Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,160 members, 7,864,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1008330 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2015
Cindino20:

Unfortunately I cant access that email account...I think the application portal is still open till july 15.

Visit chemie.rub.de then programs ...click on ur preferred program.follow the step by step process you will be fine.

After filling the form I think you will ve to send the printed form and some supportin documents to the admission office.

I hope this helps. as you were nt so specific in ur question if nt...then feel free to ask more questions.

Yours in service

Cindino20
are u on whatsapp bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2015
I dont know if u went today. But if u didnt try and go tomorrow. I was at d embassy yday and i can tell u people are increasing in number daily, as more admissions are coming in. SO d earlier u go d better for u..didnt quite understand what u mean by confirmation. If u mean can u book for an interview without transferring the sum den of course.
twinkle1:
Hello everyone, I got my scanned admission letter yesterday. I intend going to the German embassy this week so as to process my blocked account. I am to report at the university leibniz hannover on the 30th of September. Is there a possibility of booking for a student visa without a blocked account confirmation yet?.,i am just thinking of doing it in advance. Today is 9th June.

Every advice is very welcome as regard to my question and timing of events I need to set in place before September.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Sveen: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2015
You guys do not discuss about any other visa type apart from student visa's and it is unhealthy for tourist who think they can get information about German visa here because all they're just gonna see is students visas. Please let's start discussing other types of visas. Thanks!

Cc. Justwise

How long is the duration of a schengen visit visa processed before it it released?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Cindino20:

Very High..all you need to do is to convince the V.O ..I ve seen guys using sponsorship letter from Germans.
can u please follow back baba. PM to you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
bochu:
Let's join force..am going as undergraduate 2..in nrw or stuggart.already in my b1 klasses
cool.. @ya back.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2015
twinkle1:
Hello everyone, I got my scanned admission letter yesterday. I intend going to the German embassy this week so as to process my blocked account. I am to report at the university leibniz hannover on the 30th of September. Is there a possibility of booking for a student visa without a blocked account confirmation yet?.,i am just thinking of doing it in advance. Today is 9th June.

Every advice is very welcome as regard to my question and timing of events I need to set in place before September.
Thanks.

When u get to the embassy for ur account opening ...explain to the Secretary..then it was possible for them to book an appointment for u without the confirmation of deposit..

It takes abt 2 or 3 weeks for u to get the account details and 3 days for ur funds to hit the account. So if u can convince the lady to book ur appointment in july (3rd week) then u can go to the interview with or without a confirmation ....After the interview 4 - 6 weeks waiting time (depends on the auslanderbehorde in ur city). If you work with this time frame u will be fine.

Or just work with the time frame and in the event that things dont work out as planned u can ask the sch to extend ur enrolment period .

All the best.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Fele1:
can u please follow back baba. PM to you

I cant access the mail I used for my NL account anymore ..Drop the questions here and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2015
Eke40seven:

Its is a fact that the International Berlin school of Business and Law is one of the best rated universities of applied sciences in Germany. You should understand that in toytown, most people are too elitist in their criticism (I signed up there over a year ago), and may be comparing the school with more illustrious and traditional universities like FU Berlin, TU BERLIN and HU Berlin. The criticism may be based on the fact that its a UoAS. Apart from that, I would disagree with most of the snobbish reviews because in the school's own right, its one of the best. Use CHE/DAAD rankings to check the ranking of your course and you will be surprised how up there the school is.
Manheim University (their business school) is fantastic though..I don't mean the other Hochschule....

Amb.Eke047 abeg u know any Nigerian student for Hamburg.if yes abeg hook me up with the person.

Thanks in anticipation for a prompt n favourable reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by atrapon(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Cindino20:

Unfortunately I cant access that email account...I think the application portal is still open till july 15.

Visit chemie.rub.de then programs ...click on ur preferred program.follow the step by step process you will be fine.

After filling the form I think you will ve to send the printed form and some supportin documents to the admission office.

I hope this helps. as you were nt so specific in ur question if nt...then feel free to ask more questions.

Yours in service

Cindino20
after d online application submission..a confirmation date is been given on which u r expected to mail supporting documents to ruhr bochum..my question is....is d sending before d confirmation date or on dat day
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Cindino20:

I cant access the mail I used for my NL account anymore ..Drop the questions here and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

That will be more helpful, It will benefit more than one person.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2015
atrapon:
after d online application submission..a confirmation date is been given on which u r expected to mail supporting documents to ruhr bochum..my question is....is d sending before d confirmation date or on dat day

On or before that date.

I think you shld work more on your motivation letter.....more emphasis on ur lab work and internship to show that u can at least follow up with research here and be independent in a short time.

You can increase ur chances by applying to more schs.

Unibremen materials chemistry and Mineralogy.
Fau erlangen : Chemistry.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Cindino20:

When u get to the embassy for ur account opening ...explain to the Secretary..then it was possible for them to book an appointment for u without the confirmation of deposit..

It takes abt 2 or 3 weeks for u to get the account details and 3 days for ur funds to hit the account. So if u can convince the lady to book ur appointment in july (3rd week) then u can go to the interview with or without a confirmation ....After the interview 4 - 6 weeks waiting time (depends on the auslanderbehorde in ur city). If you work with this time frame u will be fine.

Or just work with the time frame and in the event that things dont work out as planned u can ask the sch to extend ur enrolment period .

All the best.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2015
Cindino20:

Amb.Eke047 abeg u know any Nigerian student for Hamburg.if yes abeg hook me up with the person.

Thanks in anticipation for a prompt n favourable reply.

No wahala na boss, I sabi one or two correct hustling guys there. Make I introduce you sharply.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2015
dammymayor:
I dont know if u went today. But if u didnt try and go tomorrow. I was at d embassy yday and i can tell u people are increasing in number daily, as more admissions are coming in. SO d earlier u go d better for u..didnt quite understand what u mean by confirmation. If u mean can u book for an interview without transferring the sum den of course.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2015
Cindino20:

OK bro. What will convincing the V.O. (Visa Officials right?) entails?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Good day everyone, please i was planning on writing IELTS exams as against winter 2016 ( cos schs like TUM LMU start applications from jan -feb 28 fir non- Eu). Bt considering my pocket n plus d blocked acc issue(which isnt easy) , i dont want to write again, so my question is if i use a letter from d ministry of education/ the school i grad from, that states that my study during b.tech was in English, will it affect my application, as opposed to using d IELTS eams?
PS: Am going for M.sc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kuthvic: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hello all ,

Does anyone know the possibility of finding jobs in schweinfurt ( in bavaria ) as an international student ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Please o, i know its still too early to be asking, but i want to prepare on time n my school sabi delay person wella.
My school (FUTO) sends transcript directly to the school one intends to do m.sc n charges 12k500, even if its 5 school, one will av to pay 12k5 times 5 (62,500) which is expensive for me ( as i av to still hussle d blocked acc iss too, which isnt funny at all), so my question is can i use student copy of the transcript and certify it n send to schools like TUM n LMU, TU Darmstadt, etc, if not how can i go about getting it without spending that kind of money..........Abeg i av being following the thread since dis yr n i started reading d thread from 0, but i dont really have any clear info on how to go about it....

Cc: Oga Eke47, et al.........
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pm me i will tell u how to get official transcript from ur school. No hassle.
hadassaheke:
Please o, i know its still too early to be asking, but i want to prepare on time n my school sabi delay person wella.
My school (FUTO) sends transcript directly to the school one intends to do m.sc n charges 12k500, even if its 5 school, one will av to pay 12k5 times 5 (62,500) which is expensive for me ( as i av to still hussle d blocked acc iss too, which isnt funny at all), so my question is can i use student copy of the transcript and certify it n send to schools like TUM n LMU, TU Darmstadt, etc, if not how can i go about getting it without spending that kind of money..........Abeg i av being following the thread since dis yr n i started reading d thread from 0, but i dont really have any clear info on how to go about it....

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
It depends on d school. Some schools are still particular avout Ielts/toefl. As far as i know u dont need ielts for TUM. A letter will suffice. Dont know about LMU. D only way u can be very sure is to email d schools or post d schools ur applying to here so dat if anybody has applied there vefore they can tell i if dey used ielts or the letter from ministry.
hadassaheke:
Good day everyone, please i was planning on writing IELTS exams as against winter 2016 ( cos schs like TUM LMU start applications from jan -feb 28 fir non- Eu). Bt considering my pocket n plus d blocked acc issue(which isnt easy) , i dont want to write again, so my question is if i use a letter from d ministry of education/ the school i grad from, that states that my study during b.tech was in English, will it affect my application, as opposed to using d IELTS eams?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 15thMonica: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fele1:
Yes undergraduate.. Let's follow and move together. I sent you a bbm request in case d pin on ur handle is valid
you'be got a mail..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
LMU stated it clear that they cannot accept any other form of English language proficiency certificate/letter apart from IELTS and TOEFEL. TUM might accept as well as other schools.

hadassaheke:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
15thMonica:
you'be got a mail..
replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yes you can make photocopies of the student copy of your transcripts and certify as many as you'll need. You can also pay for one transcript and make them send it to an educational institution or company where you know somebody and arrange for pickups.

hadassaheke:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
gfghana:

Wasce and HND. no any English text
kindly follow back bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by gfghana: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Fele1:
kindly follow back bro
I don't understand what you mean.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Fele1: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
gfghana:

I don't understand what you mean.
so DAT I can send you a PM. Safer Dan posting ur WhatsApp number or so here. Check your followers and you will see I followed you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cbaba: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
What advice can u give to a student born in germany(1980's) but no german passport. I would really love to study in Germany. I also speak german. BSC holder in Sciences. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
You've got papers that state you were born in Germany ? That could work on your favor big time.
cbaba:
What advice can u give to a student born in germany(1980's) but no german passport. I would really love to study in Germany. I also speak german. BSC holder in Sciences. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
dammymayor:
Pm me i will tell u how to get official transcript from ur school. No hassle.
tanx very much, pls i dont really know how to use this pm thing..........this is my email estewise4love@yahoo.com. tnx.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (469)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.