Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. - Romance (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. (72235 Views)

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Dotwillis1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
mirexxx:
yea cutie smiley
smiley
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by naijaboiy: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
elantraceey:
There's nothing wrong in create multiple accounts , there's no rule against that but using them to create different personalities is actually the big deal here but kristiana honestly am really disappointed because there's nothing like being yourself , you might see this as just an online forum but the members are humans not ghosts who you can come in contact with later in life , it won't have taken too much from you to just apologize instead of deactivating and before you know it everyone will laugh it off and it will be all gone , you have a right to do whatsoever you please but manipulating is not just it at all though i know you will be back but in any case i will you best of luck in all your endeavours.

Unibenstudent like i told you before you don't act like an engineering student at all honestly , i can't imagine any of my coursemates talking or acting the way you do , your attention seeking is at it's peak i don't just get you , i quite understand the reason why you are angry with her was the way she bashed you on that thread but be honest with yourself were your intentions sincere? Now this came out and you were so quick to shift side even admitting you just wanted to use her , smh!!

I don't see any reason anyone should bash naijaboiy here because if it were me i'll do thesame.

As for all those still playing games just know that you're just deceiving yourself and no one else!!
Thank You!
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
VickyyB:

k
k for kedike grin
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by naijaboiy: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
ok I didn't read everything but I've read a good number of pages.

I wouldn't say much but

unibenstudent nawa for u o
naijaboiy u didn't really have to yarn all those "evidence". You took it too far. First, it was u exposing her NL crush in the person of val.munich and then this. Why did she ask u to do ur worst? thought of that?

I have very concrete evidence of a particular "popular" romancelander who has a kind of regular impersonating alternate moniker which he used to disgrace himself recently by opening one useless crush thread but i didn't reveal his identity. na him know. He's deceiving himself.

nairalanders hope u guys have learnt from this?
Yesterday they said "We want Evidence" today "You shouldn't have brought the evidence"

Abeg make person hear word undecided
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by mirexxx(f): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
2sExy1:
you no hold them... but leave them... man no dey fight with woman everytime.
smiley
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
thrizzle:
Seems every new girl on nairaland is a suspect, Nneka123 could be a dude even. Mr investigator Unibenstudent investigate away
i didn't see her throughout yesterday.may she run away grin of the fear of being expose
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by thrizzle(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by thrizzle(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
i didn't see her throughout yesterday.may she run away grin of the fear of being expose
grin grin your head dey there
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hewooo, what am I sawing? Agapecharis , iceberylin what did I miss?
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

I no fight with anybody abeg undecided
no b u dey exchange word for the that wedding thread with a woman? I come here again I see you. UnibenStudent sef your padi for jungle... make una relax small biko.
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
nneka.123 and rub.ies are seriously under my investigation..I am investigating them..
look! wetin be ur name? abi na unibenstudent, ok listen, whatever nonsense or game you and your friends are trying to play, do not put me in! cause i don't want to be a part of it undecided, u dey mad na! so everyone is being tagged as "fake" to you, just my few days on nairaland, you are already talking nonsense! ranting up and down, u don dey shame! i have gone through all the pages, i really don't know the "kristina" but i know i've had a chat with her one or two, scrolling through those pages, she was actually your friend, you turned your back on her, and you're insulting her, when you are no better!....i don tire to type self undecided, but respect your silly self, and go do something useful for your school. shey you be engineer? lipsrsealed go build some equipments undecided, rubbish!, stop the idiocy!, take it off nairaland, and take it to the streets!!! abeg! don't reply me, cos i no go reply back tongue
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by naijaboiy: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
2sExy1:
no b u dey exchange word for the that wedding thread with a woman? I come here again I see you. UnibenStudent sef your padi for jungle... make una relax small biko.
Ok
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by thrizzle(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
look! wetin be ur name? abi na unibenstudent, ok listen, whatever nonsense or game you and your friends are trying to play, do not put me in! cause i don't want to be a part of it undecided, u dey mad na! so everyone is being tagged as "fake" to you, just my few days on nairaland, you are already talking nonsense! ranting up and down, u don dey shame! i have gone through all the pages, i really don't know the "kristina" but i know i've had a chat with her one or two, scrolling through those pages, she was actually your friend, you turned your back on her, and you're insulting her, when you are no better!....i don tire to type self undecided, but respect your silly self, and go do something useful for your school. shey you be engineer? lipsrsealed go build some equipments undecided, rubbish!, stop the idiocy!, take it off nairaland, and take it to the streets!!! abeg! don't reply me, cos i no go reply back tongue
Vexing things grin grin
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Dotwillis1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
dorlapoh20:

her phone is off. i just tried it not long ago but it's the same. Whatever the situation may be that girl needs help.

she needs to see a psychologist.
either on how to handle criticism or her split personality issue.
No she needs a myriad dose of maturity, an assurance of forgivenes from her friends and a little 'more time' to whirl off the shame
letz just say she was having fun.... .

Buh yhu shudnt tk it too serious, shiits happens
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
ode!!, why i go waste my time on something that is not my business? undecided mumu!
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
thrizzle:

Vexing things grin grin
make thunder destroy u there!!
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
i know i stopped at page 17!, make i go read something! tongue
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
ds is gerrin serious..unibenstudent wetin u do wey make everybody wan crucify you like this? I thought we were all one family?
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by kristein(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
lyk play play this thread go reach 200 pages today
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
ode!!, why i go waste my time on something that is not my business? undecided mumu!
I think I know you in real life...
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Miner13: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
dorlapoh20:

hmmmmm u gat me smiling there.(heaven part)

your smiles and happiness is my delight

dorlapoh20:
seriously ave really gotten over the shock of her not being who she claimed to be. although it made me sad cos i shared some personal stuff with her.
But am more concerned about her well being.

she needs a psychologist.

hmmmmmm
Bt in all sincerity the "DUALITY NATURE" of person is always a disaster at the end. of what major priority is NL that should lured anybody to dual handle. bad

Anyway have you heard from her?
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Tashaamania(f): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
So wait, kristina1 is a guy? undecided
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Cutehector4u:
ds is gerrin serious..unibenstudent wetin u do wey make everybody wan crucify you like this? I thought we were all one family?
one family? no be me and them angry
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by thrizzle(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin omo no be small vexing oh gringrin but why are you so upset about being tagged fake or is it true
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
DDeliverer:

I think I know you in real life...
shatap!!
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by kristein(m): 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
hahan bae! your taking this too personal
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Tashaamania(f): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
shatap!!

this chic tho.. grin grin
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Dotwillis1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
mirexxx:
OK SO Kristina deactivated and left an endless thread. her juju strong cheesy
grin grin r u a Commediene?
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Tashaamania:
So wait, kristina1 is a guy? undecided
were did u draw this thoughts from?
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
thrizzle:

grin grin omo no be small vexing oh gringrin but why are you so upset about being tagged fake or is it true
Right from the first time, i uploaded my picture, i was already tagged as fake undecided, so please get lost!! i owe you no explanation.
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Dotwillis1:
No she needs a myriad dose of maturity, an assurance of forgivenes from her friends and a little 'more time' to whirl off the shame
letz just say she was having fun.... .

Buh yhu shudnt tk it too serious, shiits happens
you are right.
Thanks
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by thrizzle(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
shatap!!
grin grin very unladylike... Suspecting you even more now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58)

This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.