Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) (32431 Views)

Why Buhari Verdict Postponement Signals APC Massive Defeat... / Photos From The PDP Massive Presidential Campaign Rally In Makurdi, Benue / APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by robosky02(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
WHO IS YOUR VAL :

GEJMYVAL

14 FEB
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by aspirebig: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
APC (ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS) has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1)Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2)Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3)George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4)Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5)Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6)Audu Ogbe – 2 years National Chairman of the PDP. 7)Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP. coolChris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9)Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10)El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE Chairman under PDP. 11)Tambuwal-3years as Speaker House of Reps under PDP; and to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clear that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by force :- ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by rajoys: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
annibro:
GMB all d way

annibro, u go kill person with this ur cartooon grin

1 Like

Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by okestev: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
FastShipping:

The kind of love money can't buy anywhere. Buhari doesn't need to spend money to be loved. The honesty and integrity in him doing the trick for him.
The voice of man is the voice of God...The man GMB is not only getting my vote but that of my entire household.. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by twentycent(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
sincerenigerian:

grin grin grin Where is berem and other progressives? I am here for the election long haul.

We are here fellow comrade following change as it unfolds..@obiagelli well done for the compares&contrasts of the campaign rally venue turnouts on both ends. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by okestev: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
aspirebig:
APC (ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS) has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1)Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP. 2)Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP. 3)George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP. 4)Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP. 5)Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP. 6)Audu Ogbe – 2 years National Chairman of the PDP. 7)Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP. coolChris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP. 9)Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP. 10)El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE Chairman under PDP. 11)Tambuwal-3years as Speaker House of Reps under PDP; and to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clear that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints because they joined APC?Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those seeking power by force :- ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC )
..many of us do not belong to any of the political party..but we are so conversant than many of you that are politians! Many of your allegations are wrong...one begin to wonder whether you posted this under the influence of .............?
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by aspirebig: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
okestev:
..many of us do not belong to any of the political party..but we are so conversant than many of you that are politians! Many of your allegations are wrong...one begin to wonder whether you posted this under the influence of .............?

If u don't know what to write,u better shut up. Under influence of what? Pls I don't need your opinion. I am not a politician either. I am just saying what I observed. Most politicians are all liars,maybe few exceptions.
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by jaymichael(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Obiagelli:

I tire oh. Change in the air
I never knew a day would come that I would love this man Buhari, in short, let him present choko milo paper as his certificate, he has my vote. Who wouldn't love a team made up GMB, PYO, FAYEMI, FASHOLA the captain , EL RUFAI, ROCHAS, AMAECHI the fearless, AREGBERASCAL, OSHO BABA, KWANKWASO the achiever, JAGABAN, the brain box, AKA the Lion of Bourdilon.
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
he has been pullin crowd since 1999.....nd he has been losing...dos dix make sense? GEJ till 2023
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by Adminisher: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
This crowd is for Buhari. The governor of Nasarawa state is one of the worst in Nigeria so h could not have been TH one doing this.
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by maingwaest(f): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
olaboy001:

We don't care about his certificate anymore

No mind that banana head, wether na plain sheet him carry come,we no send .
All we want is the general.
SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by DukeNija(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Aksonman:

LIAR, Channels TV is not showing anything. APC Criminals

Bro pls send me this Buhari and Gej Tv pics pls
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by Etruth: 11:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
M4gunners:
Hw many of dem campaign Bus was set on fire in Jos and Lafia? For a reasonable person is aenough to know Buhari and his gang are the problem of Nigeria. Pullover jare.
What's the connection between Buhari campaigning in Calabar and a case of violence by youths in Jos at the same time? Has any investigation revealed or implicated Buhari as the perpetrator? Anyway I'm not too surprised @ ur comment. It has become typical of you to always spew nonsense. Your comments over timeahow that your reasoning faculty is soooo low , warped and needs total overhaul. You never have any reasonable thing to say and even expressing yourself equivocally has always been a herculean task for you. I'm sure you have a brain,bt its unfortunate you don't use it.

Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by inalegwu99(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
buhari all d way
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by sunmarouk(m): 2:44am On Jan 18, 2015
Ah, clueless nigerria. the person that is actually working, telling you the truth, is been rejected, while the one with sweet coated tongue, and has nothing to offer, is been celebrated. why do we hate good thing like this, easy to be deceived.

its always like that, even in relationships, the good guy rejected, and the bad guy is accepted, at the end the lady cries.
Nigerians, lets not reach the stage, we would cry. vote for continuality, vote for good governance. vote for the best
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by wisedrugz: 5:14am On Jan 18, 2015
if u can ans me on dis den gmb has ma
vote..cos I can't vote for a man whoi can't represent
africa leadin nation well * I have never seen any
school built in his name. * I have never seen any
borehole constructed by him. * There is no record
of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor
through him. * I have never seen him use his
popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor
any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of
the polio scourge where other purposeful and
prominent leaders lead the campaign for
immunization. * No single text book has been
donated to any school either by him, for him or
through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has
not improved himself since his exit from office. *
No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his
numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. *
He never champion for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in any kind of
programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in
Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any
meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he
can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home
again? * No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to
any organization, group or association. * No
professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him
for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The
only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them
was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated
him as their spoke person in the proposed talks
with the Fed. Govt. He recently joined twitter because
of elections. At 72 what does he have to offer? I
need change we all need change but Gen Buhari
isn't the answer!

1 Like

Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by deebrain(m): 5:22am On Jan 18, 2015
Clerverly:
This Buhari sef, Na god?? Why do people love him so much?? Na wah!

hmmm... The attention he is getting is similar to what happened in 1993
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by M4gunners: 9:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Etruth:
What's the connection between Buhari campaigning in Calabar and a case of violence by youths in Jos at the same time? Has any investigation revealed or implicated Buhari as the perpetrator? Anyway I'm not too surprised @ ur comment. It has become typical of you to always spew nonsense. Your comments over timeahow that your reasoning faculty is soooo low , warped and needs total overhaul. You never have any reasonable thing to say and even expressing yourself equivocally has always been a herculean task for you. I'm sure you have a brain,bt its unfortunate you don't use it.
I know you are depressed from my comment which you know am saying the truth.I can't insult you now, because is too early . Let me go to Church and pray for GEJ and Nigerians. Meanwhile, u can keep hiding ur face from truth it won't stoped GEJ from winning the Election comes feb 14th.

1 Like

Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by ebisike78: 9:43am On Jan 18, 2015
dayo23:
Wild jubilation and celebration now at Lafia capital of Nassawara state! People's massively turnout to welcome the people's General and his VP Prof Osibanjo alongside party chieftains. Nassawara State a well known extremely stronghold of General Buhari. Welcome on board!
#APCRally#GMB15#
Stupidity is when you insult GEJ because of terrorism and praise governors of Borno and Yobe, Selfish is when you know how to stop Boko Haram but you wouldn't write open letter to GEJ how to do that until you are elected, Fool is when u are above 33yrs and you are supporting somebody who was military governor of old Borno & Adamawa at the age of 33 and at the age of 72 still want to be in power 39yrs after. Idiot is when you say that PDP are corrupt and APC are saints (old wine in new bottle) while 90% of APC are 'decampees' from PDP.... #‎TeamGEj‬# ..

1 Like

Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by olaboy001(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2015
[s]
ebisike78:
Stupidity is when you insult GEJ because of terrorism and praise governors of Borno and Yobe, Selfish is when you know how to stop Boko Haram but you wouldn't write open letter to GEJ how to do that until you are elected, Fool is when u are above 33yrs and you are supporting somebody who was military governor of old Borno & Adamawa at the age of 33 and at the age of 72 still want to be in power 39yrs after. Idiot is when you say that PDP are corrupt and APC are saints (old wine in new bottle) while 90% of APC are 'decampees' from PDP.... #‎TeamGEj‬# ..
[/s]
Rubbish
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by blezynetym(f): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
we need to wake up before we sale out to the Islamic global agenda, to islamise Nigeria and other nations . They want to use us to destroy what God had built in Nigeria over the years. We have to sensitize believers to actively participate in the election process by voting wisely. Prayers alone cannot redeem the impending danger. Please, Spread this message like wildfire to more than 100 contacts. You guys should run with this.
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by olaboy001(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2015
blezynetym:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!
Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
we need to wake up before we sale out to the Islamic global agenda, to islamise Nigeria and other nations . They want to use us to destroy what God had built in Nigeria over the years. We have to sensitize believers to actively participate in the election process by voting wisely. Prayers alone cannot redeem the impending danger. Please, Spread this message like wildfire to more than 100 contacts. You guys should run with this.
Wait until FeBuhari
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by Caseless: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
sincerenigerian:

grin grin grin Where is berem and other progressives? I am here for the election long haul.
u are tired , or u have run out of lines to defend ur paymaster i guess.
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by saintikechi(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2015
jeje123:
U nah neva 4get dis slogan?

no be slogan, na INEC basic requirment.
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by saintikechi(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2015
LastProphet:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, PDP failure, failure, failure!, so you people have abandoned " Buhari can never win" rhetoric, you now see that it is important to disqualify him using any means otherwise Otuoke will be calling, hahahahahahahahaha, eran oko, I now see that Nigeria is divided in 2 broad groups - Humans that follow GMB and animals (eran oko, eran igbe) that follow anything clueless!!. HAhahahahahahahahahahaha. Wow cant believe this, so you now want his certificate? I thought you were so sure of winning? ANIMALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

how can an illiterate rule nigeria Buhari dose not even have SSCE. WHAT A SHAME.
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by blezynetym(f): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

Wait until FeBuhari
Am waiting ooooooo!!!!! No vacancy 4 Aso. Even after 2019 Asiwaju progressive congress will nt go near Aso villa.
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by blezynetym(f): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
What do u understand by d word rubbish.
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by jeje123(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2015
saintikechi:

no be slogan, na INEC basic requirment.
Even if Buhari dont ave cerificate wic i believe is not possible i wud still cast my vote for him.
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by olaboy001(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2015
blezynetym:

What do u understand by d word rubbish.
I know your type
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by olaboy001(m): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
blezynetym:

Am waiting ooooooo!!!!! No vacancy 4 Aso. Even after 2019 Asiwaju progressive congress will nt go near Aso villa.
Lmao
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by saintikechi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
jeje123:
Even if Buhari dont ave cerificate wic i believe is not possible i wud still cast my vote for him.

i cant vote for an illitrate.

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: APC Massive Presidential Rally Nassawara State Live! (pics) by jeje123(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
saintikechi:

i cant vote for an illitrate.

GEJ TILL 2019
My frd dont waste ur vote on doctorate holder dat lack leadership skill a word is enough i believe u are wise jonah wud be d first imcubent president to be voted out of office mark my word!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Prays At The Prophet Moh’d (PBUH) Mosque In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Bishop Of Orlu Visits Families Of The 14 Massacred Youths In Imo By Ebubeagu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.