Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant (722 Views)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by sanyablaze(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
I was like ' yeh, my father will simply disown me' cuz I was just 23 then, just fresh after Youth service. But thank God. He never heard about it till today.
Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
huh??

so una do abortion abi??

i go tell for u!!!
Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by major466(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Waiting for people with practical experience to share their testimony grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by marksooyinmiebi(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmm... Let's watch
Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by raziboi(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
op.....chai may god not forgive u for killing dat child
Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by hrykanu231(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
I was so excited, dat was during my service year. The major reason was dat my ex gf neva
Missed her period for 3years we dated. I almost thought I had issues...told her to keep it, but she was like my mum, dad, kinsmen will kill her. Cleaned my hands and walked away
Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by mirexxx(f): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
hrykanu231:
I was so excited, dat was during my service year. The major reason was dat my ex gf neva
Missed her period for 3years we dated. I almost thought I had issues...told her to keep it, but she was like my mum, dad, kinsmen will kill her. Cleaned my hands and walked away
u cleaned ur hands and walked away did she abort d baby?
Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by pussyeater(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
sanyablaze:
I was like ' yeh, my father will simply disown me' cuz I was just 23 then, just fresh after Youth service. But thank God. He never heard about it till today.
The blood of the schild u a sharing!
Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by sankky: 2:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Mixed feelings, sha !

Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by zeezahbee(f): 3:15am On Jan 19, 2015
All the blood you have been sharin . There's God o. So OP what happen to the belle
Re: What Was Your Reaction When She Told You She Was Pregnant by suretman(m): 3:22am On Jan 19, 2015
LOL.. All this peeps forming Mary the mother of jesus.

SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Of Truth! / Pls I Need Advice Urgently / Strange Evil Number..a Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.