Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152479 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2016
Checked86:
I didn't DO 'WELL' in school because I have always been blessed with VIRGINS.
Reminds me of Halima Abubakar who claims no man knows her WELL ...nobody knows her inTOTO
but now MENopause beckons she's screaming "himen" to all suitors over social network
Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Don't ask me. I make BALD decisions.

Hahhahahah,nice one
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2016
I read on frontpage that TOMATO prices have dropped.

Thank God, cos some weeks back the price was rising so fast the average nigerian family couldn't "KETCHUP"

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kay9(m): 9:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Teacher: Make a sentence with "harassment".

Sunnybobo: I once knew a girl called Ekaette and har-ass-ment a lot to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2016
kay9:
Teacher: Make a sentence with "harassment".

Sunnybobo: I once knew a girl called Ekaette and har-ass-ment a lot to me.
and it's one of her greatest assets.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Alfred234(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2016
I dated six girls they all left now my HEXagon

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Not even one Nigerian MARATHONER at the Rio Olympics. We really have A LONG WAY to go.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
kunlesehan:

Reminds me of Halima Abubakar who claims no man knows her WELL ...nobody knows her inTOTO
but now MENopause beckor social network
Lol

Lovely
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Not even one Nigerian MARATHONER at the Rio Olympics. We really have A LONG WAY to go.
We're not in the marathon?
Hope we don't disgrace the black RACE cos we're sure to RUN low on medals.
what do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by abbas99(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
kunlesehan:

but now MENopause beckons she's screaming "himen" to all suitors over social network
Lol

Loool...guess she's fedup wit d HOLE business
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
It seems APC is about to CHANGE its LOGO cos its effect is no longer SWEEPING across the nation.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
abbas99:

Loool...guess she's fedup wit d HOLE business

ho ho ho ... I thought she was in it HOLE heartedly.
It's either tension or she's just seeking unnecessary attention.

Young maidens please keep your heads UP
your eyes OPEN
and your legs CLOSED

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by olowo72(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Being a loyal arsenal fan, I love okro because just like my club I am addicted to draws!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Ideegee(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Eke40seven:
Mine:
Okon the DWARF is intelligent and HIGHLY respected, yet no one in the town LOOKS UP TO HIM.

I used some words in upper case so that new pun converts will understand.

Wow! My thread made front page after a year and 6 months of being left unnoticed. Never give up, just keep doing what you do best and one day.....just one day...

Very beautiful thread you have there.

Here is one of mine: he was forever on Naira land but he never had a single Naira in his pockets.

...and a popular one I got somewhere: after the war, the question would not about who was right but who was left.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Adonis3: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2016
Talius:

That's a nice one. #Malivelihood.

lmao... saw your moniker and guessed twould be you, so i decided to check your profile grin

anyways sha... its Samuel Davies aka Snoopy wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Talius(m): 3:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Adonis3:

lmao... saw your moniker and guessed twould be you, so i decided to check your profile grin

anyways sha... its Samuel Davies aka Snoopy wink

Haha! Samie is on Naira land... He he he !!! Happy Birthday bro! Any party?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Adonis3: 8:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Talius:

Haha! Samie is on Naira land... He he he !!! Happy Birthday bro! Any party?

Lol... as e dey hot!!!

thanks man. if you go fit show Unilag.

BTW come support us for this Mr NL parole na
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Talius(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Adonis3:

Lol... as e dey hot!!!

Lol. Politikians. Enjoy the campaign, I dey watch.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Talius(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2016
Adonis3:

Lol... as e dey hot!!!

Lol. Politikians. Enjoy the campaign, I dey watch.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by sudonym(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bukky's bum is the bomb, her ASS-SET

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by sudonym(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Seun has worked hard on nairaland, now he sits back and watch the naira land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kikayboss(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
sudonym:
Seun has worked hard on nairaland, now he sits back and watch the naira land.
yeah seun is getting so much NAIRA he keeps singing "the LAND is GREEN"
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ooluwasinzu(m): 4:24am On Aug 05, 2016
Etebo, the Four-ward kept the ball Rio-lling in

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by sudonym(m): 5:34am On Aug 05, 2016
In order to show a profit, the floundering gourmet seafood restaurant was allowed to cook its books since there is no accounting for taste.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by stainlex(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
kunlesehan:

We're not in the marathon?
Hope we don't disgrace the black RACE cos we're sure to RUN low on medals.
what do u think?
You intend to track our medal progress?
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
When 50 heard his homeboy YoungBuck was locked up at the county jail, he decided to pay him a visit but was surprised to see him turn a ball of yarn into a pair of gloves... So in a stuttering manner he asked..... GGGGGG you KNIT?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
stainlex:

You intend to track our medal progress?

My learned fellow, I'm TRACKing it even off the FIELDS.
I heard some didn't eat for 3days?
Was it to break a record or FAST?
Hmmmm...and RUNNING out of funds even b4 the games began, the SWIMMING team had to POOL resources together to avoid DROWNING in debts.
I hope we don't reLAPS and need an S.O.S (Save Our SOLES)

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2016
Isn't it weird that whoever comes first at any event in the Rio Olympics is given Adekunle's album?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by ooluwasinzu(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2016
too fucking busy... too busy fucking

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by stainlex(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Isn't it weird that whoever comes first at any event in the Rio Olympics is given Adekunle's album?

Well, they can't complain..after all, those who come second only have The Murray-Bruces' birds as consolation.

kunlesehan:

My learned fellow, I'm TRACKing it even off the FIELDS.
I heard some didn't eat for 3days?
Was it to break a record or FAST?
Hmmmm...and RUNNING out of funds even b4 the games began, the SWIMMING team had to POOL resources together to avoid DROWNING in debts.
I hope we don't reLAPS and need an S.O.S (Save Our SOLES)
And they didn't die after not eating for three days? Jesus Christ!! Apparently, some matters arose between preparations for the games and the commencement of the games. Well, I'm running out of resurrection puns..Maybe I need spritual heeling.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
stainlex:

Well, they can't complain..after all, those who come second only have The Murray-Bruces' birds as consolation.

And they didn't die after not eating for three days? Jesus Christ!! Apparently, some matters arose between preparations for the games and the commencement of the games. Well, I'm running out of resurrection puns..Maybe I need spritual heeling.

lol.
your mention of Jesus and the resurrection, reminds me of morning mass at the cathedral today. Some kids wouldn't stay put during sermon, so I called them ROAMIN' Catholics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.