Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994250 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by no1madman(m): 1:57am On Nov 30, 2015
seunny4lif:

Am in Munich already in the spirit but I wanna do it for my brothers
One as undergraduate and the second like a master degree but which is easy please?
Abeg A1=300€ und A2=400€ then B1 and B2 another like 800,00€....
Bitte, wo wohst du im Deutschland? Wie ist namen vor der universitat?
Dis ur funny deutsch! u go deutsch school at all. . .

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2015
welDONE:
bro whats wrong with my question, feel bad you answering me that way. my GP 3.01
wnted you and some bosses to suggest schools i could apply for masters without TOEFL and GMAT but that English proficiency letter. I mean schools with areas that are work friendly. Studied materials and metallurgical engineering.

The only thing wrong with your question is that it seems to portray you as being lazy with the research you need to get what you want. I do not think anyone here will have the answer to your question because the requirements of each school changes every semester while some remain the same. It is your job to research the schools offering your choice course(s), check all their requirements to see which ones fit your profile and if not sure about their specifics, you can send a mail to the contact person(s) for the programmes to get a more concise answer to your question.

So giddy up and do the work, you will be better off at the end.

Regards to everyone out here......we all are still here ooo....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
joneswenger:

My brother your on point.i am already here in tubingen.i want to relocate to stuttgart inother to get student job.tubingen is not a right place fir it.my ticket dosent cover to stuttgart.if you have anyone i can contact there plz do help.thanks

Guy, am in Tubingen PM me lets yarn.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Richjke(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
@ Eke
I need your assistance bros. Deutsche bank is repeating for me the same drama they played for you few months ago. Two weeks gone without block account confirmation. Yet I made sure 8090 Euro was transffered. The contact form doesn't seem to be efficient as I have tried it severally. What do you suggest I do? Do kindly respond to my PM please. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2015
Richjke:
@ Eke
I need your assistance bros. Deutsche bank is repeating for me the same drama they played for you few months ago. Two weeks gone without block account confirmation. Yet I made sure 8090 Euro was transffered. The contact form doesn't seem to be efficient as I have tried it severally. What do you suggest I do? Do kindly respond to my PM please. Danke

You could pm guys already in Deutschland to help you with enquiries.

Send them your passport copy and account details. Remember they also have one or two things to do. In all, be calm and positive.

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Stärke! !!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2015
no1madman:

Dis ur funny deutsch! u go deutsch school at all. . .
Na advance Deutsch grin grin
come to me for lessons cool cool
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2015
Richjke:
@ Eke
Hello! I'm quite busy but i will chip in this. Dont use the contact form again, they will charge you 15 euros for each and that would mean even less cash in your account and more reason for it not to appear. From what i understand, from the bank statement i got, these our banks here (in my case) don't transfer up to the actual amount written, this is different from the 50 euors charged by DB o. In my statement, apart from the 50 euros, the actual amount requested for funding didn't reflect despite stating it on their telex. So you may do well to transfer way way beyond 8090.
A friend had similar issues recently, i tried all the banks here and only one even tried to look into the issue and assured me there is no problem that it will be resolved. You can may be try transferring 50-60 euros more into the account instead of the exact amount which may not be up to it at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Richjke(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2015
@ Eke
Thanks for this response bro. I never knew of the 15 euro deduction before now o! DB could be funny. Anyway, I m heeding to your recommendation, I believe everything will end up in praise.

@Oye50
Could you please check your mail I just sent you a PM.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Richjke:
@ Eke
Thanks for this response bro. I never knew of the 15 euro deduction before now o! DB could be funny. Anyway, I m heeding to your recommendation, I believe everything will end up in praise.

@Oye50
Could you please check your mail I just sent you a PM.
Replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Richjke(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2015
Thanks for your prompt reply. Could you please refer back to your mail, I just dropped another PM. If I have all the necessary details, we could have it done today.

Oye50:

Replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
seunny4lif:

tongue tongue
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
seunny4lif:

That lang is not anyhow as we do with English.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
kosplateau:

That lang is not anyhow as we do with English.
I always write directly in English grin grin and my Lehrerin don try cool
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shirbrown(f): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hello everyone
I'm applying to a German uni for msc, I need details on the process involved in getting my transcript verified by embassy. can my statement of result service as degree certificate since I have transcript too? Finally, my transcript has a little error "r" in my name was omitted so is "Shiley" instead of "Shirley" and my date of birth in the transcript is 1989 instead of 1991 should I be worried about any of these errors?
This trend is long forgive me if am asking a question that has already been treated. I'll appreciate your timely response please, anybody!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Shirbrown:
Hello everyone
I'm applying to a German uni for msc, I need details on the process involved in getting my transcript verified by embassy. can my statement of result service as degree certificate since I have transcript too? Finally, my transcript has a little error "r" in my name was omitted so is "Shiley" instead of "Shirley" and my date of birth in the transcript is 1989 instead of 1991 should I be worried about any of these errors?
This trend is long forgive me if am asking a question that has already been treated. I'll appreciate your timely response please, anybody!

Where do you reside? If you're in Lagos or Abj.. Go with the necessary docs to the german consulate(mon-wed) before 8am for your certification.... But if you're far from those 2 cities just stick with the high court certification... As regards the errors,swear an affidavit to that effect.... Note: make enough photocopies of your docs before heading to the embassy,thank me later..... Plus do well to read this particular part,all these questions had been treated.. Cheers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shirbrown(f): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
stevemims:
Where do you reside? If you're in Lagos or Abj.. Go with the necessary docs to the german consulate(mon-wed) before 8am for your certification.... But if you're far from those 2 cities just stick with the high court certification... As regards te errors,swear an affidavit to that effect.... Note: make enough photocopies of your docs before heading to the embassy,thank me later..... Plus do well to read this particular part,all these questions had been treated.. Cheers.

am in owerri. precisely which part should I read, what page? Thanks already
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Shirbrown:

am in owerri. precisely which part should I read, what page? Thanks already
Mehn! You just have to start from page 1 of this part(its no stress)... Its gonna help you a great deal... Dont rush, just take it bit by bit. If you dont understand a thing on any page, then you can ask.. Bis bald.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Shirbrown(f): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
stevemims:
Mehn! You just have to start from page 1 of this part(its no stress)... Its gonna help you a great deal... Dont rush, just take it bit by bit. If you dont understand a thing on any page, then you can ask.. Bis bald.

Thank you very much
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
nzeBiddle:

What's good man? How are you holding it down at that end?
I'm good bro...Getting on well o... how ur side
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls house can statement of result be used in place of certificate when applying for admission since il be attaching transcript aswell?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Twostep:
Pls house can statement of result be used in place of certificate when applying for admission since il be attaching transcript aswell?
Sure, why not... As long as it's certified at the notary or court...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Richjke:
Thanks for your prompt reply. Could you please refer back to your mail, I just dropped another PM. If I have all the necessary details, we could have it done today.

Issue fixed finally. All thanks to God bro...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Twostep: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Sure, why not... As long as it's certified at the notary or court...

-------------------------------------------
Ok thanks fam! One more thing, there was a mistake in d spelling of my name on d statement of result..e.g instead of d'u'rojaye they spelt d'o'rojaye. What can i do regarding that?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Twostep:

-------------------------------------------
Ok thanks fam! One more thing, there was a mistake in d spelling of my name on d statement of result..e.g instead of d'u'rojaye they spelt d'o'rojaye. What can i do regarding that?

@Twostep
For the mistake in your name, you can do an affidavit in court that show your real name (once you get to court, they have the format to use) but make sure you go there with the right document like birth cert., ID card etc.

@Oye50
Thank you Bro, really grateful for everything.

My 2 Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2015
babanila:

@Twostep
For the mistake in your name, you can do an affidavit in court that show your real name (once you get to court, they have the format to use) but make sure you go there with the right document like birth cert., ID card etc.

@Oye50
Thank you Bro, really grateful for everything.

My 2 Dirhams
my pleasure friend; all the best...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Richjke(m): 2:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Oye50:

Issue fixed finally. All thanks to God bro...

The DB wahala has finally been fixed to the glory of God. The confirmation mail dropped in my box yesterday. @ Oye50, mehn you are too much, despite your very tight schedule you still made out time for the big fight. You approached the Dreaded Bank on my behalf and came out with good tales. May you really be blessed. Eke, Benycent, Dolpaz you guys are wonderful. Having crossed the semi final, here comes the final and the very last struck that ll break the camel’s back - the AM mail. Everything shall surely end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Twostep:
Many will accept it for admission processing but some will insist you bring it as a prerequisite for your enrollment. You should still pursue its collection or have by the side a letter from your school indicating its processing, this can come as a cover for you in case such situation plays out.
Richjke:

The DB wahala has finally been fixed to the glory of God. The confirmation mail dropped in my box yesterday. @ Oye50, mehn you are too much, despite your very tight schedule you still made out time for the big fight. You approached the Dreaded Bank on my behalf and came out with good tales. May you really be blessed. Eke, Benycent, Dolpaz you guys are wonderful. Having crossed the semi final, here comes the final and the very last struck that ll break the camel’s back - the AM mail. Everything shall surely end in praise.
Congrats, this DB issue is always a tough one and whether the bank attends to whoever wanna help you or not depends on luck..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 02, 2015
seunny4lif:

I always write directly in English grin grin and my Lehrerin don try cool
I see.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jus4c: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Morning to all my Ogas in here. I have a specific question to ask and it bothers on transcript.Can I notarize or certify a copy of my transcript and use it for admission processing? I am asking because I have about four schools in mind in Germany and non of them accepts application via Uni-assist; meaning that four different set of applications would be sent. The challenge here is that I only applied for a copy of transcript using the address of one of the schools; hoping that copies could be made from the original one and later get the the photocopied ones notarized.Do schools in Germany generally accept this or not? Meaningful comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
There is no need to certify an original certificate, certification is needed when u make copies of the original so just go ahead nd make the copies then certify them for the applications it is accepted. Cheers
Jus4c:
Morning to all my Ogas in here. I have a specific question to ask and it bothers on transcript.Can I notarize or certify a copy of my transcript and use it for admission processing? I am asking because I have about four schools in mind in Germany and non of them accepts application via Uni-assist; meaning that four different set of applications would be sent. The challenge here is that I only applied for a copy of transcript using the address of one of the schools; hoping that copies could be made from the original one and later get the the photocopied ones notarized.Do schools in Germany generally accept this or not? Meaningful comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seunny4lif(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2015
kosplateau:

I see.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jus4c: 10:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Dam12:
There is no need to certify an original certificate, certification is needed when u make copies of the original so just go ahead nd make the copies then certify them for the applications it is accepted. Cheers

Many thanks for your response,bros. Actually, I meant to ask if photocopies of TRANSCRIPTS that are certified could be used for admission processing. I am aware that there is no need to notarize or certify an original document.Again, I know that documents like academic certificates and others can be photocopied,certified and presented for admission. I am being specific about an ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT because it is generally believed that it should always be in an officially sealed envelope.Hence the real question: do schools in Germany accept photocopies of ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT that have been certified or notarized?

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.