Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996874 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dehonourable: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:

he payed and collected the slip from the VO before his interview
he also got d stamp too

it was when d VO was asking him d questions she noticed d paper in his transparent file.

Bro, jst be sincere. U re jst contradicting urslf.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obs3rver: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
sonyville:

Thanks bosss..... trust me I won't copy anyone's work ... I will do as u said ....... how ur matter ? teamwinter2015, abi u dey our Bus ( teamsummer2016) ?
Gracia

My matter has mass, and it occupies space. Teamwinter2015 boss.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dehonourable:

See me giving advice.. thanks for pointing out the contradiction.
@ princesam please say the exact thing that happened.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Princesam400(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dehonourable:

contradicting or no contradicting, what we r saying is he was sent out and needs advise..

I have actually told him to Come here and explain things himself...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:

Can he still go dere and request for it...will dey give him? wat is he going to tell dem when he get dere?
pls help a broda

Did you leave you own originals at the embassy after your interview?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
@princesam400...we all did these interview...,shuu eshey me way they look the VO eye to eye they explain my well constructed points to her...To me if your friend wasn't reading from the jotting.., there is no how the VO would have noticed it....may he go chill he go receive email too...the content i can't predict sha.....i sha know the VO don get exhibit number 1.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dehonourable: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:

[b]contradicting or no contradicting, what we r saying is he was sent out and needs advise
..[/b]

I have actually told him to Come here and explain things himself...

We ain't fighting dude. I am only trying to point out d fact dat u re contradicting urself. I am d type that reads 'word to word'.

Pls, tell ur friend to come and elaborate on the matter to ensure adequate suggestions.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:
D guy dat did his interview after me has this to say...he's seeking d candid advise of d house...

It was nt really the jottin she saw that made her Upset Oooo...
I wrote the searches I made about Germany on a full page then on the next page I wrote down all the course work
U knw I read thru it when we were sittin down
So when I was tru I placed it inside my file see saw it tru my file cos the file was transparent
she just collected it and attached it to my file and we continued with d interview
It was when I was trying to explain to her that I had service in between 2010 and 2012 and I graduated in 2010 and when I started working
She got upset and asked me to go home..

pls what should he do?

sad shocked shocked shocked omo na wa for wire road..shuo shocked..

Anyhw update us hw e play....Just as Number13 said earlier on...Interview nor be do or die...yarn small commot there , make una nor go there go dey wash or g answers like robot.now dem go reason say na agent run e shows for am...if the answer even resemble the one when men don drop there baba the next set of pple fit use exam take soft....

Una well done.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Graciouse:
Well I think this motivation letter of a thing varies from schools and courses, because the highest i have seen for my course is (350-450 words). Maybe because i will still have to submit a portfolio. BTW Its Architectural related courses. Anyway even if they want 10,000 words, we dey gallant. grin
pls bro which course is Architectural related?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:
It was nt really the jottin she saw that made her Upset Oooo...
I wrote the searches I made about Germany on a full page then on the next page I wrote down all the course work
U knw I read thru it when we were sittin down
So when I was tru I placed it inside my file see saw it tru my file cos the file was transparent

she just collected it and attached it to my file and we continued with d interview
It was when I was trying to explain to her that I had service in between 2010 and 2012 and I graduated in 2010 and when I started working
She got upset and asked me to go home..

pls what should he do?

AKPOS!!! Abeg bring that cane wey I rub aboniki keep last week! Person need chop serious flogging angry angry

On a serious note, this is the most careless person I have heard of. WHAT WERE YOU DOING FROM THE DAY YOU BOOKED LEADING UP TO YOUR INTERVIEW? I believe it was more than a week, which is enough time to know every info you will need. Reminds me of my biology WAEC exam. One okpolo-eye go do first to submit, with mgbo inside the answer sheet, na so examiner change am for everybody inside hall angry
That you took your mgbo inside is bad enough. You come forget say you get pocket, at the same time you forget say your file dey transparent. Haba!! undecided
Anyway I go dey pray for you make your matter no get k-leg. But if baba God still vex for your matter, na to pray make e no affect others because red eye people fit swear for you oh! angry angry angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
scofield03:
LET SoMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH.......(in Daddy Adeboye's Voice)

Come join me celebrate victory as the long awaited Bridegroom' just arrive... I have been asked to come with 3 month travel insurance and my passport. Words can not describe how I feel right now...I am soooooo happppyyyy! I just got my db credit alert on Monday (24/08), interview July 8th..

Thanks to everyone especially my #Teambremen @nellyb24, Kingsleymike, ogompaul, my boss Justcul. lmuhopeful, Williamso, obiwann. .. oga pata pata eke40seven and everyone reading this post. I love this family (forum) so much, its full of intellectuals.

I pray those that are still expecting will come out positive. Now I declare visa open for bremenite in the name of the Father, Son and..... GODWIN
Congratulations my own bruder. God help us and see us through, AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:

Can he still go dere and request for it...will dey give him? wat is he going to tell dem when he get dere?
pls help a broda

such questions really make me ask,if this person even go Secondary school at all, So ppl here go tell am wetin to talk again? No e for go meet Ifa for answer grin
Mtschwee

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2015
Even Though coming late. My congratulation to Obiwannn (Honestly Nothing do your mouth, just that that thing is In You wink One Chieftaincy Title awaits u in DE, I knew)....
Dehonourable, Hollaytan and those who just joined the Winter2015BRT.. Go for greatness..

#WinterTrain2016 #WeHope #WePrepare

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2015
Fele1:
Even Though coming late. My congratulation to Obiwannn (Honestly Nothing do your mouth, just that that thing is In You wink One Chieftaincy Title awaits u in DE, I knew)....
Dehonourable, Hollaytan and those who just joined the Winter2015BRT.. Go for greatness..

#WinterTrain2016 #WeHope #WePrepare
Hehe... gracias boss.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 1:40am On Aug 28, 2015
@Obiwannn, @Hollaytan, @Dehonorable, @Scofield03, @Iyke20024 ....Congratulations to you all.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 2:14am On Aug 28, 2015
zeeblamj:
Hi guys. Sorry it has been quite a busy day. A guy from Nairaland was with me and we had studied a bit deutsch together.

About the Family reunion thing, there are two types. Family reunion for spouse(without kids) and just married, and one for the spouse and children.
While living and working legally in Germany , ur spouse and children normal have the right to a residence permit in Germany. On rare occasions, such as pregnancy or small children u can also apply for a permit while already I Germany (on a tourist visa) .
If the spouse was ever in Germany or any schengen state it makes it even easier to get the visa.
With regards to the application u might have seen the things u need online. With the said documents, u would have to go to Lagos for an interview . This interview is short and really sometimes doesn't matter if u fail( it's ur right to get the visa) if denied u can even get a lawyer depending on what reasons u were given.
The spouse in Germany has to have enough living space if u are moving with children and a good job. The interviewer might ask u little questions about your relationship though.
1. When did u meet ur spouse?
2: when and where did u have ur first date?
3: how much does he/she give u for ur upkeep?
4: how long was the courtship before the marriage?
5: is this an arranged marriage?
6: do u speak German?
7: a small oral test will be done by him or her just to be sure that u have atleast a1 in German.
8: what city are u moving to?
8: when was ur spouse born?
Sometimes they ask some irrelevant questions depending on how u reply to previous questions.
After submitting All original documents of all documents including primary school cert as well as immunization card, they might still ask for a letter from the hospital u were born stating that ur birth certificate is authentic.
Within 2-3 months later a lawyer is sent by the German consulate to inquire about u with regards to the documents u have presented. He/she might come to your house and also that of the witnesses to the marriage, previous schools attended and hospital u were born. After this is over, the reports and advise of the lawyer is submitted to the embassy. The embassy then sends all these info to the aliens authority and marriage registry in ur intended city. They normally should be a notification that ur verification is complete if not, contact the embassy and find out.
The spouse in Germany should then contact the aliens office in ur city to find out the official handling ur case. This person should be bothered otherwise u might even wait a year for ur files to be opened. Both the spouse in Germany and the partner in Nigeria should have the mail of the person in charge.
The office of ur aliens office will contact ur spouse to come for an interview with them. He/ she will be asked questions which u were asked. They should correspond otherwise they might think it is a scam and then it takes even longer. After this is done, in a few weeks u should get a mail from the embassy that ur visa is approved. It's a three months visa. When u arrive in Germany u must book an appointment with the aliens office and go there to register that u are now in the city. U will need a letter from ur landlord stating that it is ok for the family to live at his house and bla bla bla. U can mail the landlord about it before hand. U will then apply for the residence permit which u will get in a few weeks after ur arrival. I hope this helps. It's quite a long process and it's hard to explain. Email me though if u need more info. Regarding anything.

Can the wife of a student work?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 2:22am On Aug 28, 2015
lusen:

thank you. pls when will admission open. Ive gotten almost all my documents ready except ielts. I hope to register for ielts this week. I'm not self employed. do I stand more chance of getting admission if I own a company of my own? bsc courses? does that mean I will start as an undergraduate and spend three years again before enrolling for masters. I hope to hear from you soon. thks

The schools only need your previous qualification 2 grant or deny u admission. I suggest u apply for both Bsc & Msc . anyone that come u take but if both comes u choose the preferred

The self employment issue is 4 the embassy. when i told them that i owned a company that I intend to come back to and expand with the knowledge i was going 2 get from Germany - the Lady just asked me the name of the company and she moved on with the interview but 2 my surprise I received an email to scan and send them the CAC docs. Luckily I registered my company already. It would have been bad if i did not have a registered company.

However, if you work in a registered company please try 2 have them give u a letter of introduction and also comment on acknowledging/approving your desire to further your education in Germany then if the Human resource person is your pal , Have him/her write how your knowledge will help you boost the company when u come back-- that way they will know that you still have a job waiting 4 u @ home

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 2:56am On Aug 28, 2015
babarexo:
Hello House

I need your advice as I just got admitted to cottbus for undergraduate degree in environmental and resource management. but I am a graduate of production Engineering(B.eng).My other application was unsuccessful to same course at masters level and Wind Engineering in Flengsburg.

However,I have applied for blocked account at the embassy and received visa interview date for 9th September.

Kindly advice if it is wise to go for the interview with an undergraduate admission letter considering the fact that I am 34yrs,married with a Bachelor of Engineering degree.

What is the chance of being issued a visa on a scale of 1 to 10.

Candid opinions will be appreciated as I am currently indecisive on my next step i.e to honour the interview or not.

My E-family please advise!

in my opinion you have 9 chances out of 10
The other 1 is how u prepare 4 ur interview

Married is not a bad thing.> infact it points that you have a reson 2 come back home.
>>> I know someone who is married with 2 kids and I think he older than u. He applied 4 Bsc with his HND . He was given

Germans are not Racist neither do they discriminate. Just Try your best 2 be convincing that you really need 2 get this German Degree 2 make your dreams come through

Funding your block account gives them assurance that you have the money 4 ur upkeep and try 2 get accomodation contract>>> that will convince them that you know what you are doing.

JUST TRY 2 PREPARE WELL 4 THE INTERVIEW.Read Eke47 and other Guys interview tips.2 confirm if you are really on the academic line they may test u in maths or physics-- depending on who will interview u. They tested my Guy in Maths. so they will understand IF you dey academic line or not
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Deutch bank dulling me. Opened blocked account since 28 of July, up till now I no get account number. I mailed db student service 2 days back, I never still get any reply. Embassy reminded me to fund. How can I go about this db stuff? Who has called them on phone before? Maybe that is my next option
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babarexo: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2015
kuthvic:

in my opinion you have 9 chances out of 10
The other 1 is how u prepare 4 ur interview

Married is not a bad thing.> infact it points that you have a reson 2 come back home.
>>> I know someone who is married with 2 kids and I think he older than u. He applied 4 Bsc with his HND . He was given

Germans are not Racist neither do they discriminate. Just Try your best 2 be convincing that you really need 2 get this German Degree 2 make your dreams come through

Funding your block account gives them assurance that you have the money 4 ur upkeep and try 2 get accomodation contract>>> that will convince them that you know what you are doing.

JUST TRY 2 PREPARE WELL 4 THE INTERVIEW.Read Eke47 and other Guys interview tips.2 confirm if you are really on the academic line they may test u in maths or physics-- depending on who will interview u. They tested my Guy in Maths. so they will understand IF you dey academic line or not

Thanks alot for your encouragement.

Do you have an idea of the Maths test questions cos it will help my preparation.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2015
@babarexo,

doplaz has posted the math question sample

: find the square root of the following:

1. 144 2. 36 3. 196.

4. Solve: 5*8*6/ 3
5. A cube was labelled 8cm each, find the volume. Try and go with your marriage certificate. It appeare that you have a social tie, a reason to return to your country after the completion of your study. U stand a better chance of getting the visa. Just prepare very well about what you intend to do after your study? And your plan for your family here in naija when u re away for study.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2015
please house help me out , from paris to germany by train . how much will it cost ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Galads:
Deutch bank dulling me. Opened blocked account since 28 of July, up till now I no get account number. I mailed db student service 2 days back, I never still get any reply. Embassy reminded me to fund. How can I go about this db stuff? Who has called them on phone before? Maybe that is my next option

They don't discuss anything about blocked account on phone. You should contact them through the contact form on their website. Even though they barely reply to that ( or it takes a lot of time). Also check your email to make sure they didn't send you any email why they are yet to open your account (check your spam).
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
XpensiveT:
@Obiwannn, @Hollaytan, @Dehonorable, @Scofield03, @Iyke20024 ....Congratulations to you all.

Thanks Man. How your side?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
AZUH:
please house help me out , from paris to germany by train . how much will it cost ?

Where you going to in Germany. ? Or you just want to entre Germany irrespective of the city. Please note that your passport or ID would likely be checked

There is a possibility of a night train or ICE. It would be expensive or very long. There are other better option

http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/ for car pooling
https://www.eurolines.de/de/startseite/ For bus

You should get connection to Frankfurt from Paris with ease

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dear Sir,

The next available date for Interview is 19th October.

Please be informed that due to the high demand on student visa appointments we are fully booked. I will therefore book your appointment but you will bear any consequences that may result due to delay as your school enrollment deadline is 20th October.

We regret not to have a good news for you and only advise you to apply for visa appointment early enough next time.

Thank you for comprehension.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards,

Visa Abteilung/Visa Section

Generalkonsulat der Bundesrepublik Deutschland

Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany

15, Walter Carrington Crescent

Victoria Island

Lagos, Nigeria

Tel: +234-1-280-9966

Fax: +49 30 1817 67232

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
OMG!

What do you plan to do bro?
It's really a tight corner you are on here man.

Futurewiser:
Dear Sir,

Please be informed that due to the high demand on student visa appointments we are fully booked. I will therefore book your appointment but you will bear any consequences that may result due to delay as your school enrollment deadline is 20th October.

We regret not to have a good news for you and only advise you to apply for visa appointment early enough next time.

Victoria Island

Lagos, Nigeria

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser:
Dear Sir,

Mail your school ASAP to know if your enrollment deadline can be extended for a month atleast. Present your case in a way they will reason with you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser:
I GOT a job in Munich and i don't live in Munich and will be coming there for holiday job in BMW. Please any one in munich willing to share his accommodation while we pay it together.

Futurewiser:
Hello guys in Canada. I need experience people in Canada to answer this question. Can I be able to pay my tuition fee per year from funds I will get by huzle i.e working full time during holiday and part time during school? Cos my parents no too hold and man gat huzle to make ends meet.

futurewise11:
my brother recieve this email from embassy last week.
Your Visa application RK
Dear Sir,
In order to reach a final decision in your case we
are still in need of the following information.
1. What was your exact occupation since
your college dropout in 2140 until now?
2. Please explain why you did not make any
efforts as of yet to learn German?
In addition please provide us with a current
confirmation about the status of your blocked
account with Deutsche Bank.
Sincerely yours,
Visa Section (Pol)
Consulate General of the Federal Republic of
Germany Lagos

after his interview they requested for the db account which we have forwarded and also we believe the bank has sent them a copy.a transcript of his hnd first semester was also submitted which has 2014 on it.

please house what do you suggest we do?

You own those two IDs?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
Futurewiser:
Dear Sir,

Victoria Island

Lagos, Nigeria

In addition to what honourableseyi said attach this mail from the embassy to the mail you will be sending to your school. But meanwhile, we will like you to answer the question justwise asked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.