Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum (6813 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2015
It's NORMAL my dear..
Just allow him.
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 18, 2015
Yes it is very normal you should smack his di ck too ewu! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Olypeppy(f): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2015
Which one be smack bum bum?and u dey smile?....na ur breast be another target.better warn him abeg
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Jaycool18(m): 1:14am On Jan 18, 2015
op can I smack ur bum??
I'll drop cash I promise

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by vickilafab(f): 2:18am On Jan 18, 2015
tope24:

Thank goodness. Don't worry, it will still be a joke until you find yourself in his bed nake.d and a few months later, you start spitting and vomitting all over the place.
give the Niccur a double morosonto and thunder slap when next he does that.

thank me later
grin cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by ignis: 5:39am On Jan 18, 2015
gifttracy:
This guy keep doing this,whenever he comes visiting.He takes it to be a joke.
How old are u?
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by 100Cents: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2015
ebosse:

Hahahahaha... Sooooo True!!!

Just imagine my brother GF grabbing my balls!... I'm not a violent person but I'm pretty sure I'll react in a way such that she wouldn't dare come close to me ever again.

All these Girls pretending to feel guilty for things they clearly Love... GTFOH!!

Hehehe, a new trend is she is coming to your house and she texts you, " No Sex "

Even when your mind is holy, the daughter of Eve has corrupted it..

Poster, $1|£nce means AGREEMENT...

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by 100Cents: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2015
chelseabmw:
Lol some ladies tho

I want to ask you one question

What do you want us to do for you now?

Fry plantain....
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Lisaflex(f): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2015
R u kidding me? Even d devil knows dt its wrong

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2015
you dey there, and he's tapping current from your bum bum, next thing na to remove ur cloth o undecided, any time he comes around and touch you on the butt, girl! turn around and give a hot slap,, that he will never forget tongue
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
you dey there, and he's tapping current from your bum bum, next thing na to remove ur cloth o undecided, any time he comes around and touch you on the butt, girl! turn around and give a hot slap,, that he will never forget tongue
I ji okwu
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2015
na joke d tin dey take start na......wen iz thru with u dat wen u will start sayin....."haa brother dele wat u did to me isnt fair o koda o and u knw am ur g.f sister".......plz wen next he does that a slap or a hit on his groin will do d deal......tell im he should nt ever try dat again
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 18, 2015
CFCfan:

I ji okwu
hehe cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe cheesy
If I were her sister, I would warn the guy sternly. cool
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2015
CFCfan:

If I were her sister, I would warn the guy sternly. cool
I don't think her sister knows, but yeah it's a good thing to do. smiley
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2015
He is breaking down the boundary, somehow in future you might need some help that you cant tell your sis, you will meet him and the predictable will happen. I guess there will be a code of silence.
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Jaycool18(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2015
ignis:

How old are u?
she should be 15 or 16
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2015
Smack his own too
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Do you have a big butt?

Post a pic here and lets see how we can help your situation cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2015
Mondisweets:
Smack his own too

Let me smack yours grin
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2015
Akranez:

Let me smack yours grin
I will slap your face grin oya come
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Mondisweets:
I will slap your face grin oya come

I dey come my darling tongue
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by ignis: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2015
Jaycool18:
she should be 15 or 16

No wonder
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by TunjiMsp: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2015
Do you know the concept of buy one get one free? In case you don't, that what my guy is trying to teach you, be patient, you will soon understand grin
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by bayulll01(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2015
gifttracy:
Don't mind those clown making jest of u,how old are u?,next time he touches your bum rebuke him frankly and let him know that u hate it
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2015
gifttracy:
just need the right way to let him know I Dnt appreciate it,without insulting him and also keep the closeness, see this pipu oo una want mk I slap guy wey the drop beta cash abi?
see wat poverty has caused! U hav enslaved urself my dear. U n ur sis r his slaves n he is very aware of dis fact. Giv him ur ass to do as he pleases my dear, u r a slave to money.
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by boynigeria(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
VERY NORMAL DUMPASS...HES A FLIRT
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Next time he comes around, don't cover it up with anything , give him free access. tongue
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Youngpo413: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2015
gifttracy:
then take it as a joke too
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Tomiwaa(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2015
it is normal na. he is only checking if your bumbum is ready for a party with your sister. Just negodu and let him continu
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Wallade(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Just bleep and fuc.k the guy. After some time, you guys will get tired of se.x

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics) / Only A Real Lady Knows The Answer To This Question... Please Read / Nairaland Wrestlemania,jadakitana Vs Laveda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.