U see my perception of Buhari is a man who has a hidden agena as well as Tinunbu. We know he cd be popular but unto what, fanaticism, truancy, unoness and so on. Buhari is not more popular than Babangida. Its just dat what he knows now he did not know before and dats what he has promised his followers to accomplish for them.

Give me any other northerner.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Eluwilussit(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

Right now, almost any change is welcome. Anyhow to stop the killings and widespread corruption in the system.

No Northerner presently enjoys as much popularity as Buhari...religious fanatic or not

Buhari/Osinbajo may not be the Messiah we've been hoping for, but I don't see how they can possibly perform worse than GEJ .

If they don't bring the desired change, we'll simply vote them out in the next elections.

No more automatic second term in office.

I wish it was that easy to change a Buhari govt based on non-performance. Who measures performance? Who controls the media? If you think it will be that easy in naija, to stop a northern president, then u must be a learner or you know something that the rest of us don't know.

While rotational presidency is not democratic in the western democracies, it appears to be the only workable solution in Nigeria. Give every region a fair chance or abolish rotational presidency. Simple.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by upcrown2512(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ has been jumping from one church and from one Pastor to another forgetting is President of all Nigeria. Nobody has sees that then. All the people who are dividing Nigeria along Religion line shall surely meet their waterloo. GEJ has used all the Pastor and dump them.

QUESTIONS OBASANJO ASKED JONATHAN AT THE ABEOKUTA MEETING IN THE PRESENCE OF BISHOP OYEDEPO AND PASTOR ADEBOYE:

"Questions from Obj at the mother of all meetings with Jonathan witnessed by Papa Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Matters arising: Tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth:
(1) Did you agree to run for only one term or not?

(2) What did you tell me was your reason for not going after Boko haram insurgents even when I told you this will boomerang?

(3) What happened to the Nigeria's external reserve and sovereign wealth fund?

(4) Did you give licence to Niger Delta Militants (Dokubo and Tompolo) to import arms in the name of their privately owned companies? If so, for what reason?

(5) Did you not get correspondence from the United States consulate that a certain citizen named Buruji Kashamu is indicted for Drug trafficking? Why did you appoint the same Kashamu as South West leader of PDP rather than hand him over to the US? And did the PDP give automatic senate ticket to a wanted and convicted drug baron?

Jonathan could not utter a word and the clergy men at the meeting were both utterly shocked.

Broda GEJ...we await your response as 9ja decides February 14!!!
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by SOUNDKING: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
I have left d fate of Nigeria in God's hand, let me face my life.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Kerosene: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Samchelsea(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Kerosene:
good one. A cattle religious bigot can not and will not decieve my pastor.
nice name you got
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Kerosene: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
nnafather:
Osinbajo is just a professor without brain....he can't read the handwriting on the wall. Desperate old men.
his greed is ruling the skills he acquired in school.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Kerosene: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
angelcj:
guys started throwing bomb and killing people. You guys are just bunch of clowns! Illiterates! Whether competent or not, Goodluck will be our
i love u for this
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ninapha:

if it is not a desired change, then its no change. U see my perception of Buhari is a man who has a hidden agena as well as Tinunbu. We know he cd be popular but unto what, fanaticism, truancy, unoness and so on. Buhari is not more popular than Babangida. Its just dat what he knows now he did not know before and dats what he has promised his followers to accomplish for them.

Give me any other northerner.

I understand your misgivings. I really do wish we had more options.

Unfortunately, of the 14 presidential aspirants, only GEJ and GMB have the wherewithal to get the required votes, even though neither of them is my ideal candidate.

As it is right now, it's a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils.

The fear of the unknown should not make us hold on to what what we have right now, which isn't good enough.

If you want another Northerner, cast your vote for one of the other aspirants, besides GEJ and GMB angry grin
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I wish it was that easy to change a Buhari govt based on non-performance. Who measures performance? Who controls the media? If you think it will be that easy in naija, to stop a northern president, then u must be a learner or you know something that the rest of us don't know.

While rotational presidency is not democratic in the western democracies, it appears to be the only workable solution in Nigeria. Give every region a fair chance or abolish rotational presidency. Simple.

You have spoken well.

But the world is evolving, and we can not afford to be left behind.

We need to be aware of our powers, to elect and remove. That's the only way we can force our political office holders to sit up and be accountable.

It can be done...but in order for us do that, we have to set partisan, religious, and tribal sentiments aside and vote persons based on our belief in their capabilities.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Temysteve(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
gohzieh:
Is this man okay atall?
i dont think so, coz there nothing reasonable in what he is saying
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Eluwilussit(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
yomanovic:

I really commend your shitty comments. Jonathan's hands are tied! Sure! Because he is too corrupt and slow in decision making na! Abeg wetin dey tie hin hand if not corruption?

He is not a strong leader. He didn't get there like Baba and co. He's just too soft. But he's a good man and a better man than Buhari in the nigerian context.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nicepoker(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
What is this man sayin?? undecided
is comprehension ur problem?
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Eluwilussit(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

You have spoken well.

But the world is evolving, and we can not afford to be left behind.

We need to be aware of our powers, to elect and remove. That's the only way we can force our political office holders to sit up and be accountable.

It can be done...but in order for us do that, we have to set partisan, religious, and tribal sentiments aside and vote persons based on our belief in their capabilities.

I agree with everything you said. My only regret is that APC chose Buhari. A coupist and despot can't represent change and advancement. Buhari as a democratic president of Nigeria is an insult to democracy. That's my main problem.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
angelcj:
son of a hooker
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

The high time we stop settling for less,the better for us.
Gej has been givin us "half bread",We need full bread tongue
#change

Is establishing a brand new federal university in a state half bread? Please tell us
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by zaksrocafella(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
angelcj:
and who gave obasanjo the power that he gave back to the north?? Dumb!
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Ninapha(f): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
TheRainmaker1:

I understand your misgivings. I really do wish we had more options.

Unfortunately, of the 14 presidential aspirants, only GEJ and GMB have the wherewithal to get the required votes, even though neither of them is my ideal candidate.

As it is right now, it's a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils.

The fear of the unknown should not make us hold on to what what we have right now, which isn't good enough.

If you want another Northerner, cast your vote for one of the other aspirants, besides GEJ and GMB angry grin

i concur. But as who is a lesser devi, i think GEJ is. Not becos Buhari is a moslem or northerner but because he has no democratic gene. He is an extremist and above all i believe he is not real.

To some extent i understand GEJ and his mission just dat he has not been 'blunt enough' to execute it, matbe cos he does not want to offend the likes of Buhari.

Onething i am so sure of is being on dat seat is no 'moi-moi' our little social positions dey crap person head talk more of leading our unpatrotic citizenry.

The gain of this firce campaign is dat from now every politician wd be sure we also know what they know.

Vote GEJ cos he knows his successor's wining wd be dependent on his performance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK / Obasanjo Hilariously Endorsed Atiku At Jonathan's Book Launch (WATCH) / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.