Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods (5523 Views)

These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / I Saw This On Instagram Ladies We Need To Be Careful / Can This Over-hyping Of Female Butt Size Ever Lose Its Potency/popularity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 19, 2015
jnrbayano:
Op,

Pls, what is "hype" or "to hype"?

I have seen this word thrown around a lot these few days.
go ask your dictionary
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 19, 2015
dorlapoh20:

what's your alternate account? grin
vickkyb come investigate this guy. I think he is fake too

only then will this thread be a valid counter thread tongue
see em enemy of progress you want make them bash make I vess deactivate 2

Your prayer no go work
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some guys sha
the boSshas spoken
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by jnrbayano(m): 5:06am On Jan 19, 2015
samflexxy:
go ask your dictionary

If you did know that book called a dictionary and didn't think is a "press kit" you wouldn't have been too quick to make a counter-thread on "hyping" mumbo-jumbo.

It would have dawned on you that to hype someone is derogative, you and your cronies shouldn't think it is doing someone a favour.

You youngsters attitude is always recalcitrant where new knowledge is.

Think deep, you are supposed to be a man!!
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 19, 2015
jnrbayano:

If you did know that book called a dictionary and didn't think is a "press kit" you wouldn't have been too quick to make a counter-thread on "hyping" mumbo-jumbo.

It would have dawned on you that to hype someone is derogative, you and your cronies shouldn't think it is doing someone a favour.

You youngsters attitude is always recalcitrant where new knowledge is.

Think deep, you are supposed to be a man!!
and you're suppose to be a sisi

Swerve jor iediot woman wrapper
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by jnrbayano(m): 5:45am On Jan 19, 2015
samflexxy:
and you're suppose to be a sisi

Swerve jor iediot woman wrapper

Pasqal09 and farano,

This guy should not say this to me, if he'd have some respect for his uncles.

He also should not say this to me because my antecedents here suggests the contrary. No ban has come to me since I joined.

He should not say this to me if he respected nairaland rules.

Above all, he should not even think of saying this to me if he is looking at me head-on, this alone presents an unsafe condition to him instantly.
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2015
jnrbayano:

Pasqal09 and farano,

This guy should not say this to me, if he'd have some respect for his uncles.

He also should not say this to me because my antecedents here suggests the contrary. No ban has come to me since I joined.

He should not say this to me if he respected nairaland rules.

Above all, he should not even think of saying this to me if he is looking at me head-on.
ok is now your realizing you're and old man mtcheeeeew go and make money and stop ranting your mouth all around on nl
Chicken
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by jnrbayano(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2015
samflexxy:
ok is now your realizing you're and old man mtcheeeeew go and make money and stop ranting your mouth all around on nl
Chicken

Copy that.
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2015
jnrbayano:

Copy that.
I don't normally insult people this way, but your post got me angry and your reply to my initial post was insulting and I lost control I don t do e-fight talk more of having and enemy on a faceless forum like this

Peace!
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2015
samflexxy:
see this useless woman-wrapper they call me fish brain o
I don't need to talk much or insult you bro....ur fish brain is kinda of a concern to you self...to bring on dz kinda of topic shows the real woman wrapper....fish brain...
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by mhyra(f): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2015
I read everything on this thread, and all I wanna say is..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. smiley
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2015
samflexxy:
see em enemy of progress you want make them bash make I vess deactivate 2

Your prayer no go work
ah ah ah ah

are u scared? grin
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by jahbiz: 12:49am On Jan 24, 2015
mhyra:
I read everything on this thread, and all I wanna say is..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. smiley
Now that I've received Jesus, how can I get you?
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by BreezyRita(f): 1:26am On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:
yes!!!
Let's stop over hyping some of the ladies here if they already agree to stop hyping us the guys. let's reciprocate it am guilty of this but from today on ward I promise to change and stop flattering them publicly

Guys a word is enough for the wise!!!

This coming from you, I've got to warn the guys..... I know you can't do what you've said gringrin

So guys, please hype us ooo
Don't mind him biko. He'll mislead you cheesy

Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2015
BreezyRita:

This coming from you, I've got to warn the guys..... I know you can't do what you've said gringrin

So guys, please hype us ooo
Don't mind him biko. He'll mislead you cheesy

cheesy

But I don't hype ladies
Am no woman wrapper
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2015
mhyra:
is ahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha a word

Na wa o
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by BreezyRita(f): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:
cheesy

But I don't hype ladies
Am no woman wrapper

Iffahear! cheesy
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by mhyra(f): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
jahbiz:
Now that I've received Jesus, how can I get you?
lol, i need evidence
Re: Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods by jahbiz: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
mhyra:
lol, i need evidence
Ask me 1 evidence and I will provide 2 for you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / They Are Both Of AS Genotype And Madly In Love, Should They Still Get Married? / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.