Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP (20548 Views)

Let’s Rework Nigeria Now — Clark, Nwodo, Others / Senate Plots To Expel Ita Enang, Suspend Six Senators - Premium Times / "Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by akajos4real: 6:24am On Jan 17, 2015
Is Jonathan an Ijaw President? The more we see and hear only Ijaw people defend him, they make this whole thing worse and very sectional

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by starlingbawa(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2015
dat9jaguy:
No nigerian politician that has fought OBJ has ever remained the same.Ask Okadigbo,Wabara,Atiku,Uzor Kalu,Nnamani,Anyim,after the dust of their fights
have settled they lost political relevance.P.D.P is heading in the same direction.

P.s:The only politician that has fought OBJ and still has political relevance is Tinubu.

#febuhari.

We will see in due course!
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by starlingbawa(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2015
RicKyRichards:
That doesn't change anything. Come February, PDP will be packing their bags anyway.

Time will 'SURELY' tell....
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by babadee1(m): 6:36am On Jan 17, 2015
aspirebig:
It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

Don't waste your time. Christians are not falling for this propaganda anymore. It's not working this time.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by starlingbawa(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2015
jliusadura:
From the write-up, one can deduce that Mr Clark is conceding defeat already cheesy

I doubt that is the case!
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by starlingbawa(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2015
ddippset:
sorry to say, this man clark is the closest thing ive seen to a baboon. no pun intended.

And I dare say he's finer than OBJ.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by starlingbawa(m): 6:43am On Jan 17, 2015
phemmie06:
Good idea It will help APC, but who fit expel him.Cos he said the truth

What truth if I may ask?
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by bayogbite(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2015
why everybody is so concerned of Obj self.... oga!!!

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by starlingbawa(m): 6:44am On Jan 17, 2015
philips70:
Senile dotage.

Another hilarious one! I'm still laughing grin grin grin

'SENILE' yeah.... that's the word!

2 Likes

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by bayogbite(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2015
let the change comes...we should all welcome it...By voting merciful for APC...Jona don't destroy dis country

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2015
If gej have done something meaningful for this country, the people will not be agitating for his removal. It is like what faced during Abacha's regime. There is no differents between gej, IBB and Abacha's regime were corruption is a free for all affair at all levels. Gej policies are only implemented on paper. He has no ideal on how to run affairs of a country. That why some people call him clueless. My conscience will not allow me vote for such a person not for any reason. In a country like Nigeria, everybody has right to freedom of religion, I am a Christian from the east. When a nation is working, religion and ethincity issues becomes an issue of the past.

ogene007:

How do you fight poverty without fighting corruption? How do you fight corruption without restructuring nigeria along the lines of fiscal federalism and rule of law without dealing with the issue of ethnicity and religion? Those who have been opposing any form of restructuring, which should start with amending the 'hausa/fulani drafted' 1999 constitution, are doing so on the basis of ethnicity and religion. Those who are against resource control are doing it on the basis of ethnicity. The constitution gave us institutions that were deliberately structured to be weak, and when coupled with ethnicity and religion, those institutions are nothing other than mere appendages. It is only in nigeria that a politician who is being investigated for corruption, simply plays the ethnic/religious kite, and the entire investigation process is rubbished on the altar of ethnic and religious bias, to the extent that the subject matter of whether the offence was committed, is discarded. Most of the opposition against GEJ's government stems from ethnicity and religion, and not based on performance or non-performance. People who say they cannot see what the government has done, can only see if they free their eyes from their ethnic/religious bias, because people see only what they want to see. Is it surprising that despite the mismanagement of the economy, corruption and human rights abuses, that characterised Abacha's government, Buhari, who participated fully in that government, later came out to declare that Abacha's regime was never corrupt. In summary, we cannot divorce the issue of ethnicity and religion from the poverty and corruption ravaging the country.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Burger01(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Useless old manundecided

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by RAO1(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2015
dat9jaguy:
No nigerian politician that has fought OBJ has ever remained the same.Ask Okadigbo,Wabara,Atiku,Uzor Kalu,Nnamani,Anyim,after the dust of their fights
have settled they lost political relevance.P.D.P is heading in the same direction.

P.s:The only politician that has fought OBJ and still has political relevance is Tinubu.

#febuhari.
tinubu =JAGABAN

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by synergycom19: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2015
This are the same people that put Jonathan in the trouble that he is today

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by martvel(m): 8:11am On Jan 17, 2015
Obj is the master of corruption. It was during his regime we hv people like James ibori, Alameseiya, Igbenadion to mention but few. He obj disgraced himself with Atiku openly in this country over Money Scandal. So he should go and sit down. Jonathan will win again.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by johncreek: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2015
Who is pdp?
Is it not OBJ?
Funny you.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by donemperor: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2015
People like these are the reason GEJ is in the mess he is in today.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Lucky77: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2015
[s][/s]Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD![/quote][/s]
aspirebig:
It will be unwise to throw away your cooking pot with a soured soup, it will be unwise to set your kitchen ablaze because you saw a rat in it. Goodluck may not have been our best president, or your dream president, but he may be our only available source to frustrate the islamized APC's agenda against Nigeria. Note that Vice President has little or no influence on the decision of a President; in that case Osibanjo may not have much to influence if these Islamists, peradventure hijack the highest position in our Nation, and thereafter roll out any agenda that undermines Christianity. This might serve as a pointer to what I am saying; please read on: 1. Party Leader – North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader – South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2015
De end of PDP is NEAR!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by muredo(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Since last year people have been clamouring to expel OBJ but till today nobody dare gbe ina wo oju ekun
We need action,not too much talk
Clark naa ko nii fee te
GEJ ko nii fee lo CELTEL

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by emeka2847: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Such utterance at 80. This Clark is an irresponsible old man. Very irresponsible.

He's a bad example to the youth of the south-south because he's an incisive person.

He's one of those that led Jonathan astray by telling him to deal with Amaechi, Kwankwaso etc.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by martineverest(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2015
Tinubu and oshiomole
dat9jaguy:

#febuhari.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by EmmySparky(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2015
This clerk man talks like a baby....I wonder if he is really that matured...white hair no be maturity o...his utterances are just so annoying and disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by DonSaZz(m): 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Pa Clark is a bunkum.Trying to be relevant for his stomach sake.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Clerk versus senility!...& d winner is feBUHARI 14! #change.

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by ElNino101: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change2015:
Poor Clark. The age of easy money is coming to an end!

#change
#GMB
#APC
I can see that NL has turned into Bullhari campaign org.nonsense,seun can ban me if he so wishes.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by sammie92: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
God's will be done.amen.
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by olaboy001(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
ElNino101:
I can see that NL has turned into Bullhari campaign org.nonsense,seun can ban me if he so wishes.
WHERE IS YOUR SENSE?

1 Like

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by lisimmo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll:

How would you rate Jonathan-led administration in war against corruption?

Result so far
Woeful:66.7%
Bad: 33.3%
Fair:0%
Good:0%
Excellent:0%

See pics

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote.

Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by ElNino101: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
olaboy001:

WHERE IS YOUR SENSE?
who b dis one
Re: Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP by ElNino101: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Seenyo:
Clerk versus senility!...& d winner is feBUHARI 14! #change.
Buhari cannot even make a simple speech without looking at a write up.Desperation at its peak.APC,a party motivated by bitterness,greed,desperation and grieviance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EDO2016: Obaseki Family Disowns Pedro, Urge Edo People To Vote Godwin / Bello Matawalle And Abdulaziz Yari Clash Over Attacks In Zamfara State / Ghanaian Government Arrests 107 IPOB Members, Deports 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.