Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (47159 Views)

Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by xkris11(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
gohzieh:
Is this man okay atall?

The question is ARE YOU OKAY?if you are then you wont have any problem with what he said,perhaps all he said is the truth,about buhari,GO, and Osinbajo
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
callmenow:

Fixed like you fixed Buhari affidavit? You cannot deceive all the people all the time. Forgers, 419ers and fixers die young.
Not funny angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Samchelsea:
I don't want your system to crash before you finish reading them
list them oooo, rabid dog.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Samchelsea:
I don't want your system to crash before you finish reading them
We all know you cant point to something tangible.
#change

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by derecho(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Carlmax:

Baba nor vex, To be factual Pastor Adefarasin asked us not to vote a Muslim in 2010, 2013 during patience jonathan visit to Rivers state, The Nye-
nwe-eli Rumueme Kingdom, Eze Omunakwe Nsirim said anybody that votes against Jonathan is selling Nigeria to the north. Infact the Eze said so many inciteful statements that day.
Tnx...but also tell us what led to Pastor Paul making such statement.A link will help.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Kingso23: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
GEJ till Buhari become a graduate ...

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by fesnge(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
APC is a looser...they will cry come feb., 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by shegzy23: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
very much on point, the man is very very right, dats wat he said, back den

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Samchelsea(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

We all know you cant point to something tangible.
#change
seriously bae the achievement are glaring for all to see
I don't want to start dancing to your shoki question
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by loomer: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
nnafather:
Osinbajo is just a professor without brain....he can't read the handwriting on the wall. Desperate old men.

WETIN CONCERN THE MAN, HIM WANT HIS PART OF NATIONAL CAKE NA.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by eridos: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
angelcj:
You guys have been ruling us since 1960, we
never complained. Obasanjo gave back the power to you guys, we
never complained. Goodluck accidently becomes the President, you
guys started throwing bomb and killing people. You guys are just bunch of clowns! Illiterates! Whether competent or not, Goodluck will be our
president again! You guys can go and bomb the whole North if he
wins, thats none of my fucking business!
God bless you bro uve just spoken the minds of millions of Nigerians!!!we are wise we can't be cajoled by fake clamours for change.ruling Nigeria is not the birthright of the northerners and it would never be.GEJ till 2019.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by shegzy23: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
yes, bcs u don't understand

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Eziachi: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
If all these people are really smart and in reality likes and supports the candidacy of Jonathan, they should shut up about this religious fundamentalism nonsense.
It won't work and it aren't working. It is rather costing their flagbearer so many votes, if they had not noticed.
You are calling someone a religious fundamentalist but you are the only one campaigning on religion.?

How do you think Moslems inside PDP feels when they heard people bad mouthing their religion, knowing how highly sensitive they are with their faith.
Jonathan should tell them to be quiet.

4 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Carlmax(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
The Pastor is a biased Ijaw man that's Y

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Ninapha(f): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
TheRainmaker1:
undecidedSo should they have picked Atiku as Buhari's running mate? undecided

Buhari shd not hv come in atall. If it has been kwankwaso or any other vibrant and non religious fanatic from the north, i wd hv taken APC more serious. Buhari is not the change we need,

Buhari 'ebuharigo' anyi before. We need not be' buharied' again.

3 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Rexyl(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
Pray for better Nigeria and thst woever plans evil for the country shall God bring down on or before the elections, or assumtion of officers.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Rutheby(f): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ninapha:

Buhari shd not hv come in atall. If it has been kwankwaso or any other vibrant and non religious fanatic from the north, i wd hv taken APC more serious. Buhari is not the change we need,

Buhari 'ebuharigo' anyi before. We need not be' buharied' again.
hehehe...laughing in Chinese lang. U're ryt girl.

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
EJOLOSY Pastor!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigga is fuming cuz no one picked him

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nigeriasam: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
another south- south pastor. If u bitter with d choice of osinbajo and rccg, go and found ur own church. This not about religion but competency and integrity in leadership. GEJ is a failure.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by xkris11(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Trns4mat:

Firstly I am a christian from the North. I have family members and friends in the military fighting Boko Haram right now. My parents were adent supporters of Goodluck for religious sentimental reasons.

Now here is my point:

My Dear I am very much concerned about the Islamic agenda, however gej is either he doesn't know about it or doesn't care for his personal greed because he doesn't show any move to that effect, he instead was being played into their agenda: the Islamic banking came to be under his watch, the almajiri school system under his watch, sharia law was perfected under his watch. So why do you think returning him will save Nigeria from whatever agenda there is? This is a sentimental ntal campaign strategy to deceive Christians to vote for him.

Tell me one single thing Gej has done to advance Christianity in the last 6 years? The BH has killed more Christians than any religion yet Goodluck refused to end it, instead he said "why should we stage war against BH that rhey are our children ". If they are killing Christians and he refused to stop it, how else is he helping Christianity and Christians? He is after his personal gain, he is now using religion because he wants to get the votes. Christians in the north agreed and massively voted for him in 2011 because he is a Christian but he has failed them. I had serious argument with my father in 2011 on why he should not vote GEJ, but this year I don't need to convince any christian in the north cos GEJ is never there for Christians and won't help Christianity in any way.

Yar'adua was more fierce in fighting the Boko Haram than even GEJ - what has he done to rescue the Christians from their (boko haram) swords? Sincerely I don't see a basis to heap a sentiment to vote for Goodluck based on this analysis. Thanks for sharing anyway

In case you did not believe, my people, the Christians in the north, are now refugees spread all over the other regions in Nigeria. Many died in road crashes on their sojournies, many were killed right where they took refuge, others took ill and died. School activities utterly hindered where not just distracted. Marriages strained where the husband's had to stay back amongst the hostilities just to feign for the exiled families. All of us, have either a scar on the outside or in the inside. - is this the kind of continuity we want as a people? As Christians? Certainly no! We want a change, we have probably seen the worst even under what you called "our own, a Christian" and now we want a change because that"our own " has abandoned hid "household" and therefore "worst than an infidel" sorry for this strong word but am only quoting the Bible.

But how do you see change in Buhari.how would a man in support of BH bring lasting peace if not more disaster and chaos.You want a stop to insurgency,insecurity in the North,modern development but all this is not guarantee under Buhari, i am not in support of GEJ,infact he is the most annoying and foolish man on earth.But i cant choose a man who i believe is not better than the present.

3 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Ajinoride(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
demelza:
Who is this persona non grata?
hahahahahah. because his comment is not in favour of your illiterate
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Newshunter: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Eziachi please tell it to your bokoharam-spiritual father Buhari all you have said, because he started the religious and tribal bigotry. Now it is back-firing and you are crying foul as Buhari gets beaten. He has to come out and renounce all the rubbish he has been saying and stop encouraging and sponsoring tribal and religious fundamentalism.

For all you the supporters of Buhari stop being dafts and morons like buhari but start reasoning because I strongly believe unlike Buhari some of you at least have their secondary school certificates. Each time the truth is issued about Buhari, instead of truthfully analysing, verifying and accept the fact and truth, will start insulting and attacking the person who brings out the information. Now what is wrong with this pastor putting the matter straight? Why attacking him? Are you all Almajiris who have no sense of theirs but allow the mallams and leader manipulate them even against their own good?

It is nobody's fault that Buhari has such a dirty and bad record. Buharists should stop blaming GEJ or any other person for Buhari's wahala.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by demelza: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Ajinoride:

hahahahahah. because his comment is not in favour of your illiterate
Shooo!
No time for rabid dogs.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by olaide721(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
There is no need to argue with the man cos he said and I quote that HE WILL NOT VOTE FOR BUHARI.he didn't say we should not vote for him or anything against our wish so if he said because of what BUHARI said in 2011 that is why he won't vote FINE all what we are saying is that with what JONATHAN did with our economy, youth lives(over 200 chibok girls and victim of iyayan bomb blast), security matter,and so many more
If a president could say STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION I don't think he deserve our VOTE
So pastor u might be enjoying ursef throughout GEJ administration it doesn't mean all ur church member too are enjoying

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by PACHRIS(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
thank GOD bless you pastor ushared my opinion
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
What is this man sayin?? undecided

Leebeedo:

What did you read ? You've started picking bad attitudes on niaraland
True talk, and is not good for an innocent young girl like her.
*Nairaland destroying our fulture generation* Using Pdp & Apc.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
chisco82:

[s] true talk, and is not good for an innocent young girl like her.
*Nairaland destroying our fulture generation* Using Pdp & Apc [/s]
Hmm...not funny,try harder angry
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by austinbrown: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
angelcj:
You guys have been ruling us since 1960, we
never complained. Obasanjo gave back the power to you guys, we
never complained. Goodluck accidently becomes the President, you
guys started throwing bomb and killing people. You guys are just bunch of clowns! Illiterates! Whether competent or not, Goodluck will be our
president again! You guys can go and bomb the whole North if he
wins, thats none of my fucking business!
seconded
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by austinbrown: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

Favour me as how?
use ur. Head
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by FOLLOWJESUS: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Samchelsea:

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/apc-using-osinbajo-to-mask-buharis-religious-bias-rccg-pastor.106594/
Thank you pastor for the good talk,this so called APC is taking christians for granted,they see christians as fools, after all what Buhari have used his mouth to say,telling muslims not to vote for christians today their using Osinbajo as baith to lure christians to vote for them imagine. Buhari is a man Nigerians knows his religious stand and his suport for boko haram,and his religious fanatism, if APC like, let them ordain Buhari a pastor or even convert to christian they can't decieve us, all their ways are full of deceit main while Buhari have not shown Nigerians his certificate,this is a person who coming to fight corruption introducing lawlessness,can a Leopad change its colour? Emmm I dey laugh..
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Samchelsea:

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/apc-using-osinbajo-to-mask-buharis-religious-bias-rccg-pastor.106594/
How much hate can one man have in his heart? Nigerians pretend to be so religious but they hate anyone that doesn't speak their language, practice their religion, or comes from their ethnic group.

Yes, I'm talking about you Mr.Hypocritical Pastor.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Dee60: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
[size=15pt]Where did Buhari say all these things? The more they try to malign the man the more he becomes popular. I am a christian, but do not buy religious bigotry. Let us look to God to give us good leaders. There are some leaders who would claim to be 'christian' but are dragging Nigeria into darkness!

Buhari may not be a saint, but please show me one politician who is!

I truly doubt if any Redeemed pastor said this. It is perhaps a PDP man speaking in disguise. [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.