Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (27884 Views)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by prontoniero(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
lokito:
I'll be waiting for him in Owerri, near ogboshishi market. If I no use 2by2 fall him shoulder then my name no be lokito. Thunder faya PDP people

Hahaha! God bless u lokito...
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Chigold101(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Energito:
He should not forget to tell us what he has done for Anambra people.
are u from Anambra state or do u live Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by ceo4eva: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Anambra state Governor and his predecessor Chief Peter Obi embrace while the President applauds them

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Dammyjohn(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
I love Mr President.He is Inamdi Azikiwe of our time!Up GEJ.Till 2022!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by charlesamos123: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan campaign team is now live in Onitsha, Anambra State. All major roads within the city have been cordoned off by stern looking security men. GEJ campaign team will later today head from Onitsha to Owerri, Imo State.
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by deletrue: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
ceo4eva:
The event is happening now at the Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity Field Onitsha.
I'll post more pictures later...
Oya post the almighty crowd abi Seun don hide the pctures? No Seun na fair person. But hurry up, am not close to TV. Am in small village in rivers state campaigning serioously agains Buhari and Amaechi. Today's one is based on oil production. Why would Amaechi, Osho and other were left out as vice even though the oil is the main stay or the economy?
? Till on Moday for full story. Thanks

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Onye n'enya anyi bu onye anyi nenye.

Anambra for Jonathan

PDP for Continuity

#GEJMUSTCONTINUE.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by B69U: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
See our inlaw Oh....Ogo anyi abia goo!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by otigbagba: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
Scanty rally..scanty speech. .losing team...dude ended up telling us how flavour and psqure are from anambra. ..gej has lost it.cldnt say anything reasonable

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by deletrue: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
My name is Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniyi Kayode, i fvcked Bianca Ojukwu without using a condom but today, i am the director of president Jonathan's media campaign team
Na small small he dey start. You don go beyond mid way. Na as he be be that.
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Blitz888(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
KelvinSe:
..Seeking for a genuine investment that will change your financial status? here is INVEST AND ENLARGE (WEALTHZONE) , an investment company located in Kano, Nigeria where you invest and get a monthly interest according to the amount you invest, you can partake of it irrespective of where you are, you also get a referral bonus interest the more people you refer and which is my aim of this advert, if you are interested you TEXT your EMAIL ADDRESS to this line 0 8 0 2 1 3 4 1 7 8 4 (Online customer care line) and they will get back to you with details, please do not forget to tell them I, Mr David Segun referred you, thanks!
why kano of all places? Any physical address for verification?
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Frankenstein: 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Onitsha is not the capital of Anambra state. Why is GEJ campaigning there?
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by investnow2013: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Frankenstein:
Onitsha is not the capital of Anambra state. Why is GEJ campaigning there?
Onitsha Metropolitan area alone is more than the population of some states in Nigeria, If proper census is done!.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by fazzy28(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ 2015............
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Omaticaya225(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Baba Jonah you'd get my vote .can see some peoples comment contradicts the law of goodwill.GEJ 2015
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by melvin0004(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Energito:
He should not forget to tell us what he has done for Anambra people.
2nd Niger bridge in progress, onitsha express road completed by peter obi bt money refunded by FG n many more.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Duru1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
lokito:
I'll be waiting for him in Owerri, near ogboshishi market. If I no use 2by2 fall him shoulder then my name no be lokito. Thunder faya PDP people

If at all you are from Imo State, I must say you are beyond pathetic. The dumbass named Mallam Rochas Okorocha wishfully failed to conduct a mere LGA election for four years yet he and morons-alike are talking about partaking in an organized election. No wonder Nigeria is filled with ninnies.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Duru1:

If at all you are from Imo State, I must say you are beyond pathetic. The dumbass named Mallam Rochas Okorocha wishfully failed to conduct a mere LGA election for four years yet he and morons-alike are talking about partaking in an organized election. No wonder Nigeria is filled with ninnies.

Ancient man, happy new year.
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by ik4life: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
melvin0004:
2nd Niger bridge in progress, onitsha express road completed by peter obi bt money refunded by FG n many more.
so in essence he did only one tangible project in six years and the said project is still ongoing.........OK NAH KOUTINU

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by tijjanioyan: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
GEJ till 2019
e be like say dis one no dey nigeria
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by tijjanioyan: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Clerverly:
Embarking on a failed project!

Ndi Anambra mepenu anya unu!
but he remodelled stella oduah 4 u pple now
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Ekiseme(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Otu osha ndi oma cool

#TEAM_GEJ........Adiro ama aka
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by waternogetemeny: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
My name is Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniyi Kayode, i fvcked Bianca Ojukwu without using a condom but today, i am the director of president Jonathan's media campaign team

[size=18pt]Seun, Oam4j, Ngwakwe and mods kindly explain this Obscenity u allowed as a post?

Wat do u aim to achieve with this? Where is the sensibility to be located becos i still they search but i never find any?

FFK made comment as an APC member, since joining the PDP has he made such reckless comments again? No! U wonder why their is conflict between igbos and yorubas on nairaland?

This is abomination to us, learn igbo culture to avoid conflict. It is very different from wat yorubas deem acceptable.[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Ekiseme(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Even without campaign,he already has our votes

anyi aga ama uma tunyere buhari

Guys dizi current now,#GEJ bugodi dashii

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by mufasapapasanta(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
lokito:
Anasim nonsense undecided u can't do any thin' if ur name na lokito or mosquito carry out ur plan' Ara tongue
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jakpon:
If Jonathan loses the election, i will use Niger Delta Militant to destroy Lagos - Jimi Agbaje
hey can you pls swerve? let Gej pass
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by BrokenTV: 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Clerverly:
Embarking on a failed project!

Ndi Anambra mepenu anya unu!
I maburo na inayi afu uzo, Si n' uzo onwu Buhari puta. ka gi nwere onweghi maka na ndia ji udo we kepia gi ebe ahu.
SAI JONATHAN.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by melvin0004(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
ik4life:
so in essence he did only one tangible project in six years and the said project is still ongoing.........OK NAH KOUTINU
I mentioned 2 n said many more.oga u attend night sch.lol
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by judekoffi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Awesome display
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Forwetinnah: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fine people!! Leave am o, pdp get swag! Not all those hungry people in APC
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by edgyslim: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
shizzle11:
Anambra is on a lockdown for GEJ

buhari its never too late to go back to school.

We cant have a president who cant differentiate between surname and other names

kai buhari

You have been typing this same copy and paste bullsh1t and can't come up with anything intelligent.

So my advise is this: shut the fvck up if u have nothing to contribute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 / Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / Next Senate’ll Probe Saraki – APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.