Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army (60939 Views)

Boko Haram Fighters Killed In Yobe By Military - Graphic Photos / Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Showab: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Good news. But when will the BH boys will be completely wiped out na?
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by achi4u(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
like seeing dead bokos and their harams.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by guvna(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
ANIMALS

GOOD JOB!

May they never know peace!!
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by PerfumeRepublik: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
onuwaje:
[size=56pt]kill them all [/size]

2nded

Arysexy:
I Love seeing gory pictures of dead boko haram bastards.

Bravo Cameroon army.

same here.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Seaen:
This is another proof that the Nigerian government is not serious about getting rid of bokoharam. With the right ammunitions and total support and strong will by the C-in-C, Bokoharam will be wiped out in 6months as they no longer have sympathy from the local people. Kudos to the Cameroonians.
Exactly. You are very smart.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nice one. Keep up the good work gallant soldiers. smiley
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by mcdokwe(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
torkaka:
MORE
are those painted cartridges not supposed to belong to the NPF?

For those saying the Cameroon Military are doing better than our military, haven't you been seeing pictures of those killed by the NA?

Besides, I even expect them to fare better in the warfare because unlike in Nigeria, the terrorists do not enjoy the sympathy of the locals, neither have they infiltrated the ranks of the military to enable them get intel on the itinerary of the soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by 1stola: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hmn!
War! woris it good for? Absolutely nothing nothing.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Brown419(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
One by one...... Nice job.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by kingthreat(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Thanks Cameroon. Their soldiers are more motivated to fight. I won't criticize Nigerian soldiers. IF they were also well-motivated, Boko Haram would have been dismantled into tiny sleeper cells by now. Government just has to change.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by bobchigar(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Cameroonian soldiers you are weldone. More grease to your guns

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Truckpusher(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
BUHARI SAID THAT THEY SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE THE NIGER DELTA MILITANTS EVEN WHEN THEY REFUSED TO UMASK THEMSELVES AND STATE THEIR DEMANDS .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Now dis what the fvck am talking bout. Kill em all. Wonder y nigerian army will be wasting their time arresting these bastards. They don't deserve the honour of being taking to court to av their case tried.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by clubone0501: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
The problem I have always said is moral...

The most deadliest weapon on is a US marine and his rifle. ..he will do his best till his last breath. ...

nobody wants to die for naija

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by onatisi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Demburrows:
Nice one from the CAF, but they should duely cooperate with Nigeria arm forces to fashion out a concrete strategy in tackling this insurgency instead of acting solely
they don't seem to trust the nigeria army .it is a common knowledge that there are boko haram sympathisers among nigerian soldiers

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by joromi: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
O my God...
How was Boko Haram able to garner 143 fighters
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Vicotex(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
9ja armies are not gallant, Show me the sophisticated weapons this BH have.
I don talk am say Naija armies don dey play politics , later dem go put the blame on GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by watchindelta(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
I see no better guns there oh! so why our army dey gog nah something is wrong so where. our government nah dam.
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by baoku: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
BH is a ploy to weaken the North,down size their voting strenght and repay them for the past. Tompolo and Asari Dokubo's tool is BH.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by adedayourt(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dis cameron soldiers wicked oo
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by IBROHIM: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Where are the supposed sophisticated weapons everyone is claiming bokoharam boys have??
these are not the jonathanian factions! Those ones are trained in Israel, commanded by the special forces/snipers ( remember OBJ's letter) and operates within the northeast!!! Their chairman is Minna general (I mean IBB)!!!
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by watchindelta(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
I see no better guns there oh! so why our army dey gog nah something is wrong so where. our government nah dam..........
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by chronique(m): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
It's a proof that majority of the Nigerian soldiers being court martial are actually cowards and deserve whatever they get. I do not see any sophisticated weapon here,that the Nigerian security forces can't match.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by UrbanMystique: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
torkaka:
NOTICE the cartridges painted in Nigerian police colours
where do you think boko haram get their weapons from ?

when they raid baracks and police stations, they take away these weapons and our coward soldiers will be asking for another weapons to fight boko haram. the weapons they will lose again when boko haram raids them again

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by MrCork: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
torkaka:
The Cameroon government announced Tuesday that their military had killed 143 members of Islamic extremist group Boko Haram after the militants had attacked a Cameroonian military camp in Kolofata.

The militant group, who was recently responsible for the death of hundreds of unarmed citizens and the burning 10-20 Nigerian villages, has terrorized northeastern Nigeria for the past five years in an attempt to establish an Islamic Caliphate.

http://www.agbosblog.com/2015/01/see-dead-bodies-of-143-boko-haram.html?m=1

.....thos B!tches look like chickens...ha ha ha ha ha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by thorpido(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
It just saddens me when I see all these boko haram bodies.Why would someone just choose this path they chose?
Such a waste!
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Adex097: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
These book guys dey smoke sha...see their black lips angry
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by UrbanMystique: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
chronique:
It's a proof that majority of the Nigerian soldiers being court martial are actually cowards and deserve whatever they get. I do not see any sophisticated weapon here,that the Nigerian security forces can't match.
most of them join the military because there is no job or see it as a way to make a living. non of them wants to die for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish....... cool
Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by IBROHIM: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
watchindelta:
I see no better guns there oh! so why our army dey gog nah something is wrong so where. our government nah dam..........
thank you jare!!! My thoughts as well!! They always parade some sets of nomads with hunters guns and still want us to believe these are the people raiding military bases and capturing towns and villages!! I have friends in the army! Some are dead and some simply left the army! Some were dismissed because the burnt their tanks and equipments when they were overwhelmed instead of leaving them for bokoboys!!! Their superiors where angry because that is how they indirectly arm the bokoboys!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army by iamord(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
torkaka:
NOTICE the cartridges painted in Nigerian police colours
I noticed it very welll.. The kanker worm is.... Well !! Lips sealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.