Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (27882 Views)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by modhream: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Where are the pictures na?.Or the rally is yet to start?
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by shizzle11(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
edgyslim:

[s]You have been typing this same copy and paste bullsh1t and can't come up with anything intelligent.

So my advise is this: shut the fvck up if u have nothing to contribute[/s].
and who is this deranged fellow? how about take a hike you FOOL?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by edgyslim: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
shizzle11:
and who is this deranged fellow? how about take a hike you FOOL?

Stop trying too hard to sound like you know what u are saying or doing cause apparently u don't.

All u do here is copy and paste what other ediots like you have coined up.

PS: ten bucks says u are one pathetic ediot who does not have a mind of his own but is swayed by 500naira pay per post jobs online.

Get a life niqqa
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by copious101(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Energito:
He should not forget to tell us what he has done for Anambra people.
wia r u frm? If really u r frm dia,u won't b asking such question!
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by nworanco(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Clerverly:
Embarking on a failed project!

Ndi Anambra mepenu anya unu!
U are the one that will mepe anya gi , bcs u are totally blind and confused for not seeing in GEJ. U are busy campaigning for unqualified person and an old misleading man, who begged bola tinubu to accept/installed him as APC presidential primary winner.
Jonathan allowed goods to continue entering through onne wharf ,which wicked and unforgiving OBJ stopped due to his hatred towards Igbos.

I am disappointment in you.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by victorydon77(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
nice
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Champele(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
mazzi:
Nno, onye isi ala. The people of anambra and entire igbo land will deliver to u 99%of our votez.
99:99%,these is where people understand good governance.
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by ogene007: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
My name is Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniyi Kayode, i fvcked Bianca Ojukwu without using a condom but today, i am the director of president Jonathan's media campaign team
That gist is stale now, though you can continue to chew it, we are into more important issues.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by KwoiZabo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jakpon:
If Jonathan loses the election, i will use Niger Delta Militant to destroy Lagos - Jimi Agbaje
Grow up. U are just making the guy more popular
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by KwoiZabo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jakpon:
If Jonathan loses the election, i will use Niger Delta Militant to destroy Lagos - Jimi Agbaje
Grow up.
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by nworanco(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Champele:
99:99%,these is where people understand good governance.
Yes in Anambra state people are wise enough to differentiate between the good and bad governance.
By this the people over there had voted out with their Voter's cards bad government.

And whoever they stands behind this time around will see success (i.e be a winner). Because population of Anambra State qualified voters residents are very high if well counted, not minding the current Nigerian govt. formulated figure.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by tjmc: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Energito:
He should not forget to tell us what he has done for Anambra people.
repair of anambra head bridge. His greatest achievement 4 anambrarians

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by ik4life: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
melvin0004:
I mentioned 2 n said many more.oga u attend night sch.lol
hahahaha,c yabbing,dis guy dn kill me.but seriously guy,do u think jonathan deserve our vote again??,this is six years,the enugu-onitsha express way is not yet motorable,the 2nd niger bridge was just awarded last year and tolled for 25years while other regions get theirs for free.I think we deserve better leadership than what we have gotten in this past six years.
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by melvin0004(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
ik4life:
hahahaha,c yabbing,dis guy dn kill me.but seriously guy,do u think jonathan deserve our vote again??,this is six years,the enugu-onitsha express way is not yet motorable,the 2nd niger bridge was just awarded last year and tolled for 25years while other regions get theirs for free.I think we deserve better leadership than what we have gotten in this past six years.
seriously gej might hv nt done pretty well.bt buhari is nt an option . remember wot he did 2 ekwume n d rest.onitsha enugu road is work in progress n y didnt u mention onitsha owerri rd.We nid continuation.
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Energito: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
copious101:
wia r u frm? If really u r frm dia,u won't b asking such question!
why not mention what he has done.
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by modhream: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Still waiting for pics of that "massive rally",OP.
Not those of Peter Obi and Obiano embracing
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by ik4life: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
melvin0004:
seriously gej might hv nt done pretty well.bt buhari is nt an option . remember wot he did 2 ekwume n d rest.onitsha enugu road is work in progress n y didnt u mention onitsha owerri rd.We nid continuation.
am not supporting both of them but onitsha-owerri road was already motorable before gej took over.
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by shizzle11(m): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
edgyslim:

[s]Stop trying too hard to sound like you know what u are saying or doing cause apparently u don't.

All u do here is copy and paste what other ediots like you have coined up.

PS: ten bucks says u are one pathetic ediot who does not have a mind of his own but is swayed by 500naira pay per post jobs online.

Get a life niqqa[/s]
you are a degenerate bastad.

Before you open your stenchy and dirty mouth to speak next time, make sure you know who you talking to. If you are so irked, go drown your self in the imminent sorrow that will engulf you soon.

You are as useless and inconsequential as your worthless opinion. I will make life miserable to you on nairaland if you dont mind your fvcking business. Take your useless opinion and shove it down your posterior orifice you despicable scum of the earth
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Forwetinnah: 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
lokito:
I'll be waiting for him in Owerri, near ogboshishi market. If I no use 2by2 fall him shoulder then my name no be lokito. Thunder faya PDP people

Before your name na "lokito"?? Omo ale jatijati
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Godiloveu(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
Vox populi ,vox Dei

Pastor Tunde Bakare Says, "I support Buhari.".
Father Mbaka Says, "Goodluck is badluck to
Nigeria--"Cardinal Okogie says: "President
Jonathan should forget Second Term----"Pastor
Kalejaye of RCCG says: "Buhari, A Better
Candidate Than Jonathan---"Rev Chris Okotie
says: "Jonathan's declaration has occult
connotation Pastor Bomang Moses says: "Go to
the streets and spread the Gospel of Change.
Ask them to Vote for Change, This is the turn of
Nigeria........"Apostle Sulleiman says: "2015
election would be a replica of June 12 where
the Nation will unite against a particular
candidate----"Apostle Oludeji says:" In 2011,
the masses chose Goodluck Jonathan but after
the election he chose the politicians. Now its
time to say goodbye---"Pastor Uchena says:
"Use your PVC to claim back your Destiny
because prayers alone can't change anything
without good leadership....." ---,"Pastor Uchena
says: "My God told me that Buhari means well
for Nigeria. Poverty does not know whether you
are a Christian or Muslim...."Pastor Peter
Kayode says: "In 2012 i told my daddy in the
Lord that President Goodluck is never a
Christian but an agent of destruction...."
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by edgyslim: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
shizzle11:
you are a degenerate bastad.

Before you open your stenchy and dirty mouth to speak next time, make sure you know who you talking to. If you are so irked, go drown your self in the imminent sorrow that will engulf you soon.

You are as useless and inconsequential as your worthless opinion. I will make life miserable to you on nairaland if you dont mind your fvcking business. Take your useless opinion and shove it down your posterior orifice you despicable scum of the earth

Bro u need to wake the fvck up. You would make life miserable for who? Really? You?

Apparently u don't know your size. That cra9 u wrote up there again trying extremely hard to sound intelligent dosent cut it.

As far as am concerned, u are one of the senile, re.tarded and pathetic ediots av come across here.

You apparently don't have a job that's y u would waste all ur time trying to make my life (which am living to the fullest) miserable.

Abeg go back to that hole u crawled out from.

E-diot.
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Mrbigman1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
In Nigeria we abuse everything. We ve finally come down to my dream TWO party system of politicking and how ppl now wish to think especially our western brothers ve got me thinking. Shey ppl support Syrian president? What crime is it to support who we choose to support. Ppl really dnt know who dis buhari is and Thiefnibu. If u witnessed dia leadership or have come read about the without a biased mind, u would not even think of liking them let more voting them. Gej might have not done nothing for Ndi beanyi but the industrial boom we experienced in his tenure is just a plus. And mind u, if u wia born in Lagos and ve not stepped out of dat community u wia born into, u watch TV and get inspired by online bullies, as ppl who ve traveled and have been traveling wild in and out of the country since 1980s till dat, Gej is a messiah. Obj and IBB brought all this to us and Buhari gave dem d key, he coup a democratic Govt cos of his selfish hunger for power and blood. Gej dnt rule for 2 year after yaradua's death, dat 2 yrs wia used to fight for his right, 2011, from his inauguration till date ve experienced several distractions and attack yet he did the whole thing he did? Pls in Obj time, was dia no religious crises all over d north which I escaped? Did u crucify him? Obj had a lot of il dealings, power, Halliburton, seimens, a lot of them, Genocide and Yoruba ppl kept quite and call him father of politics, now cos dey ve a selfish interest, dey re hia forcing ppl to do what ever dey want and saying that the Igbos re politically blind. Leave us, we re republicans and we dop the right thing and not forcing the wrong person to do something right. GEJ till buhari goes for his chemotherapy.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Isychrist(f): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Timohunk:
Because of this man,I went for basketball training late today becus army caused go slow...god punish him
. I pray u'll be a celebrity some day. Just hope pple don't throw shit @ you wen passing by cuz u too wil be delaying dem frm going to where dey want to go. You sudnt talk anyhow
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Isychrist(f): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Timohunk:
Because of this man,I went for basketball training late today becus army caused go slow...god punish him
. I pray u'll be a celebrity some day. Just hope pple don't throw shit @ you wen passing by cuz u too wil be delaying dem frm going to where dey want to go. You sudnt talk anyhow, mind you, God wudnt punish him bcuz na Him give am President. So u suppose stand still wen him dey pass bcuz e no dey easy to sit 4 dat chair

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Isychrist:
. I pray u'll be a celebrity some day. Just hope pple don't throw shit @ you wen passing by cuz u too wil be delaying dem frm going to where dey want to go. You sudnt talk anyhow
u dnt knw what happened...my coach gave me a punishment of 50 push-ups for arriving to training late
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by Isychrist(f): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sowie 4 dat
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by elpaashizy(m): 1:58am On Jan 18, 2015
VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN FOR CONTINUITY OF MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR INFRASTRUCTURE!!!
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by ceo4eva: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2015
deletrue:
Oya post the almighty crowd abi Seun don hide the pctures? No Seun na fair person. But hurry up, am not close to TV. Am in small village in rivers state campaigning serioously agains Buhari and Amaechi. Today's one is based on oil production. Why would Amaechi, Osho and other were left out as vice even though the oil is the main stay or the economy?
? Till on Moday for full story. Thanks
Photos....
Check this thread for more pictures
https://www.nairaland.com/2099535/photos-jonathans-massive-campaign-rally

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by deletrue: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2015
ceo4eva:

Photos....
Check this thread for more pictures
https://www.nairaland.com/2099535/photos-jonathans-massive-campaign-rally
Thanks very much for those pictures

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by ceo4eva: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2015
deletrue:
Thanks very much for those pictures
Welcome!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by samplegirl(f): 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
lokito:
I'll be waiting for him in Owerri, near ogboshishi market. If I no use 2by2 fall him shoulder then my name no be lokito. Thunder faya PDP people

Boko Haram reloaded!
Re: President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State by bosco07(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
natureblack:
danm ........nigga am salivating.
hahahahaha buddie ur free to join me oooo Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My 1985 Ouster Caused Crippling Of Naira —Buhari / Ajaero To Be Flown Abroad For Medical Care – NLC / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.