Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Seven TOP Lying Professions. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Seven TOP Lying Professions. (40445 Views)

Nigeria’s First Women In Various Professions / 10 Professions In Nigeria You Can Still Practice Without Studying them / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Legendoscar2: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Should be politicians, Tailors, Police, Mechanics...and the rest
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by annibro(f): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
ceejay80:
@ op, u no add house agents ?

God bless u.... As in d way they'll describe a property 4u ehn, u'll just start imagining a castle until u get there.......... ............ U: O boy no light
Agent: dey jus took d light
U: I thot u said evrytin is fixed
Agent: dat one na 1day work na. Once u pay renovation will start

3 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by 100Cents: 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dreal1247:
Simple message, APC OR PDP, trust them to your own detriment

GEJ till 2019
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by skyhadi16(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kind of love this section no cursing, no attacks, no argument. Every body enjoying themselves showing one love on one topic. I love you guys may God protect us all and bless us with more wisdom.
Regards.
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
annibro:

Hehehehehehehecheesy grin grin or u might hear 'my colour' or my second'

gringrin
Nigerian traders sha
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
ceejay80:
@ op, u no add house agents ?

How could I ever forget these ones? grin

They're very good at it o...
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by sonnel: 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Some runs girls go tell u dia life story make u for pity dem but all na lie.
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Ezevajina: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
I am a barber and I'm also accused of lies..... angry angry angry
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by doopsy(f): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tailors can make a grown up shed tears. ..I had an african atire event , and I really wanted to look tiptop..I gave my fabric to my tailor two weeks before the date..asked him to sew a jump suit for me...to cut the story short..he sewed the clothes on the day of the event, shocked my friends had to all wait for me at the shop... I didn't know what emotion to express...I had rays coming out of my head cry...to crown it all the jumpsuit was horrible...I looked like one of the creatures from tales by moonlight... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by peteruuu(m): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
OP,these list aren't complete without DOCTORS!!!

You asked why?

Because i'm one of em!

1 Like

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by ggrin(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

I wouldn't have believed though... Asuebi is a kind of cloth for special outings...wink
its aso-ebi

1 Like

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by doopsy(f): 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
hifaif:
1. Traders. 'Oga, na original' even when they know the product is substandard.

'Madam, the shoe na your size. It fits you' even when it doesn't.

'Check the cloth now. The thing fit you. You be fine boy na' even when you ugly pass King Kong.

2. PHCN (or whatever) Officials: Lying about power consumed.

Hahahahaha...
You forgot... a fellow trader /partner sees you trying on a dress, he now chips in" this cloth fine o, na hin you wear come"very annoying especially when you look silly in it.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by G12(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Networker marketers

1 Like

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by CzarChris(m): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tailors angry angry angry angry That reminds me I need to get one arrested tomorrow angry

2 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Penboy: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:
Op what happened to the bricklayers?

Oga you need 12bags of cement for this wall oo (ifa hear say them use pass 6).
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
dechandel:
Lawyers are Angels!! Ask any Criminal undecided

To criminals that did not go to jail. Ask the ones that hired lawyer stil went to govt school to cool off
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
OP journalists sef dey lie nor be small, dem go write fake news painting it as real.
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Chazzyboy: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
jvera:
your list is damn correct...a tailor dealt wit me recently was to do ashebi for sum1 on the 3rd of this month the tailor have been postin me finally on the 2nd sm story the one wey vex me pass the tailor tld me that he has cut the lining remaining the material
y not give me the material self
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by jdbrasco(m): 11:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wat of Journalism? Lying is very big asset to them oo ; especially d way it's practiced in Nija
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Horllamideh(m): 11:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

I wouldn't have believed though... Asuebi is a kind of cloth for special outings...wink
tis called Aso ebi and nt Asuebi

1 Like

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
doopsy:

Hahahahaha...
You forgot... a fellow trader /partner sees you trying on a dress, he now chips in" this cloth fine o, na hin you wear come"very annoying especially when you look silly in it.. cheesy

grin Very funny set of people. I can imagine some of them on this forum probably smiling as they read our conversation.

1 Like

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by annibro(f): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
doopsy:

Hahahahaha...

Hehehehe cheesy grin
Or u tel dem I wear a shoe size of 40. Instead of him 2 say I don't ve. Mba! D next tin u hear is 'der is big 39, it'll enter u' & eventually its very tight. U'll hear madam e go expand.

2 Likes

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Tearg1: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
RICK ROSS Nko
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by HOTARIO(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lawyers don't lie as professionals, but as mere humans. The profession is noble and a lawyer as an advocate merely canvasses his case relying on laws made by the legislature and decided cases by the Courts as authority to buttress his points.

Also, when it comes to the argument of those points a lawyer is just a human being with a different view of the issues as opposed to the person or lawyer on the other side just like football fans analysing the same game of football but holding different views, save for the fact that in law, you must cite your authority (statutory or case law).

Be informed.

#LawyersRock
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Blackeard(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
OP you forgot to add footballers. Mehn those guys can lie. I footballer will catch the ball with his bare hands but still be arguing with referee when the whistle is blown. I'm sure if puyol stares hard at cristiano, he will dive and say puyol pushed him. Look at suarez. All of them liars. I think footballers top the chart on the one.
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
ggrin:
its aso-ebi

I was beginning to wonder if asuebi was another type of clothes until I saw this.

1 Like

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 21, 2015
Transporters,so true...

I was once in a bus goin to Asaba & after like an hour, d elderly woman sittin next to me asked me wer exactly we whr & I told her.

She became baffled & strtd screamin dat d guy loadin d bus deceived her just to fill up d vacant seat.

Her actual destination was Nsukka thus she strtd cryin...

Long story short,she has a relation who stay in Asaba so she had to sleep over thr & that was aftr we helped her call & tell them wer to pick her as she doesn't know anywer in Asaba.

Very funny incident.

1 Like

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by annibro(f): 12:03am On Jan 21, 2015
G12:
Networker marketers

All these supplement stuffs abi? Evrytin cleanses ur system. Nigerians don suffer though some are good but guys! D best system cleanser is water. 50cl(pure water size) 1st tin in d morning. I grew up 2 know my dad doing dis & he's 81yrs now without any organ problem or eva been hospitalised... Same here; all Glory 2 God

1 Like

Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by aniyphil: 12:06am On Jan 21, 2015
I can't help but agree with No.3 ...this guy collected the material on the 15th of Dec with a promise to deliver on the 18th for my cousin's wedding that took place on the 20th of Dec. . .as I dey type this line so . ..I never hear from the tailor . ..even after my friend who introduced him to me gave him a call. undecided
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by papercoin(m): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2015
WOMAN, isn't that a proffession?

Try having a good conversation with an NIA
staff...all this guyz are learners
Re: Seven TOP Lying Professions. by Preshochyx(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2015
dechandel:
Lawyers are Angels!! Ask any Criminal undecided

Ur new profile photo is awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Average Monthly Net Salary Of Some Countries / My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / Deadly Habits That Will Make You Unsuccessful And Struggle Eternally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.