Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? (3993 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by jmoore(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
AyeeIdris:
kini big deal
dats his past. I am his future. whats in a ring?
The only sensible post so far, from a lady.

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
justmag:

In the spirit of girls wanting an honest man....I am sure you wanna hear the truth always even if it hurts. Of course it's the significance!! It would make sense to pawn it and buy another one. I would never give a girl a ring like that. There may be history there that could bring flashbacks.

We re saying the same thing here bro
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by adedayourt(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
zaragal:

Oh hell! I ll go to jail for his sake

Neva reach dat ona naa cool besides love covereth all things u kno? wink

U sud b able to 4giv cus of love
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
adedayourt:

Neva reach dat ona naa cool besides love covereth all things u kno? wink

U sud b able to 4giv cus of love

Stories for the Gods grin
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by adedayourt(m): 3:01am On Jan 18, 2015
zaragal:

Stories for the Gods grin

U mean Gods or gods, mean sey u ready to loose doz teeth wey u open if u mean God tongue
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 18, 2015
How would you know if he has given to someone else before,only if it's Hausa ring.

So if elantracy return my $20,000 diamond ring,should I buy another one?
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2015
adedayourt:

U mean Gods or gods, mean sey u ready to loose doz teeth wey u open if u mean God tongue

Ofcos u knw it's gods so y exaggerating
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Beamborla(f): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2015
Why would he do that to me? angry
I would feel so devalued.

I can only accept it if it's a generation thing like from his great grand ma to his ma...

If not, he should return the ring and get me another. Ah don't care if it's expensive or not. It should be bought with me in mind and not what has been rejected by someone.

Hell no!

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by adedayourt(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2015
zaragal:

Ofcos u knw it's gods so y exaggerating

She don take style correct hersef cheesy
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by petra22(f): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Not cool at all. I'll accept it if i have no knowlegde that it's a rejected ring but I'm so taking it off the day i find out. I'm not so keen on engagement ring anyways.
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
petra22:
Not cool at all. I'll accept it if i have no knowlegde that it's a rejected ring but I'm so taking it off the day i find out. I'm not so keen on engagement ring anyways.

Since you aren't so keen on having an engagement ring then its cool.
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Missmossy(f): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
No lady will like that I must confess especially when she gets to know It was used to propose and later rejected grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by bobobee4u: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
striktlymi:
Inspired by this thread.

If you can't accept an engagement ring that was previously rejected by another girl then it would be greatly unfair to expect a guy to buy an engagement ring before proposing to you.
waoooi
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by sucess001(m): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Xsenga:
NA U SABI. grin

sup with u?
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Xsenga(f): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
sucess001:

sup with u?
AM KULL, HOW ARE U?
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by sucess001(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Xsenga:
AM KULL, HOW ARE U?
am aii..was hoping to connect wiv u...cant seem to be able to send u a dm tho...
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Depends on the cost of the ring...rings worth a mil naira and above would be accepted ....anything else rejected undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / Honest Answers Please ( Photo) / What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.