Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994881 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2015
@hampy and studiedirekt, i think the info abt contacting them through the telefone is a better advice. Although from my finding, they are not working today. We continue to check.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2015
Anvicola:
This Jesus is kind, this God is wonderful, he answers prayers. I just got the mail to come to the embassy to get my visa with a three month insurance and my passport.
Imagine , I haven't even funded my account. Imagine, I felt I didn't do well at all, prayers changes things. God bless you all , honourableseyi is a witness to my interview. I had my interview on 22nd september, this makes 10 days and not even 10 working days.
God bless this nairaland german family, I love you guys even when I was down you guys made me smile and God used you to give me hope. I'll always love this family. Thank you all.

Please what do I do now as per the insurance thing?
Can I go to get my visa without fuinding the blocked account?

This is wonderful, it is the Lord's doing and is marvellous in our sight. Prayers do move mountains. I give God the glory on your behalf baba. Fund your account and go get your visa.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

I'm intrested in either a certificate program or a bachelors.

I have WAEC and I just got admitted to a state University here.

Of course, I'll study in German because it's a prequesite .
Since you want to study in German, I'd suggest you enroll at Goethe and get up to an A2, then apply for a language school here and proceed to at least B2, then get into studienkolleg for a year, then get a Bachelors degree after 3yrs. cheesy
This is a long route though. The shorter route will be to start checking daad.de/en if there are any English taught Bachelors' programs in the field you wish. Then proceed to the uni where you have been offered admission and complete your 100L. You may then apply for direct admission into the Bachelors' program with your 100L transcript, the choice is yours. Others may contribute though.... smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2015
TheFilmmaker:
The amount of cooperation and support on this thread is massive and I am so glad to be a part of this caucus.

As my moniker says, I'm an aspiring filmmaker and I would like to take advantage of Germany's free Uni Education to study filmmaking.

I would be glad if anyone could help me with the procedure as I am very sure the requirements would be less rigorous than other medical courses as outlined here.

Thanks.
Check this universities, most of them are not tuition free and the few tuition free ones, the courses may not be offered in English, they require German language certificate.

University of Television and film-Munich

www.study-in-bavaria.de

www.metfilmschool.de

www.fits-europe.de
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2015
Congrats bro. Which city are you heading?
ogagaejay:
Did my interview on the 1st of september got my visa email on the 29th of september. Just to help those still waiting.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TheFilmmaker: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Williamso:

Since you want to study in German, I'd suggest you enroll at Goethe and get up to an A2, then apply for a language school here and proceed to at least B2, then get into studienkolleg for a year, then get a Bachelors degree after 3yrs. cheesy
This is a long route though. The shorter route will be to start checking daad.de/en if there are any English taught Bachelors' programs in the field you wish. Then proceed to the uni where you have been offered admission and complete your 100L. You may then apply for direct admission into the Bachelors' program with your 100L transcript, the choice is yours. Others may contribute though.... smiley

I just checked and I found a couple of tuition free Universities offering degrees in different aspects of filmmaking, especially the University of Television and Film Munich, Studienberatung.

Almost all the filmmaking courses taught there are free tuition.

So you're saying I should proceed with the 100L first, right?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 9:53am On Oct 02, 2015
Congratulations bro. Abeg which city are you going? I think this visa is taking long for those of us heading to Berlin.
honourableseyi:

This is wonderful, it is the Lord's doing and is marvellous in our sight. Prayers do move mountains. I give God the glory on your behalf baba. Fund your account and go get your visa.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emydon01: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2015
Anvicola:
This Jesus is kind, this God is wonderful, he answers prayers. I just got the mail to come to the embassy to get my visa with a three month insurance and my passport.
Imagine , I haven't even funded my account. Imagine, I felt I didn't do well at all, prayers changes things. God bless you all , honourableseyi is a witness to my interview. I had my interview on 22nd september, this makes 10 days and not even 10 working days.
God bless this nairaland german family, I love you guys even when I was down you guys made me smile and God used you to give me hope. I'll always love this family. Thank you all.

Wow! Your case is indeed special. Congrats bro grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2015
Anvicola:

Yours is really a mystery and a good testimony. May God be praised. Please,if you have the money,try and fund the account before going to the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

I just checked and I found a couple of tuition free Universities offering degrees in different aspects of filmmaking, especially the University of Television and Film Munich, Studienberatung.

Almost all the filmmaking courses taught there are free tuition.

So you're saying I should proceed with the 100L first, right?
I'm saying you should proceed with 100L if you want to study in English. If you want to study in German, that may not be necessary...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Lukn4ans: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Anvicola:

hi anvicola,hope your day is going fine? congratulations on your visa news. its the lords doing and its marvelous in our eyes.. please i want to find out something, you said you were given an exam to write on your interview day. please i would like to know exactly what kind of question you were asked, i remember you said you were going for masters in biophysics, if i am correct. i have been told some of the questions i should expect here on this thread, but i will like to know again from you so i can compare and contrast. thanks for your much needed response..

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by TheFilmmaker: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Williamso:

I'm saying you should proceed with 100L if you want to study in English. If you want to study in German, that may not be necessary...

But I would need to learn German through the protocols you earlier explained, which is more than a year, right?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Socwork: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2015
My school has just given me enrolment extension till 9th oct. Thank God for that while we wait for pick up. Pple with such can request and see if they will be favourd too. God is working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uhrban01(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2015
Good people of nairaland, it's with great happiness that I announce that I have finally received the visa approval email from the embassy.

I am grateful to God almighty who saw me through this period and a big thank you to Eke40seven, kciano, Dolpaz, Zeeblamj, justwise and to everyone on this group who has posted one helpful or positive message here.
May God continue to bless you for your selfless service.
And to those awaiting their mail, hold on, God will see you through and you will share your testimony with us too.

#TeamWinter2015

16 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
uhrban01:
Good people of nairaland, it's with great happiness that I announce that I have finally received the visa approval email from the embassy.

I am grateful to God almighty who saw me through this period and a big thank you to Eke40seven, kciano, Dolpaz, Zeeblamj, justwise and to everyone on this group who has posted one helpful or positive message here.
May God continue to bless you for your selfless service.
And to those awaiting their mail, hold on, God will see you through and you will share your testimony with us too.

#TeamWinter2015
See u in Germany dear! Congrats
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jerikoyan(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Praise God, Visa collection mail drop 9.11am. Thanks to evryone on this tread who made it possible, I say a big thank you to you all. Names to plenty to mention, to all the goethe summer class,Thanks, to the visa hopefull visa go drop soon.

13 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Visa mails don dey drop for una.....Congratulations kiss kiss kiss

Go and succeed in Germany

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
pamraider1:

Thanks, it was very useful, Msc Applied and Engineering Physics.
I sent a mail early this morning, got a feedback 2 hours later that "the meeting of the commission is scheduled for end of february. The results will be sent shortly after this meeting."
The virtual enrollment gave me hope. Thanks again
Good day ma, pls do reply my PM, am going for the m.sc in AEP at TUM n i need some info from you. Thanks.
Good day pple!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Anvicola:
This Jesus is kind, this God is wonderful

Please what do I do now as per the insurance thing? Can I go to get my visa without fuinding the blocked account?
God be praised... Congratulations
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
jerikoyan:
Praise God, Visa collection mail Thanks, to the visa hopefull visa go drop soon.
Congratulations and enjoy

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
uhrban01:
#TeamWinter2015
Congratulations and enjoy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kbibro: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
@Cindino
Thanks for information. I will act as advised. Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

But I would need to learn German through the protocols you earlier explained, which is more than a year, right?

Well....... about a year, more or less...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
futurewise11:
Changing schools in germany depend on a lot of factors.

If you are changing from similar course then you can transfer your credit from previous school.Most school will ask you to apply as fresh applicant,if you are admitted ,then you can waive maximum of 60 credit(two semesters) theres no standard procedure for this process anyway.A Ghanian guy transfer from Soest while in 6th semester to start afresh in my school,some courses were waived while others (Macroeconomics etc) where not.

On the resident permit issue, it depends on the state you are going and the foreigners office in question.In Germany whats ok and acceptable in Rostock might be unaccepteable in Landau or Munich.Remember your residence permit is issue against your current school,remember this when thinking about switching school.

People with waec/ond can also be admitted in a german university for barchelor,but this is via private university and you can transfer to public university later if you want.

I'm with only waec result, pls how do I go about the application into a private university? Also bro are u sure this is going to work, like using only waec result to get into germany for a B.sc?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hello Good day house!! Sorry to derail the thread a bit, please I wanted to ask, if I could use my WAEC result to get into a Private university over there, like into B.Sc. Someone made mention of it but nobody threw more light to that aspect, thanks for your future replies. DANKE!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kbibro: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
@Cindino20
Thanks for the information, I will act as advised. Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Anvicola:
Wow!! This is awesome. congrats bro. God is faithful.
Go to Deutschland and succeed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
jerikoyan:
Praise God, Visa collection mail drop 9.11am. Thanks to evryone on this tread who made it possible, I say a big thank you to you all. Names to plenty to mention, to all the goethe summer class,Thanks, to the visa hopefull visa go drop soon.
Congrats mein Bruder.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Big tanx to you all. You guyz are great plus u rock. I beg where i go fit do the health insurance tin(i beg description to get to d place from iyana ipaja or oshodi)the cheap one, cos i wanna go do am sharp sharp on monday? Secondly, must the insurance tin b from my date of travel or i fit wan move on 8th make the tin take effect from 5th of the same month? Thirdly, can i go with the debit confirmation of d 8040 euro frm the bank to get my visa even when db hasnt sent comfirmation? I beg my people i need confirmed answers ASAP. Already planning my movement. Once again tanx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
hyfr:
Hello Good day house!! Sorry to derail the thread a bit, please I wanted to ask, if I could use my WAEC result to get into a Private university over there, like into B.Sc. Someone made mention of it but nobody threw more light to that aspect, thanks for your future replies. DANKE!!
Mr. Scowork,hampy,eke40seven and other bosses in the house please answer my question above when you chanced
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Firstly, am not part of the bosses grin. I don't think you can get admission with only your WAEC result. You need to attend a university, NOUN or any other and get at least your 100 level result if you want to study in English but If you prefer studying in German, studienkolleg is your best bet. I don't know why you emphasize on private Universities. Perhaps you have a particular school in mind . You can explain better.
P S : You can also read some pages back, am very sure this question has been treated before.
hyfr:
Mr. Scowork,hampy,eke40seven and other bosses in the house please answer my question above when you chanced
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hyfr(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
GottSeiDank:
Firstly, am not part of the bosses grin. I don't think you can get admission with only your WAEC result. You need to attend a university, NOUN or any other and get at least your 100 level result if you want to study in English but If you prefer studying in German, studienkolleg is your best bet. I don't know why you emphasize on private Universities. Perhaps you have a particular school in mind . You can explain better.
you are a boss jare, someone made mention that you can do that but its only into private universities. Can the embassy grant me visa to study the german language at studienkolleg? Do you advice I take on studienkolleg or rather get 100lvl transcript and study in english?

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.