Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods (5508 Views)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / I Saw This On Instagram Ladies We Need To Be Careful / Can This Over-hyping Of Female Butt Size Ever Lose Its Potency/popularity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
same 2 you dear how was church?
Fine, urs?
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:
I receive lots of hyping from guys in other sites and even in the real world, so guys in here not hyping doesn't mean anything.
see what this one is saying

4 Likes

Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
deb6:
Fine, urs?
my dear twas splendid how's life fairing with
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Baddestguyp(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:
I receive lots of hyping from guys in other sites and even in the real world, so guys in here not hyping doesn't mean anything.
for your mind undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Fkhalifa(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:
hehehe
sis,the campghain starts from here till it spreads to orther sites and offline...

Ladies need men as much as we need them or even more,but guys have lost their value as a result of over hyping,smillling at insults thrown at them from ladies,begging/going weak for a lady ,spending excess or the little money they have on them over a lady etc which in turn made the female folks feels they are favour..
Im damn sure if guys change their ways,ladies ill do anything to get the attention of d male folks . smiley

1 Like

Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Rapsainot(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
grin grin grin ROTFLMGDAO

1 Like

Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol...i dnt knw y pple insult odas jst because of his/her comment...
well sha pple wil stil continue...thank God u sed u wil stop hypin
yes if its b4 I would have hyped you by complimenting you beauty cheesy

But no I won't have repented cool
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fkhalifa:
hehehe
sis,the campghain starts from here till it spreads to orther sites and offline...

Ladies need men as much as we need them or even more,but guys have lost their value as a result of over hyping,smillling at insults thrown at them from ladies,begging/going weak for a lady ,spending excess or the little money they have on them over a lady etc which in turn made the female folks feels they are favour..
Im damn sure if guys change their ways,ladies ill do anything to get the attention of d male folks . smiley
this guy deserves a centenary award

3 Likes

Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
This nigga be creating threads per nanosecond....
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Lisaflex(f): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls sm1 should be kind enuf 2 let me knw wen anoda person gets busted
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by cutieberie1(f): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
yes if its b4 I would have hyped you by complimenting you beauty cheesy

But no I won't have repented cool
its gud to know dat u hv repented
but i dnt think dere z nytin wrong in complimenting sum1 but it sud not b too much..
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by mirexxx(f): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
OK na una go tell me who hyping don help 4 nl

Samie happy Sunday o smiley

well done bro
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Tymax(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lisaflex:
Pls sm1 should be kind enuf 2 let me knw wen anoda person gets busted
Lol. Well done.
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Spicylate(f): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
not really am just saying the truth we guys the always mumu ourselve cus of girls wahala for this forum

You'll see a girl insult a full grown man on nl the man go come put laffing smiley come dey explain give the girl
lol. you want the guy to insult the girl back? ah ahn na.
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
I tell you broda them no one hype us but them want make we dey hype them

Godforbid terrible things

lols.....
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by clevvermind(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
the op is correct sha.
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Newkidoo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
seconded. let's stop sending them PMs, complimenting them and liking their profile pics. do you know they're heartless, they hardly like our pics. let's just stop..
Something about girls is that they like each others pics!! While hardly will u c a man liking another's man pic.. They are not heartless, it is men that need to behave maturely!! They are girls, let us hype them.. Men have better things to think about than expecting a girl to start hyping them.. I c it as rubbish.. I will praise a girl if she is beautiful, if that means am hyping her then so be it..

1 Like

Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Prophessor(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
Newkidoo:

Something about girls is that they like each others pics!! While hardly will u c a man liking another's man pic.. They are not heartless, it is men that need to behave maturely!! They are girls, let us hype them.. Men have better things to think about than expecting a girl to start hyping them.. I c it as rubbish.. I will praise a girl if she is beautiful, if that means am hyping her then so be it..
so upon all the girls wen you don hype your profile pic no even get one like

I laugh you to #stupor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Newkidoo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
Prophessor:
so upon all the girls wen you don hype your profile pic no even get one like

I laugh you to #stupor
This one Na ode ooo!!
Wetin concern me and like!!
Did I even put my picture there!! You need help my man..
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Spicylate:

lol. you want the guy to insult the girl back? ah ahn na.
of course if na. Fellow guy insult the guy na correct insult the guy go receive
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
mirexxx:
OK na una go tell me who hyping don help 4 nl

Samie happy Sunday o smiley

well done bro
same 2 you dear how was church
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

No wonder ur receiving lots of hyping gurl. Ur beautiful though.

Anyway hyping or not, does that bring d positive change 2 our economy?
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by mirexxx(f): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
same 2 you dear how was church
fyn fyn
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by MrDojo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
undecided undecided
Newkidoo:

U always find a guy who say's dis rubbish...SMH
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by MrDojo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

Example of one of em who loves d hypin...

# can't see y dey hype u tho... tongue
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
cutieberie1:

its gud to know dat u hv repented
but i dnt think dere z nytin wrong in complimenting sum1 but it sud not b too much..
yes but instead of doing that one why not just pm the person
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
War don start on nairaland abi Girls vs boys..... I can smell immaturity. Abeg, any babe in d building
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Newkidoo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
MrDojo:
undecided undecided

U always find a guy who say's dis rubbish...SMH
Guy, you put girl matter for head as if you don't have any oda life!! You are shaking your head while your mates are making money!! Continue with ya stupidity while girls keep getting more likes!! I pity you!!

Abeg, make I enjoy my boys play football jhare!!
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
samflexy abeg if u guys no hyper us who will?we love the hyping tinz!

we wqnt your husband to hype not us grin
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by MrDojo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
undecided
Newkidoo:

Guy, you put girl matter for head as if you don't have any oda life!! You are shaking your head while your mates are making money!! Continue with ya stupidity while girls keep getting more likes!! I pity you!!

It seems u dnt even knw w@ u posted.....
U mates r makin moni playing Football.. u payin moni to watch dem play....who needs d pity nw....SMH to u bro... tongue
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by MrDojo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
undecided
Newkidoo:

It seems u dnt even knw w@ u posted.....
U mates r makin moni playing Football.. u r payin moni to watch dem play....who needs d pity nw....SMH to u bro... tongue
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fkhalifa:
hehehe

see this shameless woman wrapper o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

B00TY Queen Corazon Kwamboka Shows Dancing Skills In The Kitchen / Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? / What Turns Men On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.