Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1001328 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by seyo99: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Tiofat:

Bros abeg fire the self tutor for ielts n toefl to my box theofad2007@gmail.com
Thanks
bros please send to me as well segzyru4k@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adesbaba: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2016
thanks so far friends...av seen my dream skuls...am working towards April/march intake nxt year....pls can i begin my application to d skuls now or when should i start.......ms.c accounting n finance.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by penroll55(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2016
Kareemnana:
ichommy , Pls send me GMAT,TOEFL , GRE ,IELTS materials Ebooks kareemnana87@gmail.com. Pls URGENTT as I want to prepare for a test on friday.
For the materials go to www.study-preps.com and you get as many as you want
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BlessedSamson: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
BlessedSamson:
Good evening house, its over 2 weeks since I sent my appeal letter to the embassy. the info I gathered from reading through the thread was it takes about 2 weeks or less for their reply. I wouldn't like to disturb the embassy by sending more mails.

Am also thinking, is it possible my application has been accepted and has been sent to the foreign office?.

Reason for rejection was "doubts as regards serious intention to study". I guess I didn't put up a good interview. although I have appealed and I also attached a letter from the school which they sent to me when I told them my application was rejected. They also told me to appeal and even sent me a letter to strengthen the case. But since then, the embassy only told me they have received my appeal letter and have not heard anything since then.

pls what advice do u give house?..school already resumes today.

Hello house, nobody seems to be answering my question. is there no advice?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chrisley024(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
adesbaba:
thanks so far friends...av seen my dream skuls...am working towards April/march intake nxt year....pls can i begin my application to d skuls now or when should i start.......ms.c accounting n finance.....
You apply next year just get the requirements ready.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaybmich: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
adesbaba:
You will start when admission opens, but you can get your documents ready!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Painpill: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
dolpaz:

I gree tire...

seems you game as well..
I dan catch you angry angry

Oya, start confessing your games undecided undecided
cheesy My matter dey learn work where your own dey. You wey once boredom don hit you for 3mins you don pull out ps vita from back pocket tongue Guess how I knew tongue
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by royaldok: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hello all, I need to pay Uni-assist fee. Is there anyone here who can be of help?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
seyo99:
bro i did already
I have replied you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ayo23us: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Please once appointment is booked, how long is it likely to take before a visa is issued. I am applying for a Research stay and would want to use my passport to travel (not to Germany). I have been booked for May 2 and would use my passport to travel mid June. Thanks!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by malaoluolateju: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi guys, to those who have applied to university of Tubingen, did u certify the paper documents b4 sending them to the school?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by malaoluolateju: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Is certifying at the notary public okay?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yes or high court
malaoluolateju:
Is certifying at the notary public okay?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JERRYPOPINS(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
ADRESSING THIS TO THOSE IN GERMANY,HOW BIG IS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY(NEBOSH) IN GERMANY AS A PART TIME JOB FOR A PROSPECTIVE MASTERS STUDENT IN ENVIRONMENTAL GOVERNANCE?

I WORK FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES(DPR)NIGERIA,CURRENTLY HANDLING HER FLAGSHIP PROGRAM IN OFFSHORE DATA PERMIT CLOUD ADMINISTRATION.I HAVE HSE CERTIFICATIONS FROM INSTITUTE OF SAFETY PROFESSIONAL OF NIGERIA AND NEBOSH AS WELL.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JERRYPOPINS(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
GERMAN EMBASSY IS PREFERABLE.I DID MINE THERE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by royaldok: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello house...who can assist in making payment to Uni-assist? please send me a mail abbeydok@gmail.com
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bleuocean: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
who can recommend 3 banks that are good fast and efficient in FORM A processing
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SAMUELS3(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
malaoluolateju:
Hi guys, to those who have applied to university of Tubingen, did u certify the paper documents b4 sending them to the school?

I applied to the school too, they didn't specify
Whether to certify or not, but I will certify my documents tomorrow at high court and send on monday.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Joysmart(f): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
malaoluolateju:
yes I certified mine
It's better you certify the documents you're sending to any school wether or not they asked you to
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SAMUELS3(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Joysmart:
yes I certified mine
It's better you certify the documents you're sending to any school wether or not they asked you to
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by esinjoor: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
iwobi:
please i want to know of anyone who recently got their visa... i did my interview on the 15th of February 2016 and from then till now is been 7 weeks... this is the 8th week... must it be that when they say within 6-8 weeks it must be the 8th week they reply someone. got my details of the blocked account on the 23rd of march and immediately forwarded to them but up till now no response from them. called them but they said i should hold on that i just sent my account details on the 23rd of march. someone on her said it normally takes 2 - 3 working days to send a follow up mail after one has forwarded blocked account details to them. Wondering why the recent change about it. school starts today already

Hi Iwobi, have u received your Visa now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bleuocean:
who can recommend 3 banks that are good fast and efficient in FORM A processing
gtb, I know. Ecobank I was told, third one, no idea
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by esinjoor: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
hello house, pls how much is the cheapest travel insurance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2016
booked for student visa interview yesterday, i was givena date in early july.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bleuocean: 7:11am On Apr 08, 2016
who knows a bank that can handle form A applications promptly for school fees payment abroad?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BlessedSamson: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2016
bosakelvin:
booked for student visa interview yesterday, i was givena date in early july.

are you serious?..is that possible?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Try IGI. Guess its like 14k. Have you received the mail?

esinjoor:
hello house, pls how much is the cheapest travel insurance
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2016
BlessedSamson:

are you serious?..is that possible?
Yes my broda, enrollment deadline is oct1, though i can enroll from nigeria
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by penroll55(m): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2016
More GRE, TOEFL, GMAT materials have been added, those preparing for the exams should make good use of the materials at www.study-preps.com

Also appreciate the work and effort put in making the materials accessible in one place by commenting there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Considering the forex situation in the country, not sure there's any bank that will handle any form A transaction 'promptly'. You will be lucky if its done within a week or 2. Try Union Bank. Got one through them within 2 weeks recently.

Bleuocean:
who knows a bank that can handle form A applications promptly for school fees payment abroad?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dania30(f): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2016
Goodmorning! I have been following this thread for a while now. I intend applying at HAW hamburg for msc in public health. I have sent countless mails to the department so far no reply yet embarassed. The mph program is an English taught prog.
I have to go through uniassist the program starts march next year but the department portal opens June 1st.
Do I send all my documents to uniassist that is certificates, cv, motivational letter, proof of public health experience and any other documents to uniassist?
Please nobody should bash me for not going through the previous pages for answers I just need to be sure...

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chyk2k3(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2016
justwise:
Please continue posting your Q&S here, Part 1 is now 480 pages and too long to read through for many people.

Part 1 is here for reference purposes: https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa

Thank you.
Mr Justwise!!! I really need to have a clear information on the various school in Germany to apply for Masters programme. I'm a Geoscientist by profession i.e. BSc in Geology Uniport. I want to apply for Masters in Geosciences. I had a CGPA of 3:13. I know of Daad.de. Right now the only school I applying to is University of Freiburg. I need more schools to apply to.
Your response will be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.