Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (156128 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
ooluwasinzu:
too fucking busy... too busy fucking

hmmmmm ... that's T.F.B ...T.B.F

Well it's Sunday and I'm B.F.T
lol

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by sudonym(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
As a gynecologist of 25 years standing, I think I know everything about women in-toto.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by stainlex(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
kunlesehan:

lol.
your mention of Jesus and the resurrection, reminds me of morning mass at the cathedral today. Some kids wouldn't stay put during sermon, so I called them ROAMIN' Catholics.

Hehehe..Nice one! Kids tho', they probably wanted lol-li-popes..lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by stainlex(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
sudonym:
As a gynecologist of 25 years standing, I think I know everything about women in-toto.
That's some outstanding tautology bro. We men can get carried away tho'. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
In a spirit of optimism and positive vibes the UNEMPLOYED rastafarian filled his work status as "JAH-BLESS"
lol

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
stainlex:

That's some outstanding tautology bro. We men can get carried away tho'. grin
Do not OVARYACT bro, he's here for the females cos he's at their CERVIX.
lol

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
stainlex:

Hehehe..Nice one! Kids tho', they probably wanted lol-li-popes..lol
No KIDding bro, iCE-CREAMed, when I got the SCOOP of ur wordplay.
you're original and sPUNtaneous!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by stainlex(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2016
kunlesehan:

No KIDding bro, iCE-CREAMed, when I got the SCOOP of ur wordplay.
you're original and sPUNtaneous!
You just goat-ta feel the way the yarns are spun. To be candy'd, your word plays are of a sweet disposition.

kunlesehan:

Do not OVARYACT bro, he's here for the females cos he's at their CERVIX.
lol
Ova my dead body! What's my business? That's some punographic imagery right there tho. Hymen-ever have seen this cüming if not for my knack for lewdness.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
I just couldn't take my eyes off the lady at the crematorium.... she was "smoking hot"

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
"I go harder, your girl cums, what do you think i met her for. When i said i'm fvcking good, that wasn't a metaphor."

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by gracile(f): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Use fresh and not dried greens for the smoothies, else it won't blend.

She said she won't date me cos I don't have ride, I said, this is the end of discussion! I got rid of her

I had to finish up the cake and get myself ready for the party. So, I took my bath before applying cream.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Arsernal 2 open a restaurant...I bet u dey won't b any CUPS!!!
#nohate

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
Man u signs pogba Man city signs stones Chelsea signs kante Arsenal SIGHS....

#no hate

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by sudonym(m): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Her matter na sh!t, nobody fit put mouth....
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by okabe(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2016
the kind of posts I see lately can hardly be called puns. I mean, at best, they are just rants (no disrespect). For the sake of fun of this thread, let's all dial down on the trash we dump here and try to post only real puns. Thanks.

PUN: the usually humorous use of a word in such a way as to suggest two or more of its meanings or the meaning of another word similar in sound.

I hate to sound like a broken record but hey, it's a Sony day grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by stainlex(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Saw this on Twitter.
Quite hilarious if you ask me.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by habax(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Luis HENrique prepared chicken for his players, Suarez took a BITE first and the remaining players showed no MESSI to the poor bird, another FOWL was called.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by habax(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2016
I was supposed to see an Old lady At Turin, instead i went to see Juventus play
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by habax(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2016
She stole from me , i would have GUN HER if not that she is an arsenal fan
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2016
stainlex:
Saw this on Twitter.
Quite hilarious if you ask me.
lol r u kidding me... this 1 cracked me up

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by stainlex(m): 4:48am On Aug 20, 2016
novakane:
lol r u kidding me... this 1 cracked me up
No kidding bro..Lmsao

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by habax(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Brilliant. Referencing Computer processors.
benega:
Lunacy is the MEDIA'S TAKE when you try to use ur INTEL to SNAP DRAGONS.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2016
That blind hooker from Zimbabwe has gotten herself pregnant... I guess she dint see that 1 Cuming.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Thank you!!
okabe:
the kind of posts I see lately can hardly be called puns. I mean, at best, they are just rants (no disrespect). For the sake of fun of this thread, let's all dial down on the trash we dump here and try to post only real puns. Thanks.

PUN: the usually humorous use of a word in such a way as to suggest two or more of its meanings or the meaning of another word similar in sound.

I hate to sound like a broken record but hey, it's a Sony day grin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Blackeard(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Just found out that that guy who stole my diary has died. My thoughts are with his family

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Blackeard:
Just found out that that guy who stole my diary has died. My thoughts are with his family

It seems he left on a bad NOTE, apparently your secrets are TO DIE FOR.
I'm just praying that the family can turn the next PAGE and start a new CHAPTER.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by orimion(m): 3:03am On Aug 27, 2016
want to hear a dirty joke? I'm c.umming..
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2016
The robber who was shot dead in a puddle of liquid excrement is probably resting in piss.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Bravemargai(m): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2016
I'd be LYING on her if i said i loved her, although shes a star she be steady TRIPPING,but i dont plan to catch her

Get it??
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by benega: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
am a boobs guy now, but back then, i used to love big booty, and chased it back to back.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by benega: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
derenle: I'm not much of a football fan, but I really like amunike.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (70) (Reply)

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.