Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 (19678 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign Kills 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by viceldo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Freelancer00:
Na buhari organise immigration exam. RIP to the dead

I'M IN......

nop nah jonathan bioz kill pple 4 north 2011.....kill coperz;kill christians.....burn pple hard earn property.....u are sayin all diz tinz cus u wia nt dare 2011......i saw evrytin GOD save my live.......

I'M OUT......
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by finalistas(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
beginning of failure .........
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Jakumo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please can someone post a few pictures of Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden WEEPING over the death of his lemmings.

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by ibrahimnass: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ is d worst president so fr
We need change
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by blaqoracle: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kenai:
Sai Buhari! grin

When pictures of the GEJ crowd in Owerri were posted here, APC e-rats labeled them "scanty" and "nothing close to what Buhari pulled in Lafia and Jos" because none of the Owerri people were scaling masts and sitting on rooftops to see GEJ.
No, people. Owerri people are just too civilized to engage in such thuggish behaviour. When they want to support a person, they support quietly and keep moving. They are educated like that. And come February 14th, they shall give the 'real' support by casting 99 percent of their votes to GEJ, leaving the APC clowns wondering yet again where they went wrong.
No need for the nonsense noise.

RIP to the dead Josites though.
PDP RALLY IS NOT A RALLY BUT A CARNIVAL WHERE WOMEN COME TO DISPLAY DIFFERENT COLOUR OF HEADSCARF.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by folahann(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
When Kano State has 4.9m eligible voters, Kaduna has 3.4m, Kastina 2.8m, Nasarawa 1.2m, Bauchi 2m, Lagos state has a whooping 5.8M eligible voters........and Bayelsa has 600 Thousand, Akwa Ibom 1.2m Anambra 1.9m; Enugu has 1.4m.

Now tell me how Jonathan will catch up without rigging.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by makazona(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
ALWAYS JOS
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by anonimi: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
satelliteDISH:
They like him cos he is better than GFJ. HE Is also less corrupt. and he is the man that the united states of america has endorsed.

Assuming that your endorsement story is true, could it be that he was endorsed so as to fulfil the US expectation of our country's break up this year

BTW, why should it matter to ordinary Nigerians that the US endorsed a particular presidential candidate?

I hope you or others who think like you can answer these two questions.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by meforyou1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
Another 2 terrorists gone
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by kettykin: 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
satelliteDISH:
They like him cos he is better than GFJ. HE Is also less corrupt. and he is the man that the united states of america has endorsed.
then let him go and contest in United States of America where his certificatelessness will not be an issue
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by kettykin: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
folahann:
When Kano State has 4.9m eligible voters, Kaduna has 3.4m, Kastina 2.8m, Nasarawa 1.2m, Bauchi 2m, Lagos state has a whooping 5.8M eligible voters........and Bayelsa has 600 Thousand, Akwa Ibom 1.2m Anambra 1.9m; Enugu has 1.4m.

Now tell me how Jonathan will catch up without rigging.
less than 50% of the 5.8m in lagos are for buhari more than 3 million igbo voters in lagos are for Jonathan
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by heywhytech1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP fallen hero may Almighty God reward you for the price u paid for Change and God give your immediate families fortitude to bear the irreparable lost. You are the true hero. GMB all the way .
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Freelancer00(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
viceldo:

I'M IN......

nop nah jonathan bioz kill pple 4 north 2011.....kill coperz;kill christians.....burn pple hard earn property.....u are sayin all diz tinz cus u wia nt dare 2011......i saw evrytin GOD save my live.......

I'M OUT......
Na buhari kill them?
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by wazobiaN9(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Prophessor:
lol, is this patriotism

they died for their purported president

they died for someone who does not even know that they exist

#Stupidity sad

You are the one alluding to patriotism.

A stampede is synonymous to an accident, not patriotism.

guess you deserve to kiss your hash tag.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
RIP to the Dead... They died while trying to #change the counntry
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Tozer(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
But why is Buhari's name always associated with news like this....Violence, blood death everytime?
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by ifeanyi24: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
I believe majority of the nairalanders who comment on this platform are less than or 32 years of age so you guyz don really know who Buhari is or rather, dont understand his person to attribute him as been corruption free. Ignorance is a Big problem in our society this days.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Mbediogu(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=Samuel1402 post=29894045][/quote]

Mene mene teke uphasin. Omen.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Eluwilussit(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=Samuel1402 post=29894045][/quote]

APC and Buhari couldnt organize a safe rally in a stadium and they are promising to keep Nigerians safe. Why couldn't they control the crowd? In other climes, where sanity and rule of law reign supreme, APC would have had its hands full with lawsuits.

1 Like

Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by annurhaske(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rip #gmb2015
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Was there no organization ? With events that have a high attendance possibility , arrangements should be made for easy exit and entrance into and out of the venue.
And good crowd control mechanisms set in place

Do these people even know what they are doing?
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by folahann(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
kettykin:

less than 50% of the 5.8m in lagos are for buhari more than 3 million igbo voters in lagos are for Jonathan
Really? And Lagos haven't had an Igbo governor by now. You think Tinubu is working for Jonathan this time around?
Look up, there's still Kano, Kastina, and Kaduna
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by Obienesarah: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote
author=satelliteDISH post=29894343] They like him cos he is better than
GFJ. HE Is also less corrupt. and he is the man that the united states
of america has endorsed.[/quote] U sure say na the reason be dat? look well o.
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by oguntuasetm: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Jos: Stampede At Buhari’s Campaign kills 2 by nath001: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
News: If Jonathan loses, Nigeria will break - Tompolo insists #WilkeyPerkins Blog

Former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) Government Ekpemupolo (aka Tompolo) has restated the resolve of the Niger Delta warlords to make Nigeria ungovernable if President Jonathan fails to return as president in next month's general election.

In a statement released by his Media Adviser, Mr Paul Bebenimibo, in Warri yesterday January 29th, Tompolo attacked Gen Theophilus Danjuma for calling for his arrest alongside Asari Dokubo and other Niger delta warlords.

SEE MORE AT ............ http://wilkeyperkins..com/p/news-if-jonathan-loses-nigeria-will.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Closes Land & Sea Borders For Upcoming Elections / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection / Life Pension: Saraki Behaving Like A Spoon-fed Baby – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.