Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152157 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Evilflye:
That awkward moment when you're wearing Nikes and you can't do it
PEAK sumtin else to do cos it's always in you.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Keep fit so u can achieve any feat on ur feet.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by orimion(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Which is the most important in a team, Midfield or attack? Neither, I'm sitting on defence

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Edd1e(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
I was WINDOW shopping, and I couldn't find any APPLE'S Product unless I- PHONEd the Head OFFICE to get list of their PACKAGES, they gave me their WORD and I finally EXCELled at ACCESSing their Products.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Acedude: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
I doubt vodka is the answer but its worth a shot

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by aminat02(f): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2016
As long as you have to go, make sure you go were you need to go.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
MR! That was an INCREDIBLE pun. Infact you JESSE won a JAGuar.

I CHUCKLED LATE when I read this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
I finished GAME OF THRONES in 24 hours.

Before WINTER FELL, the MARINE slaves couldn't come to welcome Geoffery the KING,'s LANDING
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Did you know the kind of mam Boaz was before he married Ruth?......................................... He was a RUTHLESS man.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Did you know the kind of man Boaz was before he married Ruth?......................................... He was a RUTHLESS man.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by orimion(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
I recently read a book about beauty, It was captivating.
I learnt sign language since I was a young boy, It pretty handy (copied)
Need an ark? I Noah guy (copied)

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by orimion(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
pics

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by tizblink: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Because I'm a joggler they say I'm vain

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Wow its been a while
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2016
88natzy:
A thief behaving like a thief..is a spy. A spy behaving like a spy is thief.
whats the pun in dat?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2016
Edd1e:
I am not as thunk as you drink I am. grin
nice spoonerism
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
krazzee:
I dino that remi hated melaiye
cool
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ahmedgk:
The dog keep chasing my back and keeps to bark until i lost my bag.
**facepalm * thats no pun na
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
To those of you who havent heard the lagos state senator and the minister of power's yoruba rendition of the tonic sol-fa, it goes like this.... do-REMI-FASHOLA-ti-dó

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kikayboss(m): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAM sang a SUNG today, i had to call TECNO to come and feature him, he came wearing BLACK when i was eating a strawBERRY ...mehhhn...he has a very HISENSE in fashion
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nep2une(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
I finished GAME OF THRONES in 24 hours.
such a pretty little liar
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2016
novakane:
To those of you who havent heard the lagos state senator and the
minister of power's yoruba rendition of the tonic sol-fa, it
goes like this.... do-REMI-FASHOLA-ti-dó
hahaha ... I'll never sing the solfa the same way again. It's difficult to return to the former state once you've had a paradigm shift or ur mind has been stretched to a new reasoning.
I just read on front page this morning that Hillary won the presidential nominations.
This November, I pray she comes up TRUMPs over Donald.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by orimion(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2016
looked up "empty" on google recently, I came up with nothing

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Eke40seven(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Blackeard:
Eke40seven good to see you're keeping the Torch Burning.
We HUNGER for your presence, we have missed you with the whole of our BEAN. Well, your absence is your fundamental Human RICE.
I hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
I've been through shitt like who fall inside soakaway
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2016
Seen some gr8 puns so fr,keep it comin guys
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kloser(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
novakane:
To those of you who havent heard the lagos state senator and the
minister of power's yoruba rendition of the tonic sol-fa, it
goes like this.... do-REMI-FASHOLA-ti-dó
bad guy......ti do? grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Talius(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
He's in control because, he's sitting on the Thrones of his Game.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kikayboss(m): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Talius:

He's in control because, he's sitting on the Thrones of his Game.
talius i CRACKED my phone screen and that's my SOURCE of livelihood..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Checked86: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
You served me BITTER LEAVE, it is not good to LEAVE.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Checked86: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2016
I didn't DO 'WELL' in school because I have always been blessed with VIRGINS.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Talius(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2016
kikayboss:
talius i CRACKED my phone screen and that's my SOURCE of livelihood..... smiley

That's a nice one. #Malivelihood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.