Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (156001 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2017
there was a convict on deathrow that never understood how the hangmans noose works but he finally got the hang of it on execution day

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
I went to the thick forest to hunt,holding my gun with only a bullet remaining in it....suddenly i got surrounded by a LION,a BEAR and an HARE.....as a brave hunter i never got perplexed,...i simply shot the LION,...drank the BEER...and placed the HAIR on my head.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
I love the Russian President... He is PUTIN a lot of effort in fighting crime

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
My secretary FATimah has vowed to partake in this year's Ramadan fast like a true muSLIM

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
the best body double is an identical twin
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
people dont study archaeology this days, its a thing of the past

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2017
What a performance for Manchester united...they have been so conSIXtent.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by bigangel4u(m): 12:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Football fans will quick understand 1 to 3.
1. He doesn't play for the Old Lady because he's YOUNG.
2. Oh, those glorious days when Young was still YOUNG!
3. GEORGE was sent to the BENCH because he was always over the BAR.
4. Teacher: You look very much like a Tiv. Student: I've never stolen a thing all my life.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
This season's Big Brother Naija is quite funny.

I watched as Cocoice LEFT even though she gave Bassey her RIGHT bre.ast inorder to improve her idenTITTY but she didn't STAND a chance and went FLATout

She just made a SUCKER of herself.
Now she's given her Chest a rest, hakuna her tatas.
lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Sebastine1994(m): 12:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Phcn should give us power. I prefer government power. But whose power is the best. Power to the people

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Ephort: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2017
Mr. John beats his pregnant wife everyday for getting pregnant again. Everybody knows he's not responsible.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Phcn should give us power. I prefer government power. But whose power is the best. Power to the people

My brother, methinks PHCN takes DELIGHT in power outage. Even when POWER is restored, it's not delightFULL cos you'll need a voltage stabilizer

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Ephort: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
She won't complain that I didn't STAY LONG in her place because I usually CUM early, but she still likes it LONG.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by everton4life(m): 2:14am On Mar 03, 2017
losing to Everton and man city within a FOURTHnight. wow, arsenal are GONERS.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Renegadefrank(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just saw Tiger in the Woods with a golf stick.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by orimion(m): 12:17am On Mar 17, 2017
She's hot but i'm not a fan

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2017
The cobler is so nice....he mends people's souls.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 5:43am On May 31, 2017
an apprentice hangman has to learn the rope before they can get the hang of it

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Sammypedro18(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
Been a while here.... my galfrnd nd I re having beef so we don't meat at all

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2017
My iron don spoil, na pressing issue oooo

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by GMan650(m): 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
I got a bored hole in my heart, I ain't well.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Omakid01(m): 1:23am On Jul 07, 2017
grin
Fabulousb36:
Four brothers Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody came back from school and found d house messy, Everybody knew dat somebody should clean d hauz, Anybody cud have done it but Nobody did it.
When their mother came back Everybody claimed he cleaned the house Somebody shud have said d truth but y wud Anybody bother since Everybody got rewarded and Nobody was punished.
[color=#770077][/color] cheesy
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Breaking news on the notorious kidnapper ... EVANished!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
Q: What do you call a man who rallies his people for a protest and, at the last minute, pulls out?
Ans: A 2faced coward. And I thought he never pulls out. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 9:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Terry G is a famous farmer, he is well known for his ginger.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
DaimlerBen:
Q: What do you call a man who rallies his people for a protest and, at the last minute, pulls out?
A: What a 2faced coward. And I thought he never pulls out. grin grin grin
very good
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 2:13am On Jul 22, 2017
illicit:

very good
Thanks.
Q: What do you call a man who's vertically challenged, can commune with spirits, and is wanted by the police?
A: A small medium at large.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Burnavick(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
My girlfriend's food was so tasteless, i almost inSALTed her.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
Britain: honour
America: honor
Britain: colour
America: color
Britain: flavour
America: flavor
Britain: What are you doing?
America: Getting rid of u*

*you

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
do you think everybody sucks at blowjobs?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Q: What do you call a snake that's 3.142 metres long?
A: A Pi-thon.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply)

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.