Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business - Agriculture (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (201129 Views)

Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Learn About Plantain Macro-propergation tissue Culture Suckers Multiplication / Hidden Truths About Catfish Hatchery Business !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by SEGLIZ: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2020
FarmandTractors:
At Farm&Tractors , we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil. Call us at 09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp).

where are you located.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:
When you are harvest ing your plantain,cut the mother plantain at the middle at least about 0.6m above the gound.
The upper part of the plantain can be cut into bits and used to mulch the ground
The lower part will serve as a source of ,nutrients for the growing suckers yet to reach maturity.
This also allow the growing suckers to grow faster and produce bigger bunch.

#ManagementTipsForProfitablePlantainSeason
I don't understand this Sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:
The best long term crop to cultivate is plantain,
More cash every year as more suckers are produced
Plantain farm can last for decades without tilling the soil. etc.

Do plantain
How many years can a plantain Farm stay before planting again
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nezzjnr:

How many years can a plantain Farm stay before planting again
Once planted,you keep harvesting for decades without replanting again
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nezzjnr:

I don't understand this Sir
That means you are going to register for our on-the-farm practical training be dat o
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

That means you are going to register for our on-the-farm practical training be dat o
When and How sa
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Busyworking: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2020
@ lesgupnigeria, I would like to make enquiry from u, please help me with ur watsapp number . thanks
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by FarmandTractors: 5:15am On Sep 02, 2020
At Farm&Tractors , we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil. Call us at 09056508129, (08062288737 ---whatsApp).
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Busyworking:
@ lesgupnigeria, I would like to make enquiry from u, please help me with ur watsapp number . thanks
Kindly WhatsApp +2348164628081
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:

When and How sa
Kindly WhatsApp or call +2348164628081
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2020
Now that Oga buhari has said that "no kobo" must be issued by CBN for food importation, we know that at WaleAgro we have to buckle up, make our belt tight and get our hands dirty on the field because we know If we don't,hunger and poverty is a stone throw away and that's why we are increasing efforts to clear and cultivate the land at our various farm estates locations to produce food,sell and make more money.

You can also join us and other investors,partners on this lane to acquire your farmland on any of our farm estate,cultivate,produce,sell and make money.

For those individuals, investors,corporate organisation looking to cultivate thousand of acres,we got you covered,we have over 4000 acres of land available for sale at our farm estates locations in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin.
As it is now,we must eat what we produce,sell what we produce here because it seems Oga buhari is releasing "no kobo" until further notice.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2020
Plantain is one of the crop you should cultivate this season..
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by basicallyme(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:
Good morning and happy Sunday to you all
morning boss great work you are doing here. may God bless you as you keep sharing valuable knowledge to us
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
basicallyme:

morning boss great work you are doing here. may God bless you as you keep sharing valuable knowledge to us
Thank you.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
basicallyme:

Thank you
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Do not forget the days of little beginnings
Keep working on your goals and you will get there
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2020
One of my Oga farm.interview talking about right investment in agriculture to venture into

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Never underestimate days of little beginning
Don't wait for the perfect time...it's a mirage
Keep working
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by agrobiz873: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2020
Informative thread!!
I salute the king of farm business
Well-done sir
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 8:19am On Oct 07, 2020
How much is a Bunch of plantain directly from the Farm

Someone said it's 400naira
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2020
Nezzjnr:
How much is a Bunch of plantain directly from the Farm

Someone said it's 400naira
That's a big lie
A bunch in the local market now is N900
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Nezzjnr: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

That's a big lie
A bunch in the local market now is N900
Is this always the constant price??
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Is this always the constant price??

No,it fluctuate according to the supply&demand in the market
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by konews: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2020
get our Plantain Farming And Processing Business Plan With 3 Years Financial Analysis
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/plantain-farming-and-processing-business-plan-with-3-years-financial-analysis/
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by alhacq(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Please
I have an acre of land I intend to use for plantain plantation. My question how many sucker will be needed for the land and the cost per one. The location of the land is Ogun State
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
alhacq:
Please
I have an acre of land I intend to use for plantain plantation. My question how many sucker will be needed for the land and the cost per one. The location of the land is Ogun State
You need about 900 suckers
Kindly call/WhatsApp Mr Gbenga +2348164628081 for more info.
Thanks.
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2020
How much do you think this is worth now?

Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by supergist: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2020
get our business plan on Plantain Farming And Processing Business Plan With 3 Years Financial Analysis
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/plantain-farming-and-processing-business-plan-with-3-years-financial-analysis/
Re: Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.