Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

What The Best Approach To Take - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Best Approach To Take (652 Views)

6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time / Natural Approach To Overcome Erectile Dysfunction And Premature expulsion / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Best Approach To Take by rattlesnake(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
i meet a girl recently I like her....she gave me her number because she stays in Barcelona......I called her once and discovered she wants us to get closer but

She doesn't have BBM,whatsapp,INSTAGRAM,viber,wechat and worse of all no Facebook....she said she just doesn't like social media....and me I hate talking too long on phone...calling her from where I live is costly....have anyone meet such lady before....in this new age
Re: What The Best Approach To Take by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Barcelona in spain
Or the one in calabar ?
Re: What The Best Approach To Take by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Good for her, send her sms
Re: What The Best Approach To Take by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Are you saying she is too "expensive" for you to maintain
Re: What The Best Approach To Take by rattlesnake(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:
Are you saying she is too "expensive" for you to maintain
No am saying I don't know how to talk much...I express myself better on chat
Re: What The Best Approach To Take by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
rattlesnake:
No am saying I don't know how to talk much...I express myself better on chat

Well, I don't think you are both compatible because you have your differences. She might like talking on phone for long hours but you prefer typing for long hours..

It is better to stay away now before she finally accepts you in and confusion starts taking place
Re: What The Best Approach To Take by Isomerizm(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
Barcelona is spain
Or the one in calabar ?
chai! grin
Re: What The Best Approach To Take by alberto2k(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Diz one she's not on any social network

Bro... Are u sure you've even sEen her pic before? undecided
Re: What The Best Approach To Take by Lisaflex(f): 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
Barcelona is spain
Or the one in calabar ?
Lol! ds is spiritual wickedness in high places

(1) (Reply)

The best female bead maker / To The GUYS In The House, What Is Your REACTION? / Blades And Roses...i Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.