Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Seven TOP Lying Professions. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Seven TOP Lying Professions. (40449 Views)

Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions / 10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
So I was reminiscing on how people have had to suffer discomfort and delay due to dishonesty and lies from folks from these professions... (Not like they all lie o, but the probability is on the high)grin

They have different names for it, some are: Discretion, Business tactics, Wisdom, "Okpolo", No. 6 etc.

Someone once asked Abraham Lincoln, "How many legs will a dog have if the tail were to be a leg?"
His response was 4. His tail will never be a leg. Call a spade a spade and not an implement of farming!

My list of TOP Seven Lying Professions beginning from the rear are:

7: Transporters:

These involves conductors and drivers. Just today I almost went a wrong direction because the conductor just wanted me to fill his seat, even after I told him where I was heading! Thank God, I asked a passenger who screamed that I was going opposite and the fare wasn't small. grin

6. Mechanics

Some of our "car experts" can lie o! They'll tell you to come carry your motor that they're almost through only to go and find out nothing has been done. You go buy unnecessary parts tire because of their plot to make money out of you! Lies you don't have to tell...
undecided

5. Police

The highest bidder gets their attention. Especially in that their office, you better not argue with them. Police can paint blue as red. They're still your friends though wink

4. Business People

You will hear them say, "Na only #10 I dey gain"...Iffa hear! Some of them will forge unnecessary lies just to get you to buy their goods. You know the girl is not too fine, "Yet you'll say, Fine girl, come buy na..." grin... Markets like, Alaba, Aba, Ariaria...You must be smart smiley...Those guys will load you with lies until you buy a fake product...then come back come change am na ...For where? Dem go deny you! Don't pray to be in such situation...

3. Tailors

Tailors sha! I no no wetin I wan call them o...
They will tell you Come Tomorrow, by 5PM! Hmm! Go by 6PM, your material still dey for ground... Lol... Some are good but some, when you give them material, just stay there until they start sewing o and get to some extent, otherwise na sorry get you tongue. You get wedding on Saturday, you planned to cloth the cloth on Friday, you may be disappointed- Follow him/ her up from Monday! No be dia fault sha, dem too get plenty work!

2. Lawyers

You may not have been made to suffer unnecessary allegation because a lawyer stood against the truth he is meant to defend but some have...And it's wicked! I know they do it legally but it's still a lie. The bad part is, They'll put it so nicely even when they know it's a lie! The No. 1 on this list have some of them to cover up for their lies, no surprise most of them later delve into Politics...this takes us to the No.1...

1. Politicians

These are the kings of Lies...
Read this story...A certain man went to heaven, he saw a fan rolling so slowly, he asked why, The angels told him "the fans roll fast depending on the number of lies you've told. The slow one was that of Mother Theresa..." (To cut it short) he saw a room filled with industrial fans blowing everywhere (that's where the angels go to rest and jist), he asked why the fans were so fast, He was told that room solely belongs to politicians!

These folks have Masters in Lying. Believe them at your own peril! grin.
It's almost impossible to find a truthful one! PDP, APC or Others? All are same!

This is my List!smiley

You can add yours...

TGIF, Friends! wink

103 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Dreal1247: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Simple message, APC OR PDP, trust them to your own detriment

23 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yes oo!!!!! grin your list is absolutely correct and right on point!
Politicians are the biggest liars grin
tailors go tell u to buy three yard, after them go use only half yard, go keep the rest angry

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Yes oo!!!!! grin your list is absolutely correct and right on point!
Politicians are the biggest liars grin
tailors go tell u to buy three yard, after them go use only half yard, go keep the rest angry

I think say na only me know tailors sha...cheesy...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dreal1247:
Simple message, APC OR PDP, trust them to your own detriment

As in enh...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

I think say na only me know tailors sha...cheesy...
hehehe no be only u o my brother! I know them weh weh! I no de give my cloth to tailor again! angry after werin they do me. Na God go punish those people asswear! angry

2 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hehehe no be only u o my brother! I know them weh weh! I no de give my cloth to tailor again! angry after werin they do me. Na God go punish those people asswear! angry

You don turn tailor overnight? grin

5 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by sholly28(m): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice one @OP, shocked very funny shocked and truthful, abeg front page!
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

You don turn tailor overnight? grin
no o! I dey buy clothes wey tailors don already make grin
but if na to buy material, give them make them sew, lailai! I nor de do that one.

4 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by bmasz(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Its been long I comented here. You left out pastors and their over exagerated tales

23 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
no o! I dey buy clothes wey tailors don already make grin
but if na to buy material, give them make them sew, lailai! I nor de do that one.

Asuebi nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
bmasz:
Its been long I comented here. You left out pastors and their over exagerated tales

Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

Asuebi nko? grin
wetin be asuebi?
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Dreal1247: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

As in enh...undecided
Will you vote for a liar?
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wetin be asuebi?

You nor be Nigerian at all oo? undecided
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
Dreal1247:
Will you vote for a liar?

Haba! Them go gree come as liars? Bears in sheep's clothing...cheesy
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

You nor be Nigerian at all oo? undecided
im complete naija girl, but im not too familiar with all the nigerian dresses u knw
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
beautiful jvera, I sight you grin...oya drop your 10 kobo smiley
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
im complete naija girl, but im not too familiar with all the nigerian dresses u knw

I wouldn't have believed though... Asuebi is a kind of cloth for special outings...wink
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
sholly28:
Nice one @OP, shocked very funny shocked and truthful, abeg front page!

wink
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by jvera(f): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
your list is damn correct...a tailor dealt wit me recently was to do ashebi for sum1 on the 3rd of this month the tailor have been postin me finally on the 2nd sm story the one wey vex me pass the tailor tld me that he has cut the lining remaining the material

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
jvera:
your list is damn correct...a tailor dealt wit me recently was to do ashebi for sum1 on the 3rd of this month the tailor have been postin me finally on the 2nd sm story the one wey vex me pass the tailor tld me that he has cut the lining remaining the material
Imagine! Lies! They can so disappoint smiley... I nor say me I go sew asuebi for your head this year.. oops, unless you're so taken o...grin
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by jvera(f): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
emusmith:

Imagine! Lies! They can so disappoint smiley... I nor say me I go sew asuebi for your head this year.. oops, unless you're so taken o...grin
lol...u go sew thats not a problem make the time reach first
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
jvera:
lol...u go sew thats not a problem make the time reach first

Hala me o... I nor wan hear, I forgot! wink
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by dechandel(f): 1:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Lawyers are Angels!! Ask any Criminal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 17, 2015
dechandel:
Lawyers are Angels!! Ask any Criminal undecided

And who is she? grin
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by dechandel(f): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2015
emusmith:

And who is she? grin
An Angel ofcourse!! cheesy
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2015
dechandel:
An Angel ofcourse!! cheesy

Are you a lawyer or a criminal? undecided
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by dechandel(f): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2015
emusmith:

Are you a lawyer or a criminal? undecided
A Lawyer cool
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2015
dechandel:
A Lawyer cool

Seriously! You don't look it...undecided
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by dechandel(f): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2015
emusmith:

Seriously! You don't look it...undecided
LOL
How?
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by ireneony(f): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2015
Cool...
Why didn't add pastors and lawyers to the list.

Nice topic for my blog grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries / My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.