Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: (44268 Views)

Fayose's Sober Look At The Burial Of Isiaka Adeleke (Photo) / Dasuki: Changing Stance On Arms Deal, 2014 & 2015.. Pix Attached.. / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by deletrue: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
whirlwind7:
What part of Nigeria is this? I don't think it's circulated around the country that much

The answer they gave to the number 1 question is almost an outright lie. The comment he made about his support for sharia, and the effort he is going to make to ensure that it gets implemented across the country is on record, and available on print. It was published on newspaper pages then. Picture extracts of it has been made available on this forum too. I don't want to read the rest of their denials, if they already started the image laundering with lies.

A statement he didn't know would come back to bite him where the sun don't shine.
It's a pity that religion couldn't be divorced from our politics.

GMB is a credible candidate, but I think he's campaign handlers are biting off more than they can chew. Let them face topical issues instead.
What comments GMB made cannot be unmade. What he believes in is a whole lot different from his comments, and his open view about sharia.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by bayulll01(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
whirlwind7:
What part of Nigeria is this? I don't think it's circulated around the country that much

The answer they gave to the number 1 question is almost an outright lie. The comment he made about his support for sharia, and the effort he is going to make to ensure that it gets implemented across the country is on record, and available on print. It was published on newspaper pages then. Picture extracts of it has been made available on this forum too. I don't want to read the rest of their denials, if they already started the image laundering with lies.

A statement he didn't know would come back to bite him where the sun don't shine.

GMB is a credible candidate, but I think he's campaign handlers are biting off more than they can chew. Let them face topical issues instead.
What comments GMB made cannot be unmade. What he believes in is a whole lot different from his comments, and his open view about sharia.
you are just a pathetic looser,vote for ur candidate and let other choose their choice,to me Gej dint deserve a second chance,u say u provide job through youwin and sure-P do u play lottery before u get a job!!the cluelesss of gej is nauseating
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Adminisher: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
BonaVIta:

Sensitise the people to do what?
Even if Buhari was a qualified candidate, this type of campaign look very childish.

Just remembering SUG campaigns in school.

Again we come to exposure and the lack of it by most young PDP supporters.
Obama has won every election using door to door campaigns with or without handbooks. Most of them by volunteers. When I was in th US even republicans would send a team to your door to argue politics. In Canada some things including candidates are sold door to door. Even Jonathan had door to door campaign in 2011.
If this is childish to you the I am once again sorry for our educational system
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by vigasimple(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
One thing you can give it to APC, they are very good at propaganda and sometimes an outright lies.

1. Sharia law for all Nigerians is not invented by anyone. Bhuari said it and has never denied it. Even if he denied it, we all know that the 'Allah' duty of a Fulani Born to rule man is to spread Islam all over. It is not a hidden agenda, that is how Fulani got to this country and lording it over the Hausa' s and all the kingdom's we used to have Hausa kings are now Fulani emirs up to Ilorin, a Yoruba land and referring it to part of the North.

2. After the 2011 election, Bhuari made an inciting statement which lead to the Almajiris killing youth corpers in the North. It's on record.

You can paint a whole pig with paint not just lipsticks, it will still be a pig.

APC, ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST, PACKAGING CRIMINALS
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by fm7070: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Atiku Abubakar said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan if they (Buhari) lost 2011 election and that is what we started experiencing since then. Atiku and Buhari are political affiliates and as such have common/similar political ideology.
If Buhari was not part of the plan, he could have come out openly to refute such careless statement made by Atiku
Jonathan will deal with all of you severely in this second term, then you will all know he is not clueless.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nihilist:
Icebeatz what's the point of having a padlock on your gate...next to those Wide Open Bars?

You might as well leave the gate open, and hang a small sign outside saying all robbers are welcome...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2038360_20150117124050_jpegb89a06b22af624a56bf4834ad4d297d9

lmaoooo!!

the gate is for decoration looool....
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
comparing Buhari with Reagan and Mandela is a total miss. Both men did not achieve anything while in office. lnfact, Reagan and Bush, collectively, put America in more debt than all their past and present leaders put together.

Mandela? The man was asked to superitend over South Africa as reward for his selfless service to the country and father figure of the nation. He quit when he found the office tasking and challenging cos his hard-earned reputation kept sliding.

This is why it won't support Buhari. He represents a past we are no longer interested in, cos the world has moved forward and left his ilk behind. He should be confined to the past. If he is so interested in our development, let him groom younger leaders the way he deems fit for leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by discusant: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
whirlwind7:

Those canvassing here for Buhari to become president of Nigeria are like canvassing for a lion to take charge of a collection of cows.

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Buhari Calls for Sharia in All States

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html/

Buhari meant what he called for. After his call, Boko Haram emerged and said it is fighting for a sharia-friendly country.

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by mrmetoo1: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
fm7070:
Atiku Abubakar said they will make Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan if they (Buhari) lost 2011 election and that is what we started experiencing since then. Atiku and Buhari are political affiliates and as such have common/similar political ideology.
If Buhari was not part of the plan, he could have come out openly to refute such careless statement made by Atiku
Jonathan will deal with all of you severely in this second term, then you will all know he is not clueless.

So its not Buhari that made the statement anymore, its now Atiku. God help some of you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by lakesider(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
whirlwind7:

do u speak before thinking like Gej,to me ,u have not made any point .when making reference ,name the news paper, and date.thats how intelligent people reason .
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by 2scorehigh(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
person where e no get certificates e dey fit write an article?

You are write, sir.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by tpiaP: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
icebeatz:

Very very funnnnny.
My neighbour have 2 security men that will reicieve their letters immediately while I dont have any. Get it now?? I am not a cartoonist, neither am I soooo jobless as to make up stories.

You are very funny
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by fm7070: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
mrmetoo1:

So its not Buhari that made the statement anymore, its now Atiku. God help some of you guys.

Buhari might made same comment, but I can't figure than now.
If there is any video evidence of such, I will have to rely on that as well
But he made several silly comment which should not have been heard from an elder statesman like him.
Infact he said there will be blood shed if he lost. such leader is not credible.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by abdulzeeboy: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Allow me to introduce the echo questioning certificated of MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI (rtd)

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by deletrue: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
whirlwind7:

That publication then was in the Concerd and New Nigeria news papers. It pains me to the highest heavens that I could not lay my hands on it but am still deeply looking for it.
If Buhari is denying that such story is false, then, he is not man. He is indeed an apc member who lives in lies and propaganda. If Buhari denies this story, by God's grace, he will never rule Nigeria for ever and ever. Amen. The God of christians of this country should not allow you force hot iron through our throats. I read that publication in a fabrication company while we were there for business, thereafter I bought three papers, including Nigerian carrying that message but was not in the Observer.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by samebigvick(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Pls add Robert Mugabe to the picture of old presidents looooooll
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hahhahahahahahahah See suffering. A great product doesnt require excessive marketing. How many times have you heard jingles on sales of Crude Oil ? GEJ is crude oil, Buhari is pure water.

A good product, literally, sales itself. And again, who actually want a repeat of the Yaradua cabal experience ?

Not now, not ever.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by sammyj: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
When you classify your clueless GEJ as a ruler and not a leader, why will he not say corruption is not stealing. Embrace the wind of change otherwise it will blow you along with your ruler!!! click like in support of our incoming leader and not the clueless ruler!!!
Baddestguyp:
that won't stop GEJ from ruling Nigeria till 2019
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Sheyone(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Nothing about his certificate?
I wonder o
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Flets: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
RealSleek:

and what have they achieved with declaring state of emergency, boko haram still slaughters with impunity....i watched anambra's pdp presidential compaign where direct verbal attack was unsurprisingly made on Gen.buhari but what is really amusing about the compaign is that the general notion about the vice president sambo is indeed true;he is a figure head, he was just smiling sheepishly while gej and everyone else was giving their speech, even mama peace spoke.

How does this epistle of yours address the fact that Buhari outrightly showed open support for Bokoharam?
That is the subject..... stick to it.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
Hahhahahahahahahah See suffering. A great product doesnt require excessive marketing. How many times have you heard jingles on sales of Crude Oil.

A good product, literally, sales itself. Forget what marketing says.

this is irrevocably false.
heavy marketing is carried out on all big brands. The style of marketing differs.
The way you market a bugatti isn't the same way you market a toyota.
Bugatti manufacturers wouldn't waste time and money advertising on t.v. rather, they will invest in targeted marketing. Letting the billionaires know that bugatti is here for them!
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Some of these APC chieftains are just too deceitful most especially BOLA TINUBU!
He's nothing but a liar n tout

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
icebeatz:

this is irrevocably false.
heavy marketing is carried out on all big brands. The style of marketing differs.
The way you market a bugatti isn't the same way you market a toyota.
Bugatti manufacturers wouldn't waste time and money advertising on t.v. rather, they will invest in targeted marketing. Letting the billionaires know that bugatti is here for them!
Read what you typed and begin to analyze your thought process. Big brands can sponsor premier league. No be so ? Big brands sponsor space shuttle no be so ? Then what do small and silly brands do ? They simply print cheap fliers and stash them into your car window as you drive pass. These pure water brands are a nuisance to the society.

Vote a Big Brand, Vote a GEJ not some archaic tripple-failure Ancestor that is trying his luck one last time. Guess who has Luck in his Name ? Jonathan Ebele GOODLUCK Azikiwe (JEGA). The acronym synchronizes with the name of the man at INEC that will declare him winner after Love making on Valentine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by mrmetoo1: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
Hahhahahahahahahah See suffering. A great product doesnt require excessive marketing. How many times have you heard jingles on sales of Crude Oil ? GEJ is crude oil, Buhari is pure water.

A good product, literally, sales itself. And again, who actually want a repeat of the Yaradua cabal experience ?

Not now, not ever.

So they advertise pure water?? Hmm. Why would anyone want to advertise Crude Oil, its Crude! However, oil companies that produce the refined products advertise.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by copious101(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Gbawe:

This is how unbelievably unintelligent and village-like you ethnocentric and clannish Jonathanians are. Do Nigerians all wake up, pick up their mail and leave their homes at precisely the same time? Could the house across the road not have taken their own APC campaign leaflet earlier when the first person to leave or visit the house went out or came in respectively? Is it not best to just remain silent sometimes than contribute posts that reveals you are a grade A dullard who should be seeking further education rather than contributing here?
are u ok? Do u stay opposite d house? Was it u dat picked it? He just said why is it not dia?
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by mapet: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
wheredemdey:

I believe we are all here to learn regardless o0f our political affiliations...

I got the said pamphlet..i asked the domestic servants that stay in epe..sangotedo,ilaje etc if they also got in their area and they said they got none...my colleagues that stay in friends colony,bourdillion estate along chevron also an elitist estate along the lekki epe axis also got the pamphlet hence the reason i tagged it an elitist party..that osibanjo and ambode rode in BRT buses does not mean they have the masses at heart...its all election gimmicks...its my opinion and i am entitled to it..kindly respect it.

Understand that campaign strategies profiles each area and determine the best method to communicate. If Epe, Ishagatedo, Iju, Ketu, Bariga etc is profiled differently, then a different approach/strategy deployed. I believe most people in these areas are probably not too literate, the ones that are mainly fast moving and have little or no time to read long literature in pamphlets. What will be the essense of these pamphlet with Okada riders, pepper seller, even Alaba boys

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
I can see pained TANists running over the thread looking for fault. It is no doubt that the APC campaign is the most innovative and people friendly. The sensitisation campaign of the party deserves commendation from all and sundry irrespective of party affiliation. Let's all put our sentiments aside and return Buhari to power come Feb 14.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Champele(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
icebeatz:

You people are missing the point of this post.
It is highly commendable for a political party to remember the citizens and go house to house in order to reach as many as possible despite limited resources. Look at osinbajo, always campaigning in buses and public places. It is commendable. This is not about who did this or whondid that. If you see a good thing, please commend it
and what is good about this,will he do the same if elected?
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by Sunshinelady(f): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
icebeatz:

You people are missing the point of this post.
It is highly commendable for a political party to remember the citizens and go house to house in order to reach as many as possible despite limited resources. Look at osinbajo, always campaigning in buses and public places. It is commendable. This is not about who did this or whondid that. If you see a good thing, please commend it
. Wat is soo good about it? Dat u go from room to room, bus to bus campaigning, how is dat our business? How has it improved d lives of d masses? How does it undo all d crimes commited by ur so called presidential candidate? Will it ressurect d dead youth corpers he killed by his inciteful statements in 2011? Nonsense!
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by BonaVIta(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Adminisher:

Again we come to exposure and the lack of it by most young PDP supporters.
Obama has won every election using door to door campaigns with or without handbooks. Most of them by volunteers. When I was in th US even republicans would send a team to your door to argue politics. In Canada some things including candidates are sold door to door. Even Jonathan had door to door campaign in 2011.
If this is childish to you the I am once again sorry for our educational system

Did u say door to door campaign to argue politics with or without handbooks?
Or just paste rubbish on someone's gate in the middle of the night without the owner's consent?

Don't ramp into people's updates without understand the message first.
Re: Look At What I Found At My Gate:::::::::::::::::::::pix Attached:::::::::::::::: by barbstee(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
PapiWata:
I wonder how many innocent trees were needlessly felled to make the paper on which this endless dissertation was printed.

For readers of this forum who could not care less what Weeping General Buhari has to say on any subject, here is a summary of the points made in that colorful image-laundering attempt.

1. Buhari looted public funds at every opportunity where his grasping monkey paws got within reach of a treasury.

2. Buhari HATED freedom of speech, and ordered the KILLING of people whose opinions he hated.

3. Buhari HOPES to destabilize Nigeria with the help of the mercenary Boko Haram terror gang, in desperate bid to "get back at" the administration of Jonathan Goodluck, who trounced Weeping General Buhari in the 2011 elections, and who will repeat that feat in a few short weeks from this January day in 2105.

4. Buhari holds NO educational qualifications, and speaks the English language with such a pronounced halting accent that listeners are left uncertain as to which national language the serial election loser is attempting to ape.

5. Buhari DIRECTLY ordered the killing of election officials in the aftermath of his epic defeat at the 2011 Nigerian elections, with the result that several dozen National Youth Corps members were hunted down and slaughtered by Buhari's rented mobs and rampaging thugs. With his assured defeat at the 2015 presidential polls, Buhari will most certainly call for more bloodshed, further documenting his identity as an unrepentant perpetrator of systematic genocide who is richly deserving of appropriate punitive justice.
U'r ar sayn wht u dont knw and moreso u'r talkn out of hatred and mind u it is beta to keep silent and be considered a fool than to talk and remove all doubts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Debt Status Of 36 States In Nigeria Revealed / Oldest Woman Ever Seen At A Polling Unit (photo) / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.