Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (47819 Views)

Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Buhari's Religious And Pro Saudi Sentiments Will Spell Doom For Northern Nigeria / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by 1stdammy: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2015
Samchelsea:
you won't understand because it doesn't favour you
Bcoz d truth is too bitter for him swallow now.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by harbarzzy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Una ehn dis gbo ppl get sentiment die..even if dem catch una bro with stolen meet una go sey himwon smell am ni
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by harbarzzy(m): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Una ehn dis Igbo ppl get sentiment die..even if dem catch una bro with stolen meet una go sey himwon smell am ni

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Samchelsea(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
abdulplayer02:
a monkeys sperm was used to produce this guy
hmm! that's a bit too far...he's a man of God bro
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Topewealth: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
Honestly, I won't Vote any one of them!

GEJ is unfit for that position, I can't imagine another 4 year under Jonathan administration, give him another 4 years Nigeria will collapse!
Smart, 0%
Action 0%
Security 0%
Corruption 100%
His calling is lecturing!

Buhari -

He doesn't have traits of a good leader, 4 years ago , he utter some abominable words nd gather some almajiri together feeding them negatively! All because he loose d presidential election, even said he will make d country ungovernable for GEJ! Thou he later denied it, but he fulfilled his promise, but I dnt blame him, I blame the incompetent Jonathan!

Now , he want my vote! Mba! I won't give u!

Y re they desperate for power nitori olorun?
They said buhari is not corrupt, but do u know if he has realized hw dumb he was by not embezzling our money then, nd he is coming bck to have his own share of d nation cake??

wish they is a better candidate !
But for security purpose , Buhari might fit in! But Jonathan is a no no for me, I dnt wnt this bombing to get to lagos!
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by iamakbar(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vicotex:
Buhari think say Nigerians don 4get say his plan na to islamize the nation.
Breeze don blow buhari dry nyansh don open
U still on islamization? shocked
Aw on earth can a sane person believe that a country of over 150million people n diverse ethnocultural differences be "islamized".
Aw e wan take happen? Shey dem wan put islam inside jollof for peepoo to dey chop ni? shocked
Abegi find another 1 tok jere. Dz 1 don stale
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Samchelsea(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
harbarzzy:
Una ehn dis Igbo ppl get sentiment die..even if dem catch una bro with stolen meet una go sey himwon smell am ni
shey you and Buhari na classmates? Ordinary meat you no fit spell....see your life!
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by copious101(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Aye"
Le le le
Le le le le le le le
A le le
A le le o le
[Chorus:]
Aa yeee
(Oya shekele)
Aaa yeee
Cause you want my blood o

we no want general
She no want buhari
we say na jona oooooo
he belong to meee
And I belong to him o
buhari
You go killie somebody
They say u have changed
but I dey see blood for your eyes o
Aa for your eyes o

im trouble pass mourinho
She dey vex like marado
mario balo

he like e my blood
he like e my blood
Her favorite killer na spartacus o
spartacus o

And hes to old to see
too old to see I see
buhari just show me ur wassce
Come show me ur wassce
Aaa
Cause nobody imprisons like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do
Nobody can vex e like u do
Nobody can kill e like u do

chorus

[Verse 2:]
The baddest!
Buhari you the baddest
u dey hide ur your asset
sabi bite like suarez
Emergency!

Chorus

1 Like

Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by franksam2009: 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
kristina1:
What is this man sayin?? undecided
you are brainless
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by franksam2009: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2015
iamakbar:

Aw on earth can a sane person believe that a country of over 150million people n diverse ethnocultural differences be "islamized".
Aw e wan take happen? Shey dem wan put islam inside jollof for peepoo to dey chop ni? shocked
you no go skul ni? if him islamize Nigeria, naija go become a Muslim country, other country go refer to us as Islamic state of Nigeria, our women go dey wear hijab to work or skul, SO VOTE WISELY
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 3:17am On Jan 17, 2015
franksam2009:
you are brainless
In ur warped mind,you think you have brain undecided
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 17, 2015
joeboy03:

Is establishing a brand new federal university in a state half bread? Please tell us
You mean the university that is not equipped ryt??
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by creserve: 4:47am On Jan 17, 2015
waternogetemeny:
This is simply a case of Gen Buhari religious bigotry gone a step too far.

Call for imposition of Sharia all across the country, even in the mainly Christian south.

Gen Buhari categorically stated that;"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria,[b]" Buhari said, "God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," [/b]Buhari said.

"Buhari calls for Sharia in all states, was defended by supporters as simply a call for the full implementation of Sharia in areas where Muslims predominated.

Buhari Politics of Religion an affront to the sensibility of Christians

The comments are the second by Buhari that have courted controversy after he called earlier this year for Muslims to vote at the next presidential elections only for someone who would defend their faith. This was criticised by the press as[b] a call for voting along religious lines

Buhari categorically said; "It is a legal responsibility which God has given us, within the context of one Nigeria, to continue to uphold the practice of Sharia wholeheartedly ... and to educate non-Muslims that they have nothing to fear," he said.

"What remains for Muslims in Nigeria is for them to redouble their efforts, educate Muslims on the need to promote the full implementation of Sharia law," [/b]he went on. - AFP

Buhari recourse to political pastors at the eleventh hour an act of political desperation or ridicule of the Christian faith

In December 17, 2014 APC announces Pastor Yemi Osinbajo as Gen. Buhari's running mate. A Pastor at Olive Tree House of Prayer for All Nations, Banana Island, a parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. APC not satisfied with this appointment then created a fake twitter @RCCGWorldwide account of RCCG to announce the endorsement of Pastor Yemi by the General Oversea of RCCG Pastor Adeboye.
This move prompted Pastor Adeboye through his verified Facebook page to disowned the Twitter handle and condemns yet another desperate scheme by the APC.

In the Facebook post, Pastor Adeboye said; “On behalf of The Governing Council of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, we would like to inform the public that RCCG is not affiliated nor represented by @rccgworldwide. The church’s official twitter page is @rccghq. The church cherishes the right of all citizens to participate in the democratic process to vote."

We have no doubts that the APC is a Party that attempts to use and parade Pastors as VP candidates to divide or mislead the innocent sheep and Nigerians with cherished Conservative or Liberal views and clear the known perception of Bigotry hanging over the head of its candidate and one time dictactor, General Buhari.

Other statements from the Church's AUTHENTIC twitter Handle Include:@rccghq: “RCCG is not affiliated nor represented by @rccgworldwide.
“The church’s official twitter page is @rccghq.”In no fewer than four other tweets, the church equally faulted the endorsement of Osinbajo by the creators of @rccgworldwide.One of the tweets by the Pastors reads: “RCCG has not celebrated anybody for any position in the forthcoming elections! The #OfficialRCCG handle is @rccghq. Do not be misled.” Another reads: “We are a mission and we do not meddle into politics #RCCG #OfficialRCCG @RCCGworldwide is wrong.”Another said: “#OfficialRCCG – @rccghq We do not denounce neither do we endorse candidacies for elections. We are not a political party.

APC Political Pastor Ejike Mbaka and the church drama

In gospel of Mark 12:17 Jesus Christ himself said; "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." and in John 2:16 Jesus Christ said "Get these things out of here. Stop turning my Father's house into a marketplace."
Do you think this can make me vote for the clueless man?You can never hoodwinked us as you did 4 years ago with religion this time around. This is the era of performance because there are so many things at stake. Afterall can Buhari unilaterally bring Sharia into the country? We need to think about our children and future. You still want me to vote for Jonathan that is still promising to do what he said he would do 5years ago? I am not a FOOL!
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by luluosas(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2015
lovesamzy:
Can someone please provide the latest names of the National Executive Leaders of the APC, this is what i have as at now, please revert cos i know the party chairman is now: John Odigie Oyegun (Christian)

Party Leader - North, Gen Muhammadu Buhari…………………….(Muslim). 2] Party Leader - South, Bola Ahmed Tinubu ……………………………(Muslim). 3] National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande…………………… (Muslim) 4] Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari………………… (Muslim) 5] National Secretary:

Tijjani Musa Tumsah…………………………… (Muslim) 6] Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai………………………….. (Muslim) 7] National Publicity Secretary.: Lai Muhammed…………………… (Muslim)

8] National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq………………………………… (Muslim)

9] National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa……………….. (Muslim)

10] National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado……………………………. (Muslim)

11] National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire ………………………………..(Muslim)

12] National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin………………………………. (Muslim)

13] National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor………………………… (Muslim Convert)

14] Ex-Officio Member: Muniru Muse…………………………………. (Muslim)

15] Ex-Officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi ……………………………(Muslim)

source: http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/16480-apc-a-muslim-sharia-party-see-the-list-of-official-and-religion

Thank you,
Let the Christians keep on deceiving themselves and using religion to destroy Nigeria.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Pennywise(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2015
Adeboye and his pastors should stop seeking undeserved attention in this election. They are irrelevant bc whether their members vote or not it has no bearing on who wins.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2015
kristina1:

You mean the university that is not equipped ryt??

The issue here is not whether it's equipped or not. The fact is, a new university has been established, without a doubt, it is a positive development. Universities are not established and equipped in a day, it is a process.

Meanwhile, have u been to the school to be sure that it is not equipped? Or you just want to sit in Lagos and hatefully criticize, cos that's all you lot here find very easy to do.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by itannaoluwa: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2015
You're a pastor sir,leave politics alone and face church! Thanks
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by babestella: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2015
kristina1:

Agreed,it's not up to6yrs,Point one tangible thing he has done. undecided

Certificate or not,he's better than gej cool

Your post is amazing. So in your mind, GEJ has done nothing tangible at all.
Are you just being deceptive about the truth? Or you just chose to close your mind from being objective in your submission.
Don't you think that if he has not done anything tangible as you claim, the reps and senate would had impeached him?
Why didn't the APC members of the house progress with their move to impeach him after the saga with Nigerian police?

Please there is freedom of information in Nigeria today (except in Lagos), you can go and find out what GEJ has achieved and stop living in denial of his progress and the progress of this nation.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2015
demelza:
Who is this persona non grata?
Truth is bitter to the ear
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2015
babestella:

Your post is amazing. So in your mind, GEJ has done nothing tangible at all.
Are you just being deceptive about the truth? Or you just chose to close your mind from being objective in your submission.
Don't you think that if he has not done anything tangible as you claim, the reps and senate would had impeached him?
Why didn't the APC members of the house progress with their move to impeach him after the saga with Nigerian police?

Please there is freedom of information in Nigeria today (except in Lagos), you can go and find out what GEJ has achieved and stop living in denial of his progress and the progress of this nation.
She was born in the 2000s. You should don't expect a matured point of reasoning
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Topewealth:
Honestly, I won't Vote any one of them!

GEJ is unfit for that position, I can't imagine another 4 year under Jonathan administration, give him another 4 years Nigeria will collapse!
Smart, 0%
Action 0%
Security 0%
Corruption 100%
His calling is lecturing!

Buhari -

He doesn't have traits of a good leader, 4 years ago , he utter some abominable words nd gather some almajiri together feeding them negatively! All because he loose d presidential election, even said he will make d country ungovernable for GEJ! Thou he later denied it, but he fulfilled his promise, but I dnt blame him, I blame the incompetent Jonathan!

Now , he want my vote! Mba! I won't give u!

Y re they desperate for power nitori olorun?
They said buhari is not corrupt, but do u know if he has realized hw dumb he was by not embezzling our money then, nd he is coming bck to have his own share of d nation cake??

wish they is a better candidate !
But for security purpose , Buhari might fit in! But Jonathan is a no no for me, I dnt wnt this bombing to get to lagos!
If you rate GEJ 100% corrupt then OBJ would be earning 1000% corrupt and GMB as a saint would be rating 1500%. Indeed the dastard has implanted in you cowardice to make you vote him by force
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2015
itannaoluwa:
You're a pastor sir,leave politics alone and face church! Thanks
And the vice of the clueless Fulani is a pastor right? somehow truth is bitter to the ear
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2015
creserve:

Do you think this can make me vote for the clueless man?You can never hoodwinked us as you did 4 years ago with religion this time around. This is the era of performance because there are so many things at stake. Afterall can Buhari unilaterally bring Sharia into the country? We need to think about our children and future. You still want me to vote for Jonathan that is still promising to do what he said he would do 5years ago? I am not a FOOL!
Indeed, prudence had been counted for impudency when men thought of them selves wiser than their Creator and so it won't be surprising if your wisdom is counted for folly……………Is no doubt we breed a higher amount of maladroit in the southern Zone of Nigeria too, no wonder with over thousands of years of education impart there is still nothing to show for it
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by SenatorJames(m): 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
If I have the chance of meeting Pastor E.A Adeboye, I will advice him to caution all RCCG Pastors to desist from making inofficial comment as RCCG pastor concerning this forthcoming election, because all eyes are on RCCG and Pastor Adeboye on who he will support among the Presidential aspirants.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by derecho(m): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
iamakbar:

one sure way is to forestall a fanatic who will secretly and overtly support full implementation of sharia from becoming president.
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
kristina1:

Val ke??
inec don spoil show na
Lol! Thats why i talk am for mouth alone.
Beside inec them show ends 4pm, and you know val de sweet from 8pm dawn......
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Habeyy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
biowal:
My vote hereby nullify your one vote...Gbam!
my vote hereby renders your vote useless tongue
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Habeyy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
angelcj:
You guys have been ruling us since 1960, we
never complained. Obasanjo gave back the power to you guys, we
never complained. Goodluck accidently becomes the President, you
guys started throwing bomb and killing people. You guys are just bunch of clowns! Illiterates! Whether competent or not, Goodluck will be our
president again! You guys can go and bomb the whole North if he
wins, thats none of my fucking business!
After 38 years of them in power....we became the most corrupt country....embezzlement became normal.....but wetin funny pass b say dem never develop the north at all despite them overstaying in power....if they truly mean change ......let dem bring someone that knows and regard our generation.....
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by OBIchinon: 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
demelza:
Who is this persona non grata?
you are an idiot of the highest degree
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by harbarzzy(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Samchelsea:
shey you and Buhari na classmates? Ordinary meat you no fit spell....see you life!
see you life abi see your life..olodo dey correct person!
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by Samchelsea(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2015
harbarzzy:
see you life abi see your life..olodo dey correct person!
park well bro....why not go through my posts here and feed your eyes
To think you're just commenting this thread after how many days shows how backward you are, please get off my mention
Re: APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor by honeyseller291(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari go cry this year again bcUz he will loose.....shine ur eyes for for GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) / Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.