Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 (19681 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign Kills 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by LagosBoi2(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Buhari is my beloveth father with whom i am well pleased

Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by henchamb(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2015
RIP to the martyrs of change

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Bennyberry(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2015
If presido GEJ create job for the masses.who go leave im working place waka go campaign ground?thats why we really nid change #change Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Dayg88(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2015
That's passion. RIP to the dead.
GMB till 2019
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by PassingShot(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2015
RIP to the dead.

They will be remembered for paying the ultimate price in bringing the change we desire.

4 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by alaoeri: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2015
Eyah R.I.P to the dead, this shows the so much love ppl have for the ppl's General.
Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by DesChyko: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2015
R.I.P. to them.
Nigerians always had a problem with queues and patience though.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Thebrightest(m): 9:48am On Jan 18, 2015
If you desire something like this in this year, click like.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Uncletony(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2015
Sacrificial lambs!..unwise dudes..rest in hell!

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by calaway: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2015
henchamb:
RIP to the martyrs of change
DEATH!!! buhari will surely fail!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Drdaps(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2015
I can't believe that people are so desperate for change to cost their lives. Well R.I.P oh, you poor souls.
[size=58pt]change I rep[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by philips70(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
What a way to go just for a postrate cancer illiterate...

Spell that word correctly before I address you properly. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by CyberWolf: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2015
Akwobe beans, moi moi anesi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by mrvance(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2015
Chai..naija
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by caesaraba(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:

You can use illiteracy to insult him however it's way out of line use his medical condition (cancer for that matter) to do that. It might be you with cancer tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Burger01(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2015
People have passion for Buhari.

My president in waiting..

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Uncletony(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Zahra is in UK enjoying white dick! unwise dude

Their own change has come!!

4 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by asadike(f): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2015
jingh:
maybe you can talk in a better term
girl, what I said was clear enough, or is there any other tin u want me to say? If there is any, pls let it out and I will follow suit

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by fr3do(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2015
Bennyberry:
If presido GEJ create job for the masses.who go leave im working place waka go campaign ground?thats why we really nid change #change Goodluck
They have paid the noble price for democratic principle nd development cheesy...RIP martys of CHANGE

If the campaign organizers did a good job, no one would die.
Those persons died for negligence.

3 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by onosprince(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2015
If they could be like me, no one would be at the rally.

Meanwhile cheasea fans only, add me on bbm to join cfc group...2B63996A
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Lordseyad(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2015
Prophessor:
lol, is this patriotism

they died for their purported president

they died for someone who does not even know that they exist

#Stupidity sad
Lol--- N security agents who must die for the president, the presido knw em?
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Lordseyad(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2015
onosprince:
If they could be like me, no one would be at the rally.

Meanwhile cheasea fans only, add me on bbm to join cfc group...2B63996A
If i add u, what are u gonna giive me?
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by OLADD: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmm! The story of "baboons and dogs" don dey start small small.Someone seems to be an angel of death. This man should just leave us alone.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by nationwide1(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2015
Stampede? Possible. But I hope is not what I know happens when Buhari campaigns iin the north where weapons are displayed and used without restrictions. We'll know the truth soon.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Arysexy(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2015
Everything associated with buhari always bring death, violence, anguish, cry, etc.

This man is evil.

RIP to d unfortunate ones
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by onosprince(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2015
Lordseyad:
If i add u, what are u gonna giive me?

I go give u one frosh babe.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by nationwide1(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2015
satelliteDISH:
They like him cos he is better than GFJ. HE Is also less corrupt. and he is the man that the united states of america has endorsed.
You believe America likes Nigeria? Then you're not well informed.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Bayswater: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2015
Bennyberry:
They have paid the noble price for democratic principle nd development cheesy...RIP martys of CHANGE

It is GEJ's fault, he should have made sure they did not go to the rally. Oponu number 1, u think say u make sense at all?
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by pweetychyka(f): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2015
He keeps re-assuring d full stop of terrorism! Y won't he wen he's d founding father of terrorism. Using terrorism to interrupt Jonathan's regime.... My vote goes for none! Just airing ma view... Dis FEBURARY I pray it FAILBUHARI!

R.I.P to d dead

1 Like

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2015
PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES

When you attack black people, They call it “Racism”, When you attack Jewish people, They call it “Anti-semetism”, When you attack Christian people, They call it “Anti-Crusaders”, When you attack Women, they call it “Gender discrimination”, When you attack Homosexuality, They call “Intolerance”, When you attack a country, They call it “Terrorism”, When you attack religious sect, they call it “Hate speech”, but when they attack at the dignity of our Beloved Prophet MUHAMMAD (PBUH), They call it “Freedom of Expression”. When very few of those who lack self-control react, they call all Muslims terrorists.

WHAT AN HYPOCRITICAL WORLD WE LIVE IN.

Muslims cant denigrate other peoples religious value because we respect you all, yet they make mockery of ours. We Muslims, should leave them and stay calm. They love war and violence, we wont give it to them.

ISLAM IS PEACE.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2015
satelliteDISH:
They like him cos he is better than GFJ. HE Is also less corrupt. and he is the man that the united states of america has endorsed.
Is there anything as being less corrupt? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Jesusloveyou: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2015
ichidodo:
u don't even know that gej want to die of heart cancer.may God keep them in his bosom,they have fought a good fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection / Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It / Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.