Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,620 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (202379 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mustack:
looking forward for a concrete answer.
if you have water source,you can start,if you didnot,you cannot.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

if you have water source,you can start,if you didnot,you cannot.
with water source i
someone can go in anytime. but without water source we have to wait till the start of the raining season.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mustack:

with water source i
someone can go in anytime. but without water source we have to wait till the start of the raining season.
Yes
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Let's help you start your dream plantain farm
#Jointherevolution
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by pamcode(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2016
@lesgupnigeria pls what can i do to make my Plantain and banana plants to yield bigger fruits and is it adivsable to trim the dead branches of the plant. Thanks a lot.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2016
pamcode:
@lesgupnigeria pls what can i do to make my Plantain and banana plants to yield bigger fruits and is it adivsable to trim the dead branches of the plant. Thanks a lot.
Apply poultry manure.Trimming helps them to grow faster.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Shigoboy(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
For any of your questions regarding plantain,post it here so i can help you deal with it.
Morning sir, I just came across this thread as I seek knowledge on plantain plantation for my proposed farming business, I stays and willing to have my farm around ijebu ode and its axis, I don't know your location thou, how can you help me out for the settings, I'm 100% novice in the system
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

Apply poultry manure.Trimming helps them to grow faster.
I assume to add some sawdust to the poultry manure to serve as organic fertilizer...
thank me later....
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Shigoboy:

Morning sir, I just came across this thread as I seek knowledge on plantain plantation for my proposed farming business, I stays and willing to have my farm around ijebu ode and its axis, I don't know your location thou, how can you help me out for the settings, I'm 100% novice in the system
I am based in ogbomoso,Oyo state.
You can call me on 08164628081,08092034147 to discuss
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by mexxy1(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

I am based in ogbomoso,Oyo state.
You can call me on 08164628081,08092034147 to discuss

I spoke with you on Thursday morning, sent you my email address via SMS as discussed, e-mailed you a reminder, and sent you a message via WhatsApp but no reply.

Any reason why you should encourage people to call you if there won't be a follow up reply after discussions?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2016
mexxy1:

I spoke with you on Thursday morning, sent you my email address via SMS as discussed, e-mailed you a reminder, and sent you a message via WhatsApp but no reply.

Any reason why you should encourage people to call you if there won't be a follow up reply after discussions?
Sorry about that.
I did not see them,if I had I would have responded.You can resend preferably to my email yusuffgbenga@gmail.com.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Mustack:

I assume to add some sawdust to the poultry manure to serve as organic fertilizer...
thank me later....
You are right.That's what we make use of.It improves and stabilise soil nutrients.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by FKBZ: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
MYTH 1

You make more profit with double bunch plantain

TRUTH 1
You make lesser profit with double bunch plantain

I will tell you why

ON THE OTHER HAND, MY TISSUE CULTURED HYBRID SUCKERS IS NOW #80/SUCKER.

CONTACT ME TODAY.

Pls is it still available....kindly quote me so I can see it.

What can u say about iita sulkers
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
FKBZ:

Pls is it still available....kindly quote me so I can see it.

What can u say about iita sulkers
Iita does not sell suckers,you can only be referred to another Plantain farm
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mustack:

thank me later....
Where is your farm located?
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

Where is your farm located?
not yet. but I read some stuff about that.. am currently a final year student about to face the labour market in years to come.. I have dreamed a lot about becoming a self employed and I see this as an avenue to actualize my dream.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by confluence: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
@OP
please can you link me with where to get plantain and banana farms in edo or ondo , i am based in kogi
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by walexy001: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nice work @Lesgupnigeria pls im based in kwara state and want to go into plantain plantation and just acquired the land this week and planning on starting the clearing tomorrow hope i can still plant this years sir pls your advice is highly appreciated
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mustack:

not yet. but I read some stuff about that.. am currently a final year student about to face the labour market in years to come.. I have dreamed a lot about becoming a self employed and I see this as an avenue to actualize my dream.
You are on the right path.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Mustack: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2016
confluence:
@OP
please can you link me with where to get plantain and banana farms in edo or ondo , i am based in kogi
You can call me on 08164628081,08092034147
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2016
walexy001:
Nice work @Lesgupnigeria pls im based in kwara state and want to go into plantain plantation and just acquired the land this week and planning on starting the clearing tomorrow hope i can still plant this years sir pls your advice is highly appreciated
If you have irrigation facilities, you can plant at any time.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2016
Mustack:
thanks
you are welcome
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2016
its really bin inspiring following up on dis section, luv agriculture, its gud 2 see am not alone in it and 1 can get gud advice n support frm fellow agropreneurs. @lesgupnigeria, kudos n thanks a lot for all knwledge shared, more grease 2 ur elbow, God help!
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
tbanji24:
its really bin inspiring following up on dis section, luv agriculture, its gud 2 see am not alone in it and 1 can get gud advice n support frm fellow agropreneurs. @lesgupnigeria, kudos n thanks a lot for all knwledge shared, more grease 2 ur elbow, God help!
Amen.thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Farmland is available for sale and lease at affordable rate.
We setup and manage farms as well.
You can check www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria for more info or www.waleagroservicesnigeria.com
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2016
Happy sunday people
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Agriculture is the way....do it
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Farm security is important

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2016
https://mobile.facebook.com/LesgupNigeria/photos/a.171946579635041.1073741826.165808513582181/595498600613168/?type=3&fs=5
Download a free report to learn new development about agribusiness and better ways to make profitable investment in agriculture.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by walexy001: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Mr Gbenga Good morning and happy sunday and wishing you wonderful week ahead. Pls sir i need sucker but need just 300 suckers and pls i know its small compare to you minimum supply of 1000 so pls try and encourage us the small scale farmers sir pls im waiting for you reply sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by world1(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Let's take agriculture to the next level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.