Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" (3988 Views)

I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think?? / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2015
Oahray:
Cutehector4u go ahead and tell us the name of the nairalander you want to date. I volunteer to help you woo her smiley
lol I hav quite a few crushes here on nairaland and they know themselves. Its one of the reasons why I created this topic...
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:

Its not all about dating dear.
You could make friends and hangout in real life.

ok,what if the guy you're dating happens to be a nairalander who hardly login...eh! Shey u go breakup when u know?

The lord bless us in mysterious ways oh
even if my bf is in nl, i wont break up with him cos i didnt meet him through nl, i met him real life and his charm won me over. And even if its jx for hangout, i no want! Avnt u heard of d girl who fell dwn from a story building becos she was trying to escape a ritualist she met on fb? Abeg oooooo!
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2015
iceberylin:
Nlanders are faker than a tecno phone
in what ways?
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
even if my bf is in nl, i wont break up with him cos i didnt meet him through nl, i met him real life and his charm won me over. And even if its jx for hangout, i no want! Avnt u heard of d girl who fell dwn from a story building becos she was trying to escape a ritualist she met on fb? Abeg oooooo!

Lol....babe no wn take chances
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
now dats a valid reason.. U r afraid of people with hiDden agenda due to past reall life tragedies associated with people who met online and had to meet physically.. Ok now I understand.
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol comon who doesn't knw abt nairaland... Or do u want to tell me ur dating a sugar daddy? Just joking... I bet he is on nairaland..
lol just becos nl is popular, doesnt mean the whole world is registered here tongue he might be on nl, i dont knw. But that doesnt make any difference. I met him real life, not through nl. There are too many fake people here.
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 17, 2015
I cant date a nlder,that wl be the last thing,i wl ever do...
But i cant help but crush on dem embarassed
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:

Lol....babe no wn take chances
exactly! grin i dont wait for bad things to happen to me bfor i learn. I learn from other people's mistakes. I dont even wait for bad things to happen to others bfor i learn! Life z too short
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
now dats a valid reason.. U r afraid of people with hiDden agenda due to past reall life tragedies associated with people who met online and had to meet physically.. Ok now I understand.
thank you
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2015
teewai3:
i thought wen u ar young, you were told not talk to strangers, why on earth will you date one! it doesnt feel natural, because its not!!! and there ar too much fake online ursers especially on Nairaland
lol your fuuny. Good reason though
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
teewai3:
i thought wen u ar young, you were told not talk to strangers, why on earth will you date one! it doesnt feel natural, because its not!!! and there ar too much fake online ursers especially on Nairaland

That nigga/hoe u call ur friend was once a stranger
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
fijiano202:
How am I sure the op is a male or female?

Most peeps here live and breath on fake personality

Its hard to meet someone reall...though have meet some peeps online who seem real
lol am male. With a profile pic.
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2015
kristina1:
I cant date a nlder,that wl be the last thing,i wl ever do...
But i cant help but crush on dem embarassed
I believe its due to d way nairaland is structured... Other prominent networks like facebook allows you to be sure abt the person u want to meet due to mutual friends, d person' timeline and past posts... These three factors can mk u knw if d person is for real or not.
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by teewai3(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:

That nigga/hoe u call ur friend was once a stranger

yeah! in d real word, not a social network!!
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Ok life goes on bro..nairaland girls represent a sub section of plenty gals all over nigeria..although most are the shy types ..it is always good to have two girlfriends .1 in the real life and another in the cyBer world eg nairaland,what happens on nairaland stays on nairaland

signed and stamped by Kristina1

1 Like

Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ok life goes on bro..nairaland girls represent a sub section of plenty gals all over nigeria..although most are the shy types ..it is always good to have two girlfriends .1 in the real life and another in the cyBer world eg nairaland,what happens on nairaland stays on nairaland

signed and stamped by Kristina1
lol yh true that..ice I knw say u wan use style take enta kristina1
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by KingTom(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
he uses other social netwrks, i dnt know if hes on nairaland or even knws about nl, cos hes a very busy person unlike me.
Housewife tinz grin grin grin
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2015
Cutehector4u:
lol yh true that..ice I knw say u wan use style take enta kristina1
I no know oh ,,I just saw the letter and posted it on nairaland,that's exactly how I saw the letter.. lipsrsealed
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by tania28(f): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2015
I believe there re cool peeps here but there re also fake peeps here
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Unibenstudent,you don start dis morni abi undecided
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2015
kristina1:
Unibenstudent,you don start dis morni abi undecided
wentin I start am innocent oh. cry
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
KingTom:

Housewife tinz grin grin grin
ggrin come warn ur bobo angry
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by major466(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Generally online dating is crap. People fake themselves more online than offline.
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by FLAWLES(f): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2015
samflexxy:
Because 90% of people here take up a fake personality
.awayu?
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by major466(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2015
tania28:
Exactly.
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by ssuccess(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2015
teewai3:
The people who told you that only heeded to that when they were 'young'. You don't sound like 'young', Sir.
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by KingTom(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ggrin come warn ur bobo angry
Ggrin is a man grin
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by FLAWLES(f): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Juss Thinking;;;u? If GEJ son wax on nairalande?will d ladies b saying this? ? Lord Have Mercy

1 Like

Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2015
tania28:
well said.
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
Juss Thinking;;;u? If GEJ son wax on nairalande?will d ladies b saying this? ? Lord Have Mercy
thnk God he aint on nairaland and thnk God most celebrities aren't on nairaland as well
Re: The "I Can't Date A Nairalander Mentality" by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2015
KingTom:

Ggrin is a man grin
then u must be a woman tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Me And My Sweetheart, Yourmain. :) / Which Of These Two Beautiful Ladies Should I Continue Eating Her Food? / Do Men Get Tired Of Having The Same Sex Even If The Pussy Is Good???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.