Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (47109 Views)

Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
Good to know someone within the same fold as Osinbajo can see through the propaganda and speak out...
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by callmenow: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
See what your link said....

However, the writer failed to QUOTE his words. I am looking for his words. This propaganda is stale na...

Google - Buhari vote Islam. You can enjoy the read up on your 'messiah'

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by AJOT99(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm.....
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Louislewis: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
[size=22pt]To support the pastor's claim. Below is Buhari's comment...

Quote from Buhari..

“Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria…I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria…God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in this country… It is a legal responsibility which God has given us.”

He is temporarily using Osinbanjo as if he is not religious fundamentalist. You can only deceive the selfish politicians that can never see or say the truth.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
Lol....the smokescreen is starting to clear. This is just the beginning. The scales will fall from people's eyes and they will see the dangers of voting for GMB. Peace loving and simple minded Nigerians will no longer succumb to the wimps and caprices of these green snakes.

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by yinka02: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
I don't think dis man is a true redeem pastor
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by 2tek: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Six REASONS TO VOTE GEJ

1) Consolidate on the agricultural policy - If all we can achieve in the next 4 years is feed ourselves alone without significant import, it would be equivalent to 31 trillion naira per annum assuming 500 naira per day for 170 million Nigerians for 365 days. That is a massive market with mighty potentials for wealth to average Nigerians and significant employment.

2) Sustain the automobile policies - With five car assembly plants nearing completion as at Dec 2014 and another 10 targeting completion by Dec 2015. We can commence and sustain car assembly. By 2017, the car manufacturers will commence manufacturing of the spare parts in-country. and with the re-invigoration within the power sector and ajaokuta steel plant, this industry will be the soul of manufacturing in the whole of Africa. Nigeria will become a car export country for the region in the next 5 to 6 years

3) Ensure continuity on power roadmap en-route constant power - Nigeria is few years to constant power, with lots of power plants nearing completion already, the ongoing gas assembly plant in Delta state, the ongoing investment by the private investors and the bids in hand for foreign competitors that will be introduced in 2016 .... we cannot afford to distort any of these ongoing plans. The story about constant power will soon be history

4) Ensure true democracy is further entrenched into our society. 4 more years of freedom of speech/ information and free/ fair elections will deepen our democracy for better years. Autocracy, intimidation, press bondage and unfair elections will be alien to us come 2019. And any government afterwards can only continue or better the process because the foundations would have fully solidified

5) Ensure that our infrastructures get the desired attention including our roads, railways, airports etc and sustained for the long term. Ensure that the oil and gas sector is deregulated through removal of subsidy to allow private sector participation with the consequent emergence of numerous refineries and petrochemical industries. Continue set up of the right institutions to fight corruption like the e-wallet system for fertilizer scam, biometric registration for ghost workers scam, pension reforms for pension scam etc.

6) Ensure that our northern brethren get some education through a sustained alamajiri education system. This will further make them productive and less vulnerable to violence and destruction

SEVEN REASONS I WILL NOT VOTE BUHARI

1) It will be a blow on our democracy that we distort a pleasant Nigeria future for a man who ended our nascent democracy 30 years ago

2) The name Buhari is globally associated with Dog, baboon, blood, sharia crusade, death, anarchy, coup plotting, tribal high handedness etc and this cannot be the best fit for Nigeria in 2015

3) The man Buhari has not shown any plan for Nigeria, so far its been a campaign of paying 5000 naira to 25 million Nigerians which is totally laidback and unsustainable. Stabilizing crude oil prices by buhari as promised is also not possible. Feeding the school children is not sustainable and not what Nigeria needs at the moment..... No concrete plans for the Nigeria future

4) Unfortunately, a man that has Obj, Atiku, tinubu, Amaechi etc who have wrecked the Nigerian society as his support base cannot mean change in 2015. He cannot jail the hands that fed him meaning jailing by Buhari can only be sectional and based on favouritism. Buhari is also not open to setting up the right systems and institutions to make corruption in the various sectors almost impossible.

5) It will be a disgrace to Nigeria that a 72 year old retired general who showed open disdain to the Nigeria army for fighting Bokoharam and threw his weight behind bokoharam (http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/) will be the president of Nigeria where other nations are joining forces to fight terrorism all over the world

6) How can we have a president whose educational qualification is in contention in 2015? Would it have been easier and better if the requested certification is shown to the electorate?. Even if the certificate exists, calling the bluff of the electorate for whom you beg for their votes is the height of insensitivity on the part of the general at this time.... much more when he is power

7) In this period of Nigerian growth, we cannot go for uncertainties. Though I do not consider this a political point, but a reaction to a Buhari's presidency in the SS through resumed militancy will pull all our growths to a halt and the economic suffering will be unprecedented. Four more years under GEJ will ensure complete diversification of the economy through agriculture, automobile and oil&gas downstream after which an uprising in the SS will have minimal impact to the country's economy

4 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Arysexy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
Much respect, pastor.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by LastProphet: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
A lying pastor, expected of people from that geography anyway
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Firefire(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vicotex:
Buhari will cry this year again.

Obj will be the one begging after Gej wins.

Apc e-warrior will read this and say "Buhari is a changed man, he is genuine", where he pass genuine?

Some of people like barcanista will run away from this thread like Ebola-virus

3 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
callmenow:

Buhari is already a hostage. He is has already been around the block. So we know what he has got on offer. We don't want any of that. That pastor was stating a fact, not his personal opinion.
pls define fact, or you choose to use words erroneously? He expressed his simple opinion, there's nothing factual about what he has said.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
callmenow:

Google - Buhari vote Islam. You can enjoy the read up on your 'messiah'
Nonsense, so you also don't have any link?

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by cbrass(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
bistonsmith:
I am well pleased that some people has started thinking in the right direction as the polity is been heated and the reality will soon surface itself in the wake of 14th Feb 2015 when we all in our right sense of reasoning will match out to cast our vote to GEJ $ MS for president and Emeka Ihedioha as governor in Imo state.

one may ask what is this guy saying! but before that, let me put it to us all that GEJ is what we need with the hand shake of fellowship from all stakeholders to move this country ahead.
i was marvelled when Buhari inflitted problems and encourage BH to distort the government of this great nation and here he is asking us to vote for him to islamize us all, and it pains me that he has finally sorted out the yorubas as prey knowing fully that the IGBOS will never dance to him except those who are ID**TS like Owelle, ROT*** who claimed he is IGBO and easily forget his statements against the IGBOS in the past.

YORUBAs has been known as sabos who never realize their mistakes until it backfires on them.

I strongly believe GEJ will Emerge and take us to the promise land.

i see war looming and i see BIAFRA UNFOLDING
Oil wells drying up
Disintegration of nigeria and uniting of Biafra............................................................................ WATCH OUT AND SEE

You talk too much angry
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by lovesamzy: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
APC supporters, can you please provide the latest names of the National Executive Leaders of the APC, this is what i have as at now, please revert cos i know the party chairman is now: John Odigie Oyegun (Christian)

Party Leader - North, Gen Muhammadu Buhari…………………….(Muslim). 2] Party Leader - South, Bola Ahmed Tinubu ……………………………(Muslim). 3] National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande…………………… (Muslim) 4] Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari………………… (Muslim) 5] National Secretary:

Tijjani Musa Tumsah…………………………… (Muslim) 6] Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai………………………….. (Muslim) 7] National Publicity Secretary.: Lai Muhammed…………………… (Muslim)

8] National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq………………………………… (Muslim)

9] National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa……………….. (Muslim)

10] National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado……………………………. (Muslim)

11] National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire ………………………………..(Muslim)

12] National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin………………………………. (Muslim)

13] National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor………………………… (Muslim Convert)

14] Ex-Officio Member: Muniru Muse…………………………………. (Muslim)

15] Ex-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi ……………………………(Muslim)

source: http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/16480-apc-a-muslim-sharia-party-see-the-list-of-official-and-religion

Thank you,

5 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by judiciarypalava: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Even with Tunde Bakare(GO) he could not do it talk less of a past'or. A past'or who could not see anything inciting in 'creating a parallel government if they are not announced winners'

Past'or indeed.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Forwetinnah: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
LastProphet:
A lying pastor, expected of people from that geography anyway

Watching another sneaky Pastor Osibaje(according to Buhari) standing next to Buhari in Makurdi and telling the people. "Do not let the devil steal your vote" ...and I was like seriously, how can you even say that standing RIGHT NEXT TO THE DEVIL HIMSELF grin ? WELL YOU HEARD HIM APC. .DONT VOTE BUBU kiss

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by bamigbadeii: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
U hv jSt one vote and your vote is mEaningless
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by okestev: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
We should understand clearly that Church is not an exemption of where JEALOUS reign....I only see jealous and bias mind in the life of this so- called pastor. Pls I need to know his parish & province...So shameful when a man called to serve God is talks this way...So shameful and disgusting.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Motolank: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
IF BUHARI PICKED THE SPEAKER AS HIS RUNNING MATE HE WONT TALK LIKE THIS..HE IS JUST JEALOUS OF OSIN-BABA...
LESS THAT A MONTH,HE WILL HEAR BAD NEWS THAT BUHARI AND OSIN ARE RULLING....

SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by 100Cents: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
demelza:
Who is this persona non grata?

Has SUN newspaper ever interviewed you ?

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by zubbyonu(m): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
PASTOR TELL THEM. GEJ TILL 2019

4 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Samchelsea:
what elders see sitting....you can't see even if you climb network mast
Tah!!
The same "elders" cant see dat gej has been doin nothin for the past 6yrs undecided
#change
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by 100Cents: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
What is this man sayin?? undecided

BUHARI is a terrorist..

APC laundering terrorist image with RCCG pastor..

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by successking: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
A vote for Buhari is a vote wasted!!!

3 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by OLUJAY4REAL: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
stanisbaratheon:
finally

God bless u for the extral exposition. On the unity and equity of Nigeria(ns) I stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
One man,one vote.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by OLUJAY4REAL: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

Tah!!
The same "elders" cant see dat gej has been doin nothin for the past 6yrs undecided
#change

The blind will actually see nothing good about some good things Jonathan has done.

5 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by okestev: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
lovesamzy:
APC supporters, can you please provide the latest names of the National Executive Leaders of the APC, this is what i have as at now, please revert cos i know the party chairman is now: John Odigie Oyegun (Christian)

Party Leader - North, Gen Muhammadu Buhari…………………….(Muslim). 2] Party Leader - South, Bola Ahmed Tinubu ……………………………(Muslim). 3] National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande…………………… (Muslim) 4] Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari………………… (Muslim) 5] National Secretary:

Tijjani Musa Tumsah…………………………… (Muslim) 6] Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai………………………….. (Muslim) 7] National Publicity Secretary.: Lai Muhammed…………………… (Muslim)

8] National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq………………………………… (Muslim)

9] National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa……………….. (Muslim)

10] National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado……………………………. (Muslim)

11] National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire ………………………………..(Muslim)

12] National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin………………………………. (Muslim)

13] National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor………………………… (Muslim Convert)

14] Ex-Officio Member: Muniru Muse…………………………………. (Muslim)

15] Ex-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi ……………………………(Muslim)

source: http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/16480-apc-a-muslim-sharia-party-see-the-list-of-official-and-religion

Thank you,
Why waisting your time. Am a Christain and because we need Change, me and my household are voting for General Buhari+ Osinbajo, it doesn't matter whether they are muslim or pagan. God doesn't reason the way we do. Let His will be done. Tell me 5 things you have benefited under your so called xtain govt in the last 6 yrs......

2 Likes

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by discusant: 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Tinubu and Fashola are trying to have a piggyback ride to Aso Rock on Buhari's almajiri voters. Problem is that both Tinubu and Fashola are misleading some Yoruba to follow them. Tinubu and Fashola mask a lot.

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Samchelsea(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:

Tah!!
#change
I see that you are following in the foot steps of your "master" but I will give you the punch line Jonathan gave him
Buhari said Jonathan has done nothing but the only federal university in his state was built by Jonathan...is a university nothing?
Enough said!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by demelza: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
100Cents:

Has SUN newspaper ever interviewed you ?
Not yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / Why Is Life So Struggled In Nigeria? / Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.