Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Welcome To My Office - Career (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (147391 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by BIGERBOY1: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
I dont know if i have eva contributed to this thread b4, but here we go, i work with an MNC, i am a field staff, so i hardly stay in the office, the work is quite much and can consume you especially if you dont plan your schedule. but why i am writing this is that I am a CFA candiddate and had wanted to write theupcoming exams next june in Accra, but i feel it will be a waste of fund to register as i might not get enough time to study due to my work. So i have resolved in the spirit of self development to sign up for language classes instead (FRENCH & ARABIC - i lost a juicy position a few years ago in the middle east because my arabic was rusty). Do you feel it is a resonable trade-off to go for language classes at the expense of my CFA exams (at least for now)
Re: Welcome To My Office by martinNO(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Firstly wat do u mean by CFA. Secondly since u hv means ur promotn due 2 language i tink u sholu try n fix dat up b4 lookin into anoda 4 now.

BIGER BOY: I dont know if i have eva contributed to this thread b4, but here we go, i work with an MNC, i am a field staff, so i hardly stay in the office, the work is quite much and can consume you especially if you dont plan your schedule. but why i am writing this is that I am a CFA candiddate and had wanted to write theupcoming exams next june in Accra, but i feel it will be a waste of fund to register as i might not get enough time to study due to my work. So i have resolved in the spirit of self development to sign up for language classes instead (FRENCH & ARABIC - i lost a juicy position a few years ago in the middle east because my arabic was rusty). Do you feel it is a resonable trade-off to go for language classes at the expense of my CFA exams (at least for now)
Re: Welcome To My Office by nitrogen(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
Okay, I work with a Pan African coy(actually it is a group having like four coys), and it is all about risk management for me, the operational risks, market risks, and others, the outfit is like a bank, due to its presence in almost all states and some african countries! Myself and colleagues (same dept) must review processes of the various departments in the coy, and we do internal audits too, of branches and the other three business units, so we travel a lot, its crazy, the impromptu stuffs, crazy timing and targets, etc. Just crazy!

Just wrote an international body prof exam some days ago, at least to boost my chances of entering any/one of my desired firms (don't be amused, I wanna always crunch numbers), crazy if I may say, cos combining both (work and study) isn't easy, especially the nature of my work.

Basically, I enjoy what I do, the experience, exposure and what have we, but I think I need more.

OKAY that's it for now, updates will always come, so, lemme just welcome you to my OFFICE and my WORLD. Life is beautiful.

NB: Sorry for the incoherence, created something out of nothing to aid this.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Victosin09(f): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
nitrogen: Okay, I work with a Pan African coy(actually it is a group having like four coys), and it is all about risk management for me, the operational risks, market risks, and others, the outfit is like a bank, due to its presence in almost all states and some african countries! Myself and colleagues (same dept) must review processes of the various departments in the coy, and we do internal audits too, of branches and the other three business units, so we travel a lot, its crazy, the impromptu stuffs, crazy timing and targets, etc. Just crazy!

Just wrote an international body prof exam some days ago, at least to boost my chances of entering any/one of my desired firms (don't be amused, I wanna always crunch numbers), crazy if I may say, cos combining both (work and study) isn't easy, especially the nature of my work.

Basically, I enjoy what I do, the experience, exposure and what have we, but I think I need more.

OKAY that's it for now, updates will always come, so, lemme just welcome you to my OFFICE and my WORLD. Life is beautiful.

NB: Sorry for the incoherence, created something out of nothing to aid this.
Wonderful thread...I like the fact that the JD sounds interesting yet challenging. Guess i ll have a lot to learn. Cant wait to be on field.
*following*

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office by Nmeri17: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
terrific evening!!! there was a mini documentary on
me, like all my activities from my resumption of work till date,
were summarized. it was more like a farewell for me.
I know I'll miss these guys so so goddamn much!!
Re: Welcome To My Office by LaRochelle(f): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls mods, close this thread for me. I mistakenly posted the topic twice. https://www.nairaland.com/1560550/how-aat-induction
Thanks.
Re: Welcome To My Office by nitrogen(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry

Quite unfortunate, some pages yanked off!
Re: Welcome To My Office by netotse(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
nitrogen: cry cry cry cry cry cry

Quite unfortunate, some pages yanked off!

let's be honest, this thread didnt lose much. Things arent the same.

@thread
Not on good terms with the french guys in my office so I wont ribbed about naija losing thankfully...lol

I'm even on leave now sef...will try and post what's been going on at end.
Re: Welcome To My Office by kkelvn: 12:39am On Jul 06, 2014
Are you looking to make some real money online without leaving your present JOB?
Are you a stay at home mum and need some money online?
Are you looking to get on with a full time online money machine?
College student !!!

This is no Scam!!!! Pay Some Bills....... Earn for little input, little time spent on the internet....

http://www.projectpayday.com/go/6205176

http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref13583494
Re: Welcome To My Office by uzzyj(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nothing is more interesting than having a nice weekend filled with fun with family and friends. Na so I sleep at 8pm on Sunday evening, I woke up at 5a.m my body self know say this one na enough rest.
I got to my office cos I'm a Network Administrator looking fresh with my new hair cut and my fully aligned starched clothes that everyone noticed me with confirm compliments flying all around. As I was setting up all devices before everyone could resume, then I noticed that my link was down , computer network ports are dead and all my users were just buzzing my office as if na free visa them come for cry
I dey come make I go for lunch************* grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by echibuzor: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
uzzyj: Nothing is more interesting than having a nice weekend filled with fun with family and friends. Na so I sleep at 8pm on Sunday evening, I woke up at 5a.m my body self know say this one na enough rest.
I got to my office cos I'm a Network Administrator looking fresh with my new hair cut and my fully aligned starched clothes that everyone noticed me with confirm compliments flying all around. As I was setting up all devices before everyone could resume, then I noticed that my link was down , computer network ports are dead and all my users were just buzzing my office as if na free visa them come for cry
I dey come make I go for lunch************* grin
lol, na for cyber cafe abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by Mayowaowo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ironfx bercelona's football club jersy sponsor a forex trading broker is in nigeria with the aim of teaching both experienced and people willing to trade and learn forex for free!! Free!! For more info you can call mayowa on 08104111612 absolutly free:
For beginers: learn what forex is all about, learn how to make a living from forex, learn hw to make money
For traders:1) free signals from me 2) advanced forex classes on support and resistance trading 3) a software that draws support and resistance for you so u just have to look at it for entry 4) a CD on candle stick pattern by steve nilson (all free) contact me on 08104111612

Re: Welcome To My Office by 88natzy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Good people of nairaland I greet you all!
Please, kindly recommend job update sites, good advertorials and possibly link me to any of the bbm or whatsapp job advertising groups.
75F6B2EB.....thank you.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Waliyllahi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Any medical doctor here to look up to at all?
Re: Welcome To My Office by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
Careers are good, businesses are good, money is good. We must work at it honestly and achieve all our goals consistenly. Seest thou a man diligent in his business, he shall not stand before mere men but before kings. Paramountly, to have good success we must be bornagain. Have a blissful Sunday.
Re: Welcome To My Office by MsMichaelz(f): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2014
Do I love this thread?! Yes! Absolutely!!! Real work experiences. Wish I saw this thread when I still had a job, but now I am not so sure that what I have is a job. Following bumper to bumper.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Seroautos: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Stretch marks look really ugly makes you lower yourself confidence and make you feel unattractive.
You don't need to suffer through life feeling insecure because of stretch marks all the time. with this article you can get rid of stretch marks in just few weeks.visit www.ladieswinds.com get rid of your stretch marks now.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Pweetymoi1: 1:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Anyone here with any existing vacancy in their places of work should please help a sister no matter how small, staying at home doing nothing is beginnng to kill my morale. Thanks, I can be contacted through makalisiairenechiedu@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

January - Joy
February - Favour
March - Marching unto success
April - Arise and shine
May - Moving unto victory
June - Jubilation
July - Jesus must reign
August - Abundance of blessing
September - Showers of blessing
October - Opportunity and Overcoming worries
November - Newness of blessing
December - Discovering the hidden treasure.
Re: Welcome To My Office by bfn1: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
It's good that a thread like this is existing. Reading through the pages takes one through years of experience of others.

Nitrogen, please, I've sent you a PM. Hope you'll reply.
Re: Welcome To My Office by nitrogen(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
bfn1: It's good that a thread like this is existing. Reading through the pages takes one through years of experience of others.

Nitrogen, please, I've sent you a PM. Hope you'll reply.

Hi, gennitrogen@gmail.com

Regards.
Re: Welcome To My Office by bfn1: 8:33am On Sep 12, 2014
nitrogen:

Hi, gennitrogen@gmail.com

Regards.

Thanks bro. I've sent you a mail.
Re: Welcome To My Office by nitrogen(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2014
bfn1:

Thanks bro. I've sent you a mail.

Not seen/received.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.