Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152450 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Titidi(f): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
I'm going to ROAM with love
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2015
Hey! Did y'all abandon this thread?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 3:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Blackeard, the great...may be we should revive it...whatya say?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2015
i'm not a FACEBOOK STATUS, u don't have to LIKE me

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2015
Lol we definitely should Sir
Eke40seven:
Blackeard, the great...may be we should revive it...whatya say?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Educated people are way hotter because they have more degrees. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Those who take a lot of Selfies are only trying to save face. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Gynaecologists are enjoined to be homely with patients, I still wonder why they don't say "AT YOUR CERVIX, ma'am"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2015
I know my puns are great unlike some PUN-ishments some folks post grin
No offence hommies and hommettes *just keeping the thread alive* wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2015
If your TIME never CUM, F.U.CK the CLOCK

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Fatalveli(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2015
King of pun is back cool
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2015
illicit:
If your TIME never CUM, F.U.CK the CLOCK
nice one

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2015
Blackeard:
Those who take a lot of Selfies are only trying to save face. grin
nice one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by devonpaul(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Just like a list of travellers, everybody wants their Dream to Manifest

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 5:30am On Aug 26, 2015
firstEVA:
nice one
Thanks dear, Now let me ask u a bloody question, are u a vampire?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 26, 2015
How does Moses make coffee? Hebrews it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2015
illicit:

Thanks dear, Now let me ask u a bloody question, are u a vampire?
not exactly
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by nellyme(f): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Mobilebookshelf short story competition
The story titled 'Betrayed by my body' by Peju Amadi (REPOGIRL).
Its a short ero'tic tale about a married couple whose jawdropping secrets from each other are suddenly unravelled.....its really sex'ual oooo so reader's discretion adviced but I know
many bad reader's here will be thrilled, lol.
Pls read here http://mobilebookshelf.com/betrayed-by-my-body/
And then Vote here http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/
you will first need to fill a form and like their facebook page at the bottom. Its an easy process, phone number isnt mandatory though.
Lets do this for Peju Amadi (REPOGIRL), guys....thanks as
you comply.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by nellyme(f): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello! A certain short story competition is ongoing and one of our best writer in NL is participating; the winner will be determined by votes. Kindly show your love by voting for his short story. Thank you and may God bless you as you do so. * Vote "An Ace for Oscar" by Larry Sun in the link below: www.mobilebookshelf.com/poll/ * You can read the short story (An Ace for Oscar by Larry Sun) below: www.mobilebookshelf.com/an-ace-for-oscar- by-larry-sun/ * Remember to tell others to vote, too. May God bless your efforts. Thank you so much.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by nellyme(f): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello! A certain short story competition is ongoing and one of our best writer in NL is participating; the winner will be determined by votes. Kindly show your love by voting for his short story. Thank you and may God bless you as you do so. * Vote "An Ace for Oscar" by Larry Sun in the link below: www.mobilebookshelf.com/poll/ * You can read the short story (An Ace for Oscar by Larry Sun) below: www.mobilebookshelf.com/an-ace-for-oscar- by-larry-sun/ * Remember to tell others to vote, too. May God bless your efforts. Thank you so much.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
firstEVA:
not exactly
Haa u fall my hand. I asked u with pun u shd reply with same lol
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
illicit:

Haa u fall my hand. I asked u with pun u shd reply with same lol
hahahaha, on a second look, I saw the pun grin bloody and vampire grin
U are good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahaha, on a second look, I saw the pun grin bloody and vampire grin
U are good cheesy
Lol thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by mexiae(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
lemme try ........
google is your friend you'll always need it....Multipurposed
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2015
mexiae:
lemme try ........
google is your friend you'll always need it....Multipurposed
I can't see the pun in that though.

@Blackbeard, these days people in trying to make PUN, SAY JOKES and call it WORDPLAY
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2015
It is hard to MAKE FUN out of living in the DESERT, it will always come out as a DRY JOKE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Eke40seven:

@Blackbeard, these days people in trying to make PUN, SAY JOKES and call it WORDPLAY

Don't TREAT him like that, if we could all be PATIENT with him, his puns and this thread would probably GET BETTER faster wink
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Creamish(f): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
I had a "breathtaking" experience when he approached me wit his body odor..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Creamish:
I had a "breathtaking" experience when he approached me wit his body odor..

grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 12:50am On Aug 29, 2015
firstEVA:
nice one cheesy
*bows* thank you
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2015
Eke40seven:

as in I'm tired.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hahahahaha grin grin grin

Robinhez, come and laugh with me oh!

These people are so hilarious,

Lemme drop a pun.

So she brought a camera to SHOOT me, but I was already GONE

WATER my SEA in HERE

the nuclear PLANT has begin to bear BETA FRUITS.

Mr CLAY I'm sorry, but you're FIRED.

Isn't it befitting that INTROvert should always be ftc?

We've developed a CUTTING EDGE KNIFE.

Ah . . . guys, rate me so I can learn from my mistakes.

Cc eke40seven Blackeard. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.