Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! (152162 Views)

...Puns to get your brain juices flowing........(photos) / Life Is Short (no Pun Intended) - Ebook / Nairaland Book Club For Book Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
I sleep all day, I'm living the dream.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
The invention of the shovel was ground-breaking.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Ephort: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2017
The sick corper passed out yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
The confectionery shop is renowned but what they baked for my birthday really takes the cake.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by barag(f): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2017
The baby cried for food and her mum decided to feed her till she was fed up

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
The man who took the airline company to court after his luggage went missing has lost his case.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2017
If a man has a foot fetish & he cheated on his wife, does that mean he got off on the wrong foot?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 3:56am On Sep 23, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2017
Tottenham punished apoel nicosa with three strokes of KANE.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Q: What did the Benue say to the Niger for possessing the Delta?
A: Dam you!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by kunlesehan(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Celebrate with me, I just bought another brand new car.
My daughter wouldn't play near it cos she knows that any little scratch and I'll "SKODA"

lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2017
1st person: Why did you pour out my solution in the beaker?
2nd person: You're eccentric, trying to invent a new material by fermenting paper in urine.
1st person: For crying out loud, can't you leave a man's sheet in piss?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by surddick(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
my DATE an i went on a DATE, on the DATE of tbe DATE all that we ATE were DATES

you follow...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by itsandi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
I love this thread! Read cool stories on Tushstories via

tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
surddick:
my DATE an i went on a DATE, on the DATE of tbe DATE all that we ATE were DATES

you follow...
Alliteration (sorta), not a pun. This would've been more like it...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2017
If you invest your money in a bale of clothes, it will return in a hundred folds

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 3:13am On Oct 01, 2017
This is a microbiology lab - only staph allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by barag(f): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
I asked for the enforcemnt of my Fundmental Human Rights, it was all I had left
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by barag(f): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
I asked if she could bake a cake for me and she said " Sure dts just a piece of cake"

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
You can be my student
Give you schooling
Show you how to make it bounce like a bad check.
I can be your teacher, I can teach ya
How to get straight A's
But you really wanna F?

You can buy, go fetch
I know what's right, but go left.
Living in the night, but we hardly dream

In the club, going Charlie Sheen.

I Just Wanna F - David Guetta|Timbaland|Dev
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by Decentpee(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
She beautiful but dull, so l call her beaty fool :-D
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
I don't trust atoms, they make up everything.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 4:00am On Oct 13, 2017
if I were you.
I will just be myself

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Decentpee:
She beautiful but dull, so l call her beaty fool :-D
Beauty without brains is beautyfool.
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2017
wink

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by illicit(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Jesse jagz get so many fans yet him no Blow....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Its been a while up in here
Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by novakane(m): 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
A curious client of mine wanted to know if it's possible to build a bungalow over an existing bungalow within 24hrs. I told him well that's a "Storey For Another Day". #essehsbookofpuns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! by DaimlerBen(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
This man is a wife beater.
He was charged with...

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply)

Mr Right / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.