Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,113 members, 7,863,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1008304 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Eke40seven:

Sorry I saw your PM later but it bounced back with the dreaded Mailer Daemon.
Hhmmm.... Siegen may not be too self sufficient without the help of other neighbouring cities. The good thing about NRW is that the cities there are compact and close to each other from Leverkusen, Dortmund, Duisburg, Gelsenkirchen, Hagen, Cologne, Bochum, Mochengladbach, Bonn, Essen, Aachen, Düsseldorf and not forgetting outliers like Paderborn and Bielefeld and unfortunately Siegen is one if those located in the outskirts. Since the semester ticket is going to cover the whole NRW you may be lucky but the only challenge is that the major closest city to Siegen in NRW, Cologne (apart from Hagen) is more than 1 hour 30 mins apart.
However, Siegen in itself is an OK place.

Thanks bro. Can i re-pm you now?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 15thMonica: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Fele1:
Hi baba. Im taking my IELTS in July so as to prepare for the summer admission (Bachelor Degree). Please how do I prepare to score the expected 6.5. Also can downloading the whole Google German Translator with Sounds on my Phone help as regarding learning German till admission time?
r u going for undergraduate or postgraduate?

am going for undergraduate in IT field, maybe we can work togeda
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bochu: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
Let's join force..am going as undergraduate 2..in nrw or stuggart.already in my b1 klasses
15thMonica:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 15thMonica: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
bochu:
Let's join force..am going as undergraduate 2..in nrw or stuggart.already in my b1 klasses
on point...to avoid derailing d thread, have sent u a pm...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bochu: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ok..
15thMonica:
on point...to avoid derailing d thread, have sent u a pm...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello people! please can someone help me with Deutschbank email address. Thank you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by holyboss: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
oligee:
Hello people! please can someone help me with Deutschbank email address. Thank you
so if someone give you fake, you won't mind?

why don't you just Google search of yourself or better still contact the embassy for detail..

#NoPon

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tdayof(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
holyboss:

why don't you just Google search of yourself or better still contact the embassy for detail..

#NoPon
holyboss is back..mod give him another 10 months grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
holyboss:

#NoPon
Yeah I have googled and I couldnt get it. Please anyone that has the right mailing address of Deutschbank should kindly give me, its urgent. Thank u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by worry357: 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
oligee:

Yeah I have googled and I couldnt get it. Please anyone that has the right mailing address of Deutschbank should kindly give me, its urgent. Thank u

One click found the E-mail contact form.
You could have done this!

https://www.db.com/en/content/Contact.htm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oligee: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
worry357:

One click found the E-mail contact form.
You could have done this!

https://www.db.com/en/content/Contact.htm
Oh man! I saw this, but I was hoping they will have a direct mail address one could contact them with without having to go through the contact form. I have never liked using contact forms, cos most organizations dont usually respond to queries sent through contact forms. All the same thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Negro1986(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
@Eke, thanks so much for d reply and thanks everyone for d wonderful work u guys are doing, keep it up guys.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
stevemims:

Just got the notification that u sent me a pm unfortunately I cant access that email account.

If your pm is about job opportunities in Siegen..Eke has said it all, u ve nothing to worry about. My frnd's student Job is 2hrs away from our city.Since most students ve the semester ticket which allows them to travel round the state for free,its common to see students living in one city and schooling or working in the next city.

I hope this helps.

All the best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
stevemims:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cindino20:

Just got the notification that u sent me a pm unfortunately I cant access that email account.

If your pm is about job opportunities in Siegen..Eke has said it all, u ve nothing to worry about. My frnd's student Job is 2hrs away from our city.Since most students ve the semester ticket which allows them to travel round the state for free,its common to see students living in one city and schooling or working in the next city.

I hope this helps.

All the best.

Thanks bro. I actually wanted to PM eke40seven but i'm sure you got it instead because he quoted both of us @ a time. I do appreciate your input.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Eke40seven hi,
I got a message two days ago from uniassist telling me that my application to HWR Berlin was successful.
I subscribed to a site, toytown Germany, and the school received some bashing and is said to not have full university status and their certificate is often discriminated especially by established companies in Germany. Please do you know anything about this?
I am also awaiting Mannheim university.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 3:57am On Jun 09, 2015
Ladylaura93:
Eke40seven hi,
I got a message two days ago from uniassist telling me that my application to HWR Berlin was successful.
I subscribed to a site, toytown Germany, and the school received some bashing and is said to not have full university status and their certificate is often discriminated especially by established companies in Germany. Please do you know anything about this?
I am also awaiting Mannheim university.
Its is a fact that the International Berlin school of Business and Law is one of the best rated universities of applied sciences in Germany. You should understand that in toytown, most people are too elitist in their criticism (I signed up there over a year ago), and may be comparing the school with more illustrious and traditional universities like FU Berlin, TU BERLIN and HU Berlin. The criticism may be based on the fact that its a UoAS. Apart from that, I would disagree with most of the snobbish reviews because in the school's own right, its one of the best. Use CHE/DAAD rankings to check the ranking of your course and you will be surprised how up there the school is.
Manheim University (their business school) is fantastic though..I don't mean the other Hochschule....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2015
Eke40seven:

Its is fact that the International Berlin school of Business and Law is one of the best rated universities of applied sciences in Germany. You should understand that in toytown, most people are to elitist in their criticism (I have signed up there for over a year +), and may be comparing the school with more illustrious and traditional universities like FU Berlin, TU BERLIN and HU Berlin. The criticism may be based on the fact that its a UoAS. Apart from that, I would disagree with most of the snobbish reviews because in the school's own right, its one of the best. Use CHE/DAAD rankings to check the ranking of your course and you will be surprised how up there the school is.
Manheim University (their business school) is fantastic though..I don't mean the other Hochschule....
Thank you very much. Also do you have any idea how well Berlin does in terms of job availability and standard of living?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ninobrown4u: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2015
I got admission in university of applied science bremen for my masters program ,
(1) I want to know if my dad can sponsor me. He works in an oil company and he earns 500K monthly. He refused to open a block account for me. Will germany give me visa if he signs?
(2) Can I apply for schengen visa?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Hello everyone, I got my scanned admission letter yesterday. I intend going to the German embassy this week so as to process my blocked account. I am to report at the university leibniz hannover on the 30th of September. Is there a possibility of booking for a student visa without a blocked account confirmation yet?.,i am just thinking of doing it in advance. Today is 9th June.

Every advice is very welcome as regard to my question and timing of events I need to set in place before September.
Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by worry357: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2015
ninobrown4u:
I got admission in university of applied science bremen for my masters program , but I don't want to go to the school. I just to use the means to go to germany.
(1) I want to know if my dad can sponsor me. He works in an oil company and he earns 500K monthly. He refused to open a block account for me. WiLl germany give me visa if he signs?
(2) Can I apply for schengen visa?
(3) What will be my stand if I go to germany with going to the school?

You are boasting in public of committing fraud.
You will not get help here for dishonest actions.

Visa officers read this forum for information. This will make them extra vigilent when others apply.
Your first post and you come here with fraud. angry angry angry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ninobrown4u: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2015
worry357:

You are boasting in public of committing fraud.
You will not get help here for dishonest actions.

Visa officers read this forum for information. This will make them extra vigilent when others apply.
Your first post and you come here with fraud. angry angry angry

Am not boasting of anything...I'm just seeking for advice and guide lines.[/b][/color]
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by worry357: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2015
ninobrown4u:

Am not boasting of anything...I'm just seeking for advice and guide lines.[/b][/color]

You want to commit visa fraud!
No advice here for fraudsters!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2015
15thMonica:

Yes undergraduate.. Let's follow and move together. I sent you a bbm request in case d pin on ur handle is valid
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2015
Hello everyone, I got my scanned admission letter yesterday. I intend going to the German embassy this week so as to process my blocked account. I am to report at the university leibniz hannover on the 30th of September. Is there a possibility of booking for a student visa without a blocked account confirmation yet?.,i am just thinking of doing it in advance. Today is 9th June.

Every advice is very welcome as regard to my question and timing of events I need to set in place before September.
Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by strictlynaija: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2015
pls who knows about Karlsruhe? job availability, livelihood and so on
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Cindino20:

I hope this helps.

All the best.

cindino abeg reply my email..its me ur co chemist.. still need a hand in my application processes for a place in ruhr bochum.tanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2015
Ladylaura93:

Thank you very much. Also do you have any idea how well Berlin does in terms of job availability and standard of living?
Berlin is the capital of Germany and also the most populated city in Germany with 3.4 million people. Everyone around Germany and students in and around Brandenburg and other closer east German states find solace there, in terms of job.
So, what do you think? Can you now answer your question yourself?

twinkle1:

Thanks.

Why not? You can of course!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2015
De29ja:
When you are applying to any school in Germany. If you have someone here that you can use as c/o when applying you have a better chance of getting a swift reply because the person you use as c/o can be calling/disturbing them on your behalf...#justanadvice
can he be a student also?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2015
uchezdedon:
Plz what's d chances of using a letter of sponsorship to apply for student visa wen ur sponsor is not related to u.
Please can someone enlighten us here.. I need good explanation for this also
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2015
atrapon:
cindino abeg reply my email..its me ur co chemist.. still need a hand in my application processes for a place in ruhr bochum.tanks

Unfortunately I cant access that email account...I think the application portal is still open till july 15.

Visit chemie.rub.de then programs ...click on ur preferred program.follow the step by step process you will be fine.

After filling the form I think you will ve to send the printed form and some supportin documents to the admission office.

I hope this helps. as you were nt so specific in ur question if nt...then feel free to ask more questions.

Yours in service

Cindino20
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2015
Fele1:
Please can someone enlighten us here.. I need good explanation for this also

Very High..all you need to do is to convince the V.O ..I ve seen guys using sponsorship letter from Germans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.