Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (999520 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CassieV(f): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Kelvinpam:

it is very possible. Education has various field of interest/options.
chemistry education, physics education, business education, computer education, educational foundation, biology education,vocational education and so on.
If you wish to switch to education, kindly check the course module or research interest of the institution if it relates to ur field or interest(still on statistics I assume). Then you apply.
I've been at or all morning, still searching though...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2015
CassieV:

Not a day's work, Uve not even started at all...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2015
CassieV:

ok...goodluck
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uhrban01(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hi guys, happy independence to Nigeria! May God strengthen our President and fill his innermost cabinet with people of only good council.

I've been silently reading this thread for a while until recently when i posted a question some days ago with respect to funds transfer.

I had my interview on the 18th August with no strong conception of how I was going to fund my account. The wait was not easy at all amidst all the disappointments from people but now I can happily say that God came through for me.

I carried out my transaction with Sterling Bank at Daleko as advised by kciano and Eke40seven on this thread, my account was debited on Tuesday and I have just received a confirmation from Deutsche Bank which I have sharaprly forwarded to the embassy.
As I await the reply from the embassy, I know it will end in praise.

To all those still waiting to fund their accounts for this Winter 2015, don't lose hope, God will surely see you through and this bus will not leave you behind.

Have a good day beautiful people and keep up with the good work.

12 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
The Institute of Cultural Diplomacy, Berlin is genuine. My program is MA International Economics, Business and Cultural Diplomacy at Furtwangen University in partnership with the ICD. The Economics and Business modules will be at the Furtwangen University while the Diplomacy modules will be at the ICD. Although it is not free and you have to pay. I don't know the course you are going for but all i can say is that the ICD is genuine.
AZUH:
good morning everyone , please nairaland 'i applied for a two course through http://www.ccds-berlin.de/index.php?en_certificate_cdeaa . and they asked me to send my CV, MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ,PERSONAL STATEMENT ' e:g why i want to take the course with them and i did . i checked my email this morning ROSIE has replied asking me to pay 525 euro for upon that they will send me an invitation letter . the 525 euro does not include accommodation, transportation .please does anyone in this forum know about this center for Cultural Diplomacy studies Berlin ?they also provided their account details all in Berlin. please i want to be sure before i will reply them . if they are real or not. thanks enjoy your holiday .HAPPY INDEPENDENCE .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
MA International Economics, Business and Cultural Diplomacy is not just "anything". I can do a whole lot with that certificate. I'll contact you when i finish my program and let you know how far i've gone. God spare our lives.
ogagaejay:

U don't just see anything online and apply for it because it is in germany. What are u going to do with that kind of certificate? Do you even know what the program is about? Schools are not closed in germany, why not be patient and apply for a degree program that is of value?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
The site is real bro. Although my own course is for one year. Not 2 weeks. Yours will probably be a certificate course or something. Just think it through before you leap. I have always wanted to study something about diplomacy and when i saw the opportunity offered by the ICD to combine with my MA in International Economics and Business, i jumped at it. You need to think yours through too. Nobody can choose for you. And don't be desperate.
AZUH:
@ogagaejay . thanks that is why i posted it here ,going for a degree , that wud b nice but i don't know how it works and no one to put me tru i am always following this trend but it for advanced people' people that has little knowledge about what is going on . i am only reading about dutch bank , transfer and all that , i don't know how to get to that level . its step by step but for this course on CCDS its ONLY two weeks n i know about the course . they have all the outline its something that has to do with business, entrepreneurship between and Africa and Europe . if its real i will go for it . i don't know is the site is real or iit belong one smart guy hustling .i just want to know if its real or not .thanks .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bro. I looked up your program. It's only a certificate program but people attend from all over the world. However, what you get at the end of the day is just a CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE. What do you want to do with that? You also have to be mindful of the fact that you are referred to as a PARTICIPANT and not a STUDENT. At least as far as the 2 weeks program is concerned. Why not apply for a MA or BA if you really want to do diplomacy. As a student, i have access to all the ICD events. And I won't just attend, i will participate by moderating, interviewing world leaders, etc. And I will also be given the same CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE for all the ICD events I attend. So you see... at the end of the day, I'll have my MA certificate degree from Furtwangen University and also all the CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE for all ICD events that i chose to attend. Ceteris paribus, I will be attending all the certificate programs that they will be offering these December because I am their student. And I don't have to pay a dime for it because I have already paid my school fees and fulfilled all other conditions. Like i said earlier, nobody can decide for you. But if i were you, I will jettison the plans of going for a 2 weeks certificate program and apply for a proper academic course. But the choice is all yours.

God bless
AZUH:
@ogagaejay . thanks that is why i posted it here ,going for a degree , that wud b nice but i don't know how it works and no one to put me tru i am always following this trend but it for advanced people' people that has little knowledge about what is going on . i am only reading about dutch bank , transfer and all that , i don't know how to get to that level . its step by step but for this course on CCDS its ONLY two weeks n i know about the course . they have all the outline its something that has to do with business, entrepreneurship between and Africa and Europe . if its real i will go for it . i don't know is the site is real or iit belong one smart guy hustling .i just want to know if its real or not .thanks .

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by space1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
pls is it compulsory for me to serve before going for MSC in Germany?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ azuh. I have been following the comments and ur requests om this platform from day one and just reading through this educative thread. I must commend the brothers that have continued to assist u wth guidance and me too. I had to register morr because of u
If u have the funds and also wish to have a long term stay in germany as u said in ur previous texts. U have to initiate a student visa status and not the short term course here. Ur long stay of study in germany does not stop u from doing ur bizness here in nigeria. After the said certification course u will probably come to square one of living in nigeria and seeking for another travel plan. U may need to sit down n strategise better with the limited resourses u have to make u achieve more. U dont need to waiste it on sth dat may not give u a lasting solution. But if u have excess funds, no wahala. But there are many brothers here that needs a little to make up their funding requitements and will be indebted for life to and bless u if u can assist them with it. As a graduate u re, Kindly strategise accordingly to enable u get the full benefits. Kpele
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
space1:
pls is it compulsory for me to serve before going for MSC in Germany?

A big Capital "NO"

But the embassy will definitely ask if you have completed the mandatory NYSC.

All the best !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
@hampy i need to contact u. Gt some talks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
uhrban01:
Hi guys, happy independence to Nigeria! May God strengthen our President and fill his innermost cabinet with people of only good council.

I've been silently reading this thread for a while until recently when i posted a question some days ago with respect to funds transfer.

I had my interview on the 18th August with no strong conception of how I was going to fund my account. The wait was not easy at all amidst all the disappointments from people but now I can happily say that God came through for me.

I carried out my transaction with Sterling Bank at Daleko as advised by kciano and Eke40seven on this thread, my account was debited on Tuesday and I have just received a confirmation from Deutsche Bank which I have sharaprly forwarded to the embassy.
As I await the reply from the embassy, I know it will end in praise.

To all those still waiting to fund their accounts for this Winter 2015, don't lose hope, God will surely see you through and this bus will not leave you behind.

Have a good day beautiful people and keep up with the good work.

Hello Meks,

So glad you have finally funded your DB.

Next week is closer than you think.
Also looking to use Daleko Branch.

Let the "In the A.M matter email" drop asap..

Alles Gute !

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
@socwork thanks so so much. God bless the good people in this forum.God bless nairaland. I don't have much but how much does it cost for MA? I mean what will it cost me. Can I still get an admission this year? After nysc there is a lot to face. Why I wanted to take the two weeks course is because I will use that opportunity to buy goods n come back. I will still make little profit frm the things dat I will buy. Can someone be rejected going 4 a course?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hello house. Please who knows Hampy and Socwork personally? I have not been seeing those monikers before now. I smell something. My instinct doesn't lie o. No harm intended.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't know how the pm here works. Can you pm me?
Socwork:
@hampy i need to contact u. Gt some talks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
@hampy thanks. Can I still get an admission 2do MA this year? I will like to take the two weeks course and also do my biz frm there. Is it allowed? Can you help with your contact? Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Why are you being unnecessarily apprehensive? This is a live thread isn't it? And i believe every reader makes his/her own decisions at the end of the day, right? We only tell our individual experiences and proffer advice therefrom? So what are you smelling? Na wa o. Wonders shall never end.
Degovmob:
Hello house. Please who knows Hampy and Socwork personally? I have not been seeing those monikers before now. I smell something. My instinct doesn't lie o. No harm intended.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Degovmob:

So because you've not been seeing them they are the same abi?
Oga relax, you can't suspect them of foul play because they happen to support the same cause.

Go drink Orijin

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kelvinpam:

it is very possible. Education has various field of interest/options.
chemistry education, physics education, business education, computer education, educational foundation, biology education,vocational education and so on.
If you wish to switch to education, kindly check the course module or research interest of the institution if it relates to ur field or interest(still on statistics I assume). Then you apply.
She will hardly find English taught Education courses, its a sacred course in Germany. And I think they are conservative about the students they pick. I heard that you can't teach in Germany except you have a background in Education.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
You are late already. You need to prepare for Winter Semester 2016. As for the 2 weeks program, I don't know. Like i said It's your choice. But I'll shelve it if i were you and channel my resources and focus towards the Winter semester 2016. You can pm. I don't know how it works though but i'll find my way around it.
AZUH:
@hampy thanks. Can I still get an admission 2do MA this year? I will like to take the two weeks course and also do my biz frm there. Is it allowed? Can you help with your contact? Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
You can't do business in Germany while on a 2 weeks course. How do you intend to do that?
AZUH:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Eke40seven:
She will hardly find English taught Education courses, its a sacred course in Germany. And I think they are conservative about the students they pick. I heard that you can't teach in Germany except you have a background in Education.

hmmm...I guess he/she needs to draft well defined reason for the switch.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
@hampy thanks. I am still taking my time. About the business and attending the two weeks course at same time. I have a friend in france and in koln.is just for me to put them thru about my biz. They will helping me to buy and ship them. That is why I want to take the two weeks course. After that I will return back to nigeria n prepare myself for MA next year. Is it that I am not allowed to go out during the two weeks course? The pm is not working. Maybe you can help me wit your email or just create an email for us to communicate. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CassieV(f): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kelvinpam:

ok...goodluck
Thanks..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
cahnellven:

So because you've not been seeing them they are the same abi?
Oga relax, you can't suspect them of foul play because they happen to support the same cause.

Go drink Orijin

Ok o. I am on the second origin bottle sha.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CassieV(f): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Not a day's work, Uve not even started at all...
Lol I get that feeling, I just really hope I find what I'm looking for. .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hampy:
Why are you being unnecessarily apprehensive? This is a live thread isn't it? And i believe every reader makes his/her own decisions at the end of the day, right? We only tell our individual experiences and proffer advice therefrom? So what are you smelling? Na wa o. Wonders shall never end.

Wonders will never end,you know.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
@Eke40seven, have you not heard from the embassy?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by CassieV(f): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
Eke40seven:
Are you saying there's no chance for me at all?? I don't have a background in education..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bro. You have freedom of movement without any restrictions so long as you have your visa. But if you are going for a two weeks course, one would expect you to concentrate on that. Like i said, if you really want to take this 2 weeks certification program and you can afford it, its your choice. But what you are asking me now is whether you can do business while on the 2 weeks course in Germany, right? I really don't know. Perhaps, you can seek advice of some of our bosses on this thread.
AZUH:
@hampy thanks. I am still taking my time. About the business and attending the two weeks course at same time. I have a friend in france and in koln.is just for me to put them thru about my biz. They will helping me to buy and ship them. That is why I want to take the two weeks course. After that I will return back to nigeria n prepare myself for MA next year. Is it that I am not allowed to go out during the two weeks course? The pm is not working. Maybe you can help me wit your email or just create an email for us to communicate. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hampy:
You are late already. You need to prepare for Winter Semester 2016. As for the 2 weeks program, I don't know. Like i said It's your choice. But I'll shelve it if i were you and channel my resources and focus towards the Winter semester 2016. You can pm. I don't know how it works though but i'll find my way around it.
He isn't late for summer 2016 as well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.