Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998316 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 12:54am On Nov 24, 2015
honourableseyi:

This daddy and daugther una dey share for here grin grin. I just dey look you in 50D@Eke, this one wey you no dey father sons but daughters; daris god oooooo
its better than having several iyawos.
Lol! Its an overactive X chromosome but Obama ain't complaining about same issue is he? And i have just got one only.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2015
Eke40seven:
its better than having several iyawos.
Lol! Its an overactive X chromosome but Obama ain't complaining about same issue is he? And i have just got one only.. embarassed

Lols!! Yimu for you. How is your side nah?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2015
benycent:

It's been long here,I find it so difficult to use nairaland again sad since I have left Nigeria since 3years ago....I have been in Germany for almost 3years, I currently doing my second masters in Hochschule in Magdeburg....I have been there once but currently I am in Spain....if you need anything I can be of help....I feel it is time to give back to my people. I remember that day I got the email from embassy on August 30th,2012 it was nairaland blogs that made me understand the message.

Herzliche Willkommen in Deutschland!!.
Bienvenido a Alemania!!
Wats up bro? Why you doing a second master? Was just wondering why you didn't hustle for job instead of going to school again
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2015
ohakskid:

Wats up bro? Why you doing a second master? Was just wondering why you didn't hustle for job instead of going to school again

Ohaskid....that's true my brother,I would like to point out what I have seen so far in Germany....yes there are jobs I won't deceive you but would you like to study and end up in a factory( God forbids) so I would advice people coming in new if you wanna study in Germany,choose courses like Medicine,Engineering,IT and Nursing, any courses related in that field the chances of getting a job is high (I am not saying you can not get a job in other fields,but chances are very slim),Secondly I decided to go for another masters because my first masters program is not what I thought it would be like, it was sweet on the website but getting to Germany it was below my expectations...a lot of things I would share more reason I came back to Nairaland.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2015
Fele1:
welcum back 'home' boss. grin we are glad 2 hav u here. Nland is still like d family u left. Bosses in d house rendering help 4rm every angle. 3yrs nor b beans o. Ur eye 4 done see o. We'll appreciate ur experience 4rm day 1 in Dland till now in academics, social life n survival.
Haben sie einen schonen!! (nor mind dat abeg! wink)

Fele1....I am so happy to be back,most especially seeing a lot of advises and experiences from people, God will crown our efforts...eyes don see oooo too much to share but as time goes on, I would be sharing my experiences in Germany (Land of Ideas) but I would like to say something here PLS if you have the revelation that you will be in Germany,hold on to that revelation...it will surely come to pass!....do not be scared about your blocked account or the interview, Foreign office in Germany makes 70-80% of the decision, so relax and enjoy the interview.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrford(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2015
benycent:

Ohaskid....that's true my brother,I would like to point out what I have seen so far in Germany....yes there are jobs I won't deceive you but would you like to study and end up in a factory( God forbids) so I would advice people coming in new if you wanna study in Germany,choose courses like Medicine,Engineering,IT and Nursing, any courses related in that field the chances of getting a job is high (I am not saying you can not get a job in other fields,but chances are very slim),Secondly I decided to go for another masters because my first masters program is not what I thought it would be like, it was sweet on the website but getting to Germany it was below my expectations...a lot of things I would share more reason I came back to Nairaland.

Bro I want to apply to go and work in Germany, I just graduated last month. studied mechanical engineering. what are the criteria/requirements? Any additional advice for me? thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2015
benycent:

Beny I sent you PM . waiting for your response.. I need more info on Magdeburg. check your mail
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jagaban17: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=jagaban17 post=37533058]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2015
Environmental courses in UniStuttgart? I can't say ooo. Why not check their website. All you need is there.
Fele1:
grin boss pls i needed 2 contact u as Sturtgt is concernd. I smtims sent u a reqst on fb but dont remember if we connectd. Will like 2 knw if ur uni offers some environmental related courses. Tnx
Eke40seven da oracle. Can see u viewing. A dey hail una o. How munich baba?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2015
sonyville:

Beny I sent you PM . waiting for your response.. I need more info on Magdeburg. check your mail

sonyville...I didnt see your mail...u can email me on benycent@yahoo.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2015
benycent:

Fele1....I am so happy to be back,most especially seeing a lot of advises and experiences from people, God will crown our efforts...eyes don see oooo too much to share but as time goes on, I would be sharing my experiences in Germany (Land of Ideas) but I would like to say something here PLS if you have the revelation that you will be in Germany,hold on to that revelation...it will surely come to pass! ....do not be scared about your blocked account or the interview, Foreign office in Germany makes 70-80% of the decision, so relax and enjoy the interview.
Amen fireeeee grin n a lot miracles happened here this 2015 winter concerning DB. We awaits more tips for newbies.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 11:37am On Nov 24, 2015
daimlerbenz:
Environmental courses in UniStuttgart? I can't say ooo. Why not check their website. All you need is there.
O yeah i will boss. Its Either Environmental or Graphics Design
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Mrford:

Bro I want to apply to go and work in Germany, I just graduated last month. studied mechanical engineering. what are the criteria/requirements? Any additional advice for me? thanks

yes it is possible...first you need to be a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers(NSE) and Council Regulations of Engineers in Nigeria(COREN) but I guess you know before you can be registered member of (COREN) you must have 5 years working experience in an engineering company,after that you can send your certificates to ANABIN in Germany for recognition, lastly apply for visa at the German consulate in Lagos...the visa is just 6 months visa for you to look for job but you must show you can afford your living expenses, notes you can not work with that visa and after securing a job related to your field, come back to Nigeria for the Normal working visa.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello house please how can read the my private message and hw can I also send to someone. Someone snd me one buh can't see it in my email.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
ohakskid:

Broday u just touched my heart grin tnx alot, pls u can send me ur number, I tink u would really be of good help in d future and I also pray and wish u success in dis ur 2nd masters.which course u doin nw

Amen and thanks for the prayer, email me at benycent@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Mrford(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
benycent:

yes it is possible...first you need to be a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers(NSE) and Council Regulations of Engineers in Nigeria(COREN) but I guess you know before you can be registered member of (COREN) you must have 5 years working experience in an engineering company,after that you can send your certificates to ANABIN in Germany for recognition, lastly apply for visa at the German consulate in Lagos...the visa is just 6 months visa for you to look for job but you must show you can afford your living expenses, notes you can not work with that visa and after securing a job related to your field, come back to Nigeria for the Normal working visa.

wow!,that's a long time. what if I apply for masters in one of their schools, after the masters will I be able to secure a job?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mrford:

wow!,that's a long time. what if I apply for masters in one of their schools, after the masters will I be able to secure a job?

yes...probably
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by femo86(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mr Benycent....what about the chances of people that are into business studies courses over there?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Choi my people abeg make una no vex....I knw forget una oh.....na cold no gree me dey type for fone sef....the cold for Bremen na real cold oh.....lecture is tough here but gradually we are blending in.....get won kind exam in two weeks tyme.....abeg make una no vex oh.....am loyal sirs
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rayhut:

Good, What of helping me to secure accommodation outright since you are already on ground, I will be coming in November.
sup bro are u in Bremen now. I remembered u said u will be coming to Bremen in November.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
abeg who they Hamburg make una host una Bremen brother....holla me if ur in hamburg
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fele1:
kk boss case closed. Navigating... grin Dam12, hadasaheke ma fon crashed bt i'l soon b bak on d oda side. #WinterIsComing #2016AlmostHere
no problem

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
femo86:
Mr Benycent....what about the chances of people that are into business studies courses over there?

Mr. Femo then I would advice you work on your German language.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
benycent:

Mr. Femo then I would advice you work on your German language.

Thanks for the tips that u have been dropping so far bros and may God continue to bless u. Do u have an idea about Maritime management/logistics and transport /Shipping management course? What are the chances for people that are into this line in DL?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
ogagaejay:
If you want to make uniassist.ev payment you can contact me. I have union bank and gtbank master card. You will just need to transfer the money to my naija account, and I make the payment same minute from duetsche bank account . I hear the rates are down right now.

Auf wiedesehen!
tnx boss. Kindly follow bak
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
nellyb24:
Choi my people abeg make una no vex....I knw forget una oh.....na cold no gree me dey type for fone sef....the cold for Bremen na real cold oh.....lecture is tough here but gradually we are blending in.....get won kind exam in two weeks tyme.....abeg make una no vex oh.....am loyal sirs
lol. I dey imaging dat tingy. Typing with thick gloves. U go tear ur glove tips later. grin

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Thanks for the tips that u have been dropping so far bros and may God continue to bless u. Do u have an idea about Maritime management/logistics and transport /Shipping management course? What are the chances for people that are into this line in DL?

its a good course....in fact a lot of companies in that line are in Bremen and Hamburg, as you know German economy relies on exporting and learning german would also be plus for you.

viel spaß
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
benycent:

its a good course....in fact a lot of companies in that line are in Bremen and Hamburg, as you know German economy relies on exporting and learning german would also be plus for you.

viel spaß

Eheh, compare with the IT, engineer and medical lines I guess.
trotzdem danke. Gott schütze dich

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.