Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997661 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by De29ja(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Like i said it's for the Interested ones.. If you're not interested then you shut-up. sad

twinkle1:

Google Translate doesn't need Internet to translate sir.. I use it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
De29ja:
Oga Google Translate requires Internet but this app doesn't... The Feature of the app was integrated to Google Translate... And Mind you google translate does translate crap if you don' know.. And like i wrote it's for those who are Interested not for people like you who know German VERY well... For your Info i don't need it. I stay in Germany already am a Student here so the Language is no longer a Problem... Pls before you start saying Crap do something to help those who have problem learning the Language..Arschloch

It's like you are on attack mode. LOL.. Ready to help? .. I put up things for learners like me to help us all in my last posts.. You are just making me smile here..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by De29ja(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
You should have at least used the App and see before you start giving a Negative Idea..
twinkle1:

Google Translate doesn't need Internet to translate sir.. I use it

LMAO know German well? . I can't even string German words without thinking 3 times .. I'm only helping myself. I'm a learner
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
De29ja:
Like i said it's for the Interested ones.. If you're not interested then you shut-up. sad

LOL sorry o.. I didn't even mention you sef.. grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by De29ja(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Attack mode Ke! It's just that your first comment was Negative in its state.. And such Character won't bring you far..At least not in Germany
twinkle1:

It's like you are on attack mode. LOL.. Ready to help? .. I put up things for learners like me to help us all in my last posts.. You are just making me smile here..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
De29ja:
Attack mode Ke! It's just that your first comment was Negative in its state.. And such Character won't bring you far..At least not in Germany

LOL again.. Pls calm down jare.. Didn't even say anything negative about any app..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
@ yusufftaiwo congrats bro. more testimonies will roll in the first week in august. i am equally expecting too

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
twinkle1:

LOL again.. Pls calm down jare.. Didn't even say anything negative about any app..
Its cool ma men.. We do appreciate all your efforts.. We are both on this together,let's not fite it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
sirkells:
Please i know the drill here and i have read from the first page till here. My question is as follows
i just got an email from uniassist confirming that my documents has been processed and sent to the schools i applied to and they said i can use that letter for applying for visa. please my question now is can i apply with just the print out of that letter that was sent to my email from uniassist? or can someone please help me with his number so i can call please its urgent. Thanks
well, I used same letter from uni assist to open my block account, the black lady said this is just a confirmation from uni assist, not admission letter. I said yes but it was stated on it that I can start my visa process. So she said I hope it works for you. The same day, booked for appointment. 25th my date. I wrote applicant visa as my subject while booking appointment but they replied with student visa. I hope I get an admission letter before that date.so guy no dull peacd

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
stevemims:
Hand up
your hand still up?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by De29ja(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okay i just dey watch you in 3D
twinkle1:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bolabae: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello house........plz I ll like to knw if dere is anyone dat is going for Bsc and had his/her interview ds week or last week? Wanna know if dey still gv test and the mathematical topics that was asked. Plz help a sis..........someone plz reply a sis
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Galads:
your hand still up?
Ja... Lol.. My oga,ao you dey? Hope you're preparing very well?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
stevemims:
Ja... Lol.. My oga,ao you dey? Hope you're preparing very well?
that tin no easy o, I leave am for God hand
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
bolabae:
Hello house........plz I ll like to knw if dere is anyone dat is going for Bsc and had his/her interview ds week or last week? Wanna know if dey still gv test and the mathematical topics that was asked. Plz help a sis..........someone plz reply a sis
babe I did advice you to prepare even if you hear they don't give the test anymore. That test of a thing is by luck some will face it while others will escape it. Just get a past waec question and take time to solve to refresh your brain. I heard it's normal secondary school stuffs.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
De29ja:
Oga Google Translate requires Internet but this app doesn't... The Feature of the app was integrated to Google Translate... And Mind you google translate does translate crap if you don' know.. And like i wrote it's for those who are Interested not for people like you who know German VERY well... For your Info i don't need it. I stay in Germany already am a Student here so the Language is no longer a Problem... Pls before you start saying Crap do something to help those who have problem learning the Language..Arschloch

Arschloch as in Asshole sad ? Chai. This guy don sabi german so tey he sabi enter person

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tariy: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Light007:
@tariy yup I'm an Akokite. And yes it was addressed "to whom it may concern"
@Light007 please how can I reach you....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Galads:
that tin no easy o, I leave am for God hand
Sure... All to God sir.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
scofield03:

congrats Bro, ours is on the way
Yep... Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
kaypopps:
@ yusufftaiwo congrats bro. more testimonies will roll in the first week in august. i am equally expecting too
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Galads:
well, I used same letter from uni assist to open my block account, the black lady said this is just a confirmation from uni assist, not admission letter. I said yes but it was stated on it that I can start my visa process. So she said I hope it works for you. The same day, booked for appointment. 25th my date. I wrote applicant visa as my subject while booking appointment but they replied with student visa. I hope I get an admission letter before that date.so guy no dull peacd

Please when did you book for the appointment?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
sirkells:

and please do i fill the form with a pen or with a pc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
De29ja:
Its in... Thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Some babe gave me one Paul Coggle CD like that today .. Mehn which one person go dedicate too lai ds.. Cs all these stuff need some commitment.. I'm pretty appreciative nd grateful.. We go rough everything lol
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by number13: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
twinkle1:

LoooooooL anybody can be on FP.. FP is the REAL world.. Full time bashers, full time pranksters, full time comment bookers, smart, intelligent, VERY DUMB, VERY irrational, VERY FUNNY people.. All kinds of humans..

To get ur comment seen easily on FP.. It requires u been like the first 20 person to comment..just luck sha.

If u are tribalistic and ur comments appear on FP.. They WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE. only if u are ready to fight back.. But that's s.hit anyways..

Oh, I see, thanks. We learn everyday.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
sirkells:

thanks alot. please do i fill the form with a pen because i cant seem to fill it with my pc. and it stated i fill with a pc

Sir.. If it's stated you fill with pc pls do. You don't have a compatible PDF programme. Pls use another system or upgrade your pdf software.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
De29ja:

De29ja
@Twinkle dat statement of urs is intellectual dishonest oga must u post ni @De29ja thanks bro really appreciate ur endless contribution n support im also interested though I av enough material for both A1 n A2 just try n help others don't allow some ....... To discourage u(service to humanity)

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
number13:

Oh, I see, thanks. We learn everyday.

Yes o.. Smiling from a distance.. Thick skin is required jare..

Bro how's your parole going
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
sirkells:

25th, got a reply 30th
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
kennyoguns0509:

De29ja
@Twinkle dat statement of urs is intellectual dishonest oga must u post ni @De29ja thanks bro really appreciate ur endless contribution n support im also interested though I av enough material for both A1 n A2 just try n help others don't allow some ....... To discourage u(service to humanity)

LOL ur reaction is very understandable. u can also ignore as well sir

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
In the quest to do good there's some Friction

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.