Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,266 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1006660 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
esinjoor:
Hello house, pls can someone gain admission for MSc in any german schools with HND plus Executive Masters/MBA. Your responses will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Go to daad website, search through the international program column for your intending course; once you have gotten those schools that offer your course, go to their Web pages one after the other, check under international student column and look for international coordinator e-mail address. Compose a mail like the one you posted here and send it to all the schools international e-mail addresses. Some can even ask you to send your transcripts for precheck . I am sure you will get something tangible from one of them. Best of luck. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Atigba:

Am familiar with abuja more. Again I have a business trip to Abj next week from bayelsa, I want to use the opportunity instead of traveling again to lagos

I was told I can certify my documents and open block account in abuja embassy but I can't book appointment.

If am wrong please let me know

You should be able to. Though they may ask you questions why you want to apply to another school again when you are already processing one. Just think of what you will tell them if they ask. Though it seems they dont send the block acct form on your behalf in Abuja, you will have to send it yourself through courier. I'm not too sure if this again. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by humbleosazee: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls house, most I certify my credentials 1st before I can apply for a masters program in German Universities or I will have to certified it when applying for visa? Pls kindly help me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by esinjoor: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
honourableseyi:

Go to daad website, search through the international program column for your intending course; once you have gotten those schools that offer your course, go to their Web pages one after the other, check under international student column and look for international coordinator e-mail address. Compose a mail like the one you posted here and send it to all the schools international e-mail addresses. Some can even ask you to send your transcripts for precheck . I am sure you will get something tangible from one of them. Best of luck. Shalom

Thanks so much for this info. Much appreciation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by esinjoor: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
acedboss:

takeastep is telling u the truth. it's highly unlikely for u to get the confirmation if you don't add the 50 € to make the total deposit 8040 €. if you read this thread and the previous one meticulously you would've have seen over 5 different instances where this same issue was addressed over and over again. i'm sure many people read your posts and chose to ignore you in order for you to learn the hard way, but just do yourself a favor and complete the payment if you don't wanna wait endlessly for a confirmation that won't come. I might be wrong, but so far I haven't heard of anyone who got notified without depositing the full 8040. however if you are able to get the confirmation without adding €50 kindly let us know as that'd be something new for some of us to learn on the thread.

Now I have the confirmation for funding blocked account with 8040 euros. The thing is my own case is peculiar, they don't have my email at all and have never sent me any email before. What I do receive from them is hardcopy documents by post. But after a long chat with Deutsche bank Service on facebook, I was told to resend my email by post which is the only way to resolve such issue and 3 days after they received it, I got the confirmation for 8015 euros, though I don't understand how they did their deductions

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chinok97: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
I was about entering 400lv dis year,i have my 100lv done already, i dont think getting Transcripts is a problem, but will they give me or forward it to d skul,. See as una dey make me shake lol.. Make dis agent no go do studienkoleg for me oh, abeg no time again, i should be going to see him on Monday and have final talks with him, meanwhile i wana start applying myself to, since it wont cost much, i will embark my journey of this thread from page 1, dis night. If anybody here can help me out with a free uni offering information technology taught in English, i would be so grateful. Thanks y'll.. God bless u guys
Williamso:

As upsetting as my post was, no one else has bothered giving your earlier post a response. That should say a lot. Sorry if I struck a nerve.

Firstly, did your ish with unilag happen after completion of 100Level? If it did not, and you don't have your transcript, then as far as Germany is concerned, your chances of schooling as an undergrad in English is almost impossible.
Secondly, Good to know you're doing your own digging. Probably the agent is considering Studienkolleg for you, I'm sure you know that's exclusively taught in German, because your O'level is definitely not good enough.
Finally, I see you have money smiley Put that to good use and read this thread. I will read the bible from beginning to end for that money you wish to give away, how much more this thread... Think about it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
chinok97:
I was about entering 400lv dis year,i have my 100lv done already, i dont think getting Transcripts is a problem, but will they give me or forward it to d skul,. See as una dey make me shake lol.. Make dis agent no go do studienkoleg for me oh, abeg no time again, i should be going to see him on Monday and have final talks with him, meanwhile i wana start applying myself to, since it wont cost much, i will embark my journey of this thread from page 1, dis night. If anybody here can help me out with a free uni offering information technology taught in English, i would be so grateful. Thanks y'll.. God bless u
guys

Going through studentkolleg without any German knowledge(B1-B2 ) is nearly impossible. Getting schools is not hard. I can give you atleast 2-3, but the admission period has started and it is going at a jet speed. Get your transcript out first (100 -300L if possible) and register immediately for ielts, also get your international passport too. You can still make it if you can do all these things on time. Once these things are ready, then you can move to the next stage. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by humbleosazee: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
humbleosazee:
Pls house, most I certify my credentials 1st before I can apply for a masters program in German Universities or I will have to certified it when applying for visa? Pls kindly help me.
Someone should answer me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
esinjoor:

Thanks so much for this info. Much appreciation

You are welcome
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Gmart22: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
hi Pals

I thank God for a successful trip to Hannover.

Though it seems like every things is getting blank as per accommodation

spending my nights on Youth hostel 20 euro per night

Please Advise what is the way out I have been searching online no response yet...

please Assist.

help a brother

THNKS

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 12:22am On Apr 03, 2016
humbleosazee:

You will need to certify all your documents before you send them to the intending school and that will happen before you can get admission.
Once you get the admission then you will open blocked account then book student visa appointment.

Please read the part 1 of this thread from beginning to the ending inorder for you to get the needed information and stop asking (silly) questions because no one will answer you.

My2Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ohakskid: 3:09am On Apr 03, 2016
ichommy:

Okay Sir

PM me ya E-mail

Copy That.
Ichommy hwfr? Am still yet to receive your mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 3:46am On Apr 03, 2016
babanila:

You will need to certify all your documents before you send them to the intending school and that will happen before you can get admission.
Once you get the admission then you will open blocked account then book student visa appointment.

Please read the part 1 of this thread from beginning to the ending inorder for you to get the needed information and stop asking (silly) questions because no one will answer you.

My2Dirhams
But you just did. cheesy grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 6:04am On Apr 03, 2016
chrisley024:
cheesy Thanks. Already on that. Any addition needed?.

Learn how to barb hair or how to plait hair. Many guys here don't barb for 2 to 3 months due to the high cost. The cheapest I have seen is 10euros. If you can learn that very well I think it will help u a lot. Maybe u can charge 5euros. I also heard that ladies spend up to 30euros to plait hair. The choice is now urs.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ichommy(m): 6:28am On Apr 03, 2016
ohakskid:
Ichommy hwfr? Am still yet to receive your mail.
@all DAT PM's me. I will send today/tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Are yiu planing to send your document to Germany via dhl thid week. You can pm me. We send it together and share the cost.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chinok97: 10:40am On Apr 03, 2016
Thanks boss, you can give me two schools that teach in English and offer information technology?, i would really love to get them, the transcripts means i cn get admitted into 100lv dere from start? And be taught in English? Do dey need d grades nd gpa points for smtin?.. I have my passport already, and i cn register for ielts as soon as possible, pls bro is dere a way we could chat or something to make all these hasten up. God bless
honourableseyi:

Going through studentkolleg without any German knowledge(B1-B2 ) is nearly impossible. Getting schools is not hard. I can give you atleast 2-3, but the admission period has started and it is going at a jet speed. Get your transcript out first (100 -300L if possible) and register immediately for ielts, also get your international passport too. You can still make it if you can do all these things on time. Once these things are ready, then you can move to the next stage. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chinok97: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2016
The student union of your school if any, should be able to help according to what i read online. I know say housing no be beans for dt place
Gmart22:
hi Pals

Please Advise what is the way out I have been searching online no response yet...

please Assist.

help a brother

THNKS

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2016
uchezdedon:

Learn how to barb hair or how to plait hair. Many guys here don't barb for 2 to 3 months due to the high cost. The cheapest I have seen is 10euros. If you can learn that very well I think it will help u a lot. Maybe u can charge 5euros. I also heard that ladies spend up to 30euros to plait hair. The choice is now urs.

This is not so advisable, once you are noticed you might end up in trouble, you are not supposed to charge for stuff like that else you most pay tax.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Atigba: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
honourableseyi:

You should be able to. Though they may ask you questions why you want to apply to another school again when you are already processing one. Just think of what you will tell them if they ask. Though it seems they dont send the block acct form on your behalf in Abuja, you will have to send it yourself through courier. I'm not too sure if this again. Shalom
Thanks

I think I should should certify my documents and open block account without telling them I already had an offer
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by royaldok: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
futurewise11:
Are yiu planing to send your document to Germany via dhl thid week. You can pm me. We send it together and share the cost.

do you have somebody that will assist in sending the docs to their respective destinations? If yes, let me know so we can take it up from there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
You sent your email through 'post'. Is it through Facebook or regular mail?
esinjoor:

Now I have the confirmation for funding blocked account with 8040 euros. The thing is my own case is peculiar, they don't have my email at all and have never sent me any email before. What I do receive from them is hardcopy documents by post. But after a long chat with Deutsche bank Service on facebook, I was told to resend my email by post which is the only way to resolve such issue and 3 days after they received it, I got the confirmation for 8015 euros, though I don't understand how they did their deductions
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
Atigba:

Thanks

I think I should should certify my documents and open block account without telling them I already had an offer

If you can do that at Abuja consulate that will be cool. But that can't be possible in Lagos consulate. Because you will have to sign the block account infront of the VO and you will face him or her again when you want to certify. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
chinok97:
Thanks boss, you can give me two schools that teach in English and offer information technology?, i would really love to get them, the transcripts means i cn get admitted into 100lv dere from start? And be taught in English? Do dey need d grades nd gpa points for smtin?.. I have my passport already, and i cn register for ielts as soon as possible, pls bro is dere a way we could chat or something to make all these hasten up. God bless

Rhine-wal and HAW Hamburg. Yes , yes and yes. PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
royaldok:
do you have somebody that will assist in sending the docs to their respective destinations? If yes, let me know so we can take it up from there.

Once the document is sent to me in germany, I will separate it and forward it to your own destination immediately.

You can send me a pm.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogagaejay:

This is not so advisable, once you are noticed you might end up in trouble, you are not supposed to charge for stuff like that else you most pay tax.

Sorry,please clarify how they will notice?

The worst case is you will be given a fine. It's not a big deal here. You can get people to barb u free, very difficult.Except your close paddy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chinok97: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Omo, i no sabi as dem dey pm for here oh.. Gimme u mail, lemme mail u my contact, or better still here r my digits, add up on what'sapp, pls i would be very grateful :000000000 I'll check the schools out now.. Thanks so much,
honourableseyi:

Rhine-wal and HAW Hamburg. Yes , yes and yes. PM
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
ogagaejay:

My dear one can do that without entering into any problem stop discouraging people. Its done on a good arrangement btw both.

Seems I will exit from this forum.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chinok97: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
chinok97:
Omo, i no sabi as dem dey pm for here oh.. Gimme u mail, lemme mail u my contact, or better still here r my digits, add up on what'sapp, pls i would be very grateful :+**********. I'll check the schools out now.. Thanks so much,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by esinjoor: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
takeastep:
You sent your email through 'post'. Is it through Facebook or regular mail?

I sent my email to them by post using DHL, I was told that they can't undertake any change in my account details using either their contact form or facebook
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Obiwannn:
a programming language/softwares
Already on that.....[color=#550000][/color]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Gmart22:
hi Pals

please Assist.

help a brother

THNKS

Thank God for journey mercies.... as per the accommodation I seem to remember this working for someone you might as well try it out...... https://www.wg-gesucht.de/en/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.