Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Welcome To My Office - Career (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (147071 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by Aabid786786: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
How to download aadhar card Enrolment form
Check Aadhaar card status by Name

To download aadhar card form you have to click here: https://uidai.gov.in/images/aadhaar_enrolment_correction_form_version_2.1.pdf. You can view the pdf.
Then, click on the download icon at the upper right side of the page.aadhar card form
Your aadhar form is now downloaded successfully.
By this method, you can download aadhar card form online. The form downloading process is absolutely free.

Information to fill in aadhar enrolment form
Full Name
Full Address
TIN number
Pre-enrolment ID
Email ID
Mobile No
https://aadharcardstatus.website/aadhar-card-enrolment-form-download/
Re: Welcome To My Office by themone: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ritesh Agarwal is the CEO, founder of OYO Rooms. Yes, OYO Rooms known as OYO Homes and Hotels which is an Indian Chain, world’s third-largest and top two from China. Ritesh Agarwal is today’s world’s fastest hotel growing chain’s CEO. Ritesh has achieved the Thiel Fellowship which helped him to reach great heights. He was just 18 when he started his company OravelStays which later turned into OYO Rooms. Ritesh Agarwal wiki is quite fascinating so let’s get to it.
Re: Welcome To My Office by themone: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Welcome To My Office by themone: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hey, I have bookmarked this site. Thanks for this amazing information

Did you know How WhatsApp make money and what is their revenue model
Re: Welcome To My Office by themone: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Welcome To My Office by cocoined: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2023
Evolutionlove

Sir pls for close to 1 month I haven't gone to school because the tfare increased from 600 to 900 daily and I have not been paid salary where I work cos it's not yet month end.

Pls sir Evolutionlove, I beg you in the name of God, Kindly help me out sir. I humbly ask pls. I have evidence sir pls 🙏🙏
Re: Welcome To My Office by oyesot: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2023
Intentionally building your personal brand will allow you to tell your story as you want it to be told, establish yourself as an expert and leader in your field and connect with people. https://aboutnothing.net/how_to_build_you_personal_brand/
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2023
cocoined:
Evolutionlove

Sir pls for close to 1 month I haven't gone to school because the tfare increased from 600 to 900 daily and I have not been paid salary where I work cos it's not yet month end.

Pls sir Evolutionlove, I beg you in the name of God, Kindly help me out sir. I humbly ask pls. I have evidence sir pls 🙏🙏

Sorry about your predicament.

I'm in a very Remote area for now thus i can't carry out any form of online transaction because i have to stay anonymous.
Re: Welcome To My Office by cocoined: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Sorry about your predicament.

Pls sir nothing is too small honestly. 2k can take me to school throughout the week 🙏
Re: Welcome To My Office by Zanzibar1: 2:24pm On Jan 25
Following
Re: Welcome To My Office by Zanzibar1: 2:27pm On Jan 25
mukina2:
I have been at my desk at "work" since 9 tongue

Typing out projects, help me someone embarassed embarassed , i have a deadline to meet and its fast approaching and i am getting lazy embarassed

my "boss" pissed me off by demanding that i add more than was originally suggested for my project angry this man wan die o angry

today is not a good day o, went to the canteen to eat and got water for soup angry . .next time i'll sign a money back guaranteed form grin
Wow it's really been a long time

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.