Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (53878 Views)

This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / X-raying Aisha Buhari V P Jonathan Campaign Speeches. Who Deserve To B Ur 1st La / Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by anonimi: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
nagoma:
But GEJ claims to have PhD now

.........and is a SCIENTIST!

BTW, are you confirming that the pensioner who is making a fourth ATTEMPT to rule us again did not complete secondary school before joining the army

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by scribble: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for PROMTLY and quickly rebuffing the empty PROPAGANDA of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC before it confuses the minds of our impressionable people further.
Please keep it up.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

my brother it is a labour i have to undertake for my beloved country

can u just imagine this frog hopping around Aso Villa

1 Like

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by BabaO2: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kai. PHD certificate heheheheheheh
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by DocAdray(f): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
LOL, this OP sef, you get time sha..
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by PORP(f): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by phlamesG: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jonathan is a clueless fellow who is so bereft of ideas.....4give my choice of words
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Adex097: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
cool

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by elari(m): 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Empero1:
I am yet to neither read nor see where Mr president claimed to be a professor of English language , therefore , he is excusable for any blunder he commits on the language . Even professors or natives of the language or any other language can and still make some mistakes in it . Perfection is an exclusive reserve for the creator of the universe .

Buhari blunders are excusable. He does not possess a PhD unlike Jonathan
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by tushburg(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Firefire:

Nigerians, please compare and contrast grin

Listening to the two presidential aspirants,i clearly don't kw y some pple still want to waste their votes on that BH...smh

1 Like

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Firefire(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
tushburg:

Listening to the two presidential aspirants,i clearly don't kw y some pple still want to waste their votes on that BH...smh

Thank you.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by BraniacX(m): 12:08am On Jan 19, 2015
carterguccy:
Jonathan promises 2 provide 2 million jobs every year if re-elected. To get more jokes from him, text JONATHAN to 2015.

CHANGE!!! CHANGE!!! CHANGE!!!

SAI BUHARI

VOTE APC!!!!!

Buhari promises to feed 25 million Nigerians with N5000 each every month and to singlehandedly raise the price of oil to @ least $150/barrel if elected. To get more jokes from him, text BUHARI to 2015 grin

CONTINUITY!!!! CONTINUITY!!!! CONTINUITY!!!!

GOODLUCK JONATHAN

VOTE PDP!!!!

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by BraniacX(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2015
tola9ja:
[s]EKITI PEOPLE DON ENTER 1 CHANCE SEE WHAT STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE CAUSE

Shameful
Ekiti: Fayose Personally Raids Market, Impounds Traders’ Wares over support for Buhari?
It was a shocking spectacle last evening as Governor Ayodele Fayose allegedly caused a stir in Ado-Ekiti when he personally drove a white Hilux van into the Oja Oba Market through Okesa chasing off market women selling by roadsides and carting away their wares.
The most shocking of the drama was in front of Ewi Palace where Fayose jumped out of the vehicle and starting personally impounding the wares displayed by the traders.

One of the vehicles involved in the raid developed a fault and Fayose supervised other men who fastened the vehicle to another that drove the faulty vehicle out of the place.
It was wailing and curses as the governor said he had no regret clearing the women out of the streets.

It was gathered that the governor was in possession of information that market women have been rooting for Buhari and had on some occasions expressed worry to the market women leaders not to abandon him. Instead of the women backing down, it is more support everyday for Buhari and Fayose vowed to deal with them.

The okada riders had had their own bitter tale to tell on the day President Jonathan campaigned in Ado-Ekiti. Fayose had banked on the okada riders’ support to chalk up the crowd at the rally. But okada riders refused to show up over Fayose’s unfavorable policy on okada operations in the state. Of late, okada riders have been very hostile to the governor as they no longer follow him any where he goes. And so as Jonathan departed the stadium enroute Akure to Abuja, okada riders in their hundreds started chanting “Sai Buhari” to the long convoy of the President.

In the evening, Fayose sent thugs against okada riders at Okeyinmi roundabout where they shouted Sai Buhari and sent them packing. Several of them were wounded while trying to escape.

But okada riders’ behaviour has put Fayose in trouble in the presidency as Jonathan had discovered that the governor kept N100m provided for the rally mobilization to himself. It was learnt that some leaders told the party headquarters in Abuja that Fayose did not give anybody any money sent from Abuja, instead the governor mandated PDP members to contribute money for the rally.

Some members refused to contribute money for mobilisation, leaving the governor with a choice of forcing civil servants and teachers to compulsorily attend the rally. The permanent secretary that stood in Fayose’s way was summarily dismissed through radio announcement.

The governor only yesterday commissioned some thugs to be removing Buhari’s posters in Ado-Ekiti. But this evening, APC responded by repasting Buhari’s posters across the state.
The presidential election fever is here and so both PDP and Fayose are every minute catching cold.[/s]

And we should believe you because

Meanwhile............
Fayose Shared raw rice
Fayemi shared cooked rice
Both ended in the stomach
Raw or uncooked rice was called stomach infrastructure
So am guessing that if fayemi won, it would have been stomach dividends of democracy right?
right?
But why do i still have a feeling that we wouldn't have heard the words "dividends of democracy" in the same sentence with "stomach" if fayemi had won?

APCheat lies and propaganda sha!!!!! DiarisGODoH!
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Sabdeejat: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2015
pls accept the correction and be safe out of envy,thank you for correcting our president

1 Like

Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by eligibility: 1:23am On Jan 19, 2015
Drfash:
ogbeni no be by certificate o
so dat otueke Fisherman wit phd also commit blunders
buhari till 2019 weda u av certificate or nt

GMB 2015-2023
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Ayatullah(m): 1:24am On Jan 19, 2015
AND GEJ HOLDS A Phd?
GEJ's PhD is simply equivalent to Otuoke Market Diploma.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by eligibility: 1:26am On Jan 19, 2015
tushburg:

GMB IS THE CHOICE OF SANE ELECTORATES.
GMB 2015-2023
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by copious101(m): 1:43am On Jan 19, 2015
superior1:
Kai...PEJ has infected GEJ

GMB 2015
mr I too know. nobody is perfect ok!! U dat just said kai.... is meant to be kai!!!! #askurteacher)
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 19, 2015
He doesn't need to command the English language, he's not the President of Austrlia.

#TeamNoToColonialMentality
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by hamson34k(m): 5:11am On Jan 19, 2015
I have a lot of respect for this writer. Sadly ignorant Nigerians would rather spend time criticizing than taking the time to learn. If a leader cannot communicate effectively with the masses, of what use is he? Is like inviting a deaf and dumb to lead a choir.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by killuminati(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Madam Juliaann ...come and see your president. Are you still laughing at my stupidity, are you?
Bro, don't waste your time on that juliaann hoe.. She's just a hookerrr!
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Tibins(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Drfash:

BAD BELE GO KILL YOU & GMB. GEJ WINNING ALREADY
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by Misblah(f): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2015
scribble:
Here we see Buhari on video

In just this one video, Buhari has like 1000000 grammatic blunders ..

way too long for any newspaper article but easily watched in this data friendly video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vtan7pDiaU

and then you see Jonathan in this video looking lively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijwa5LTBoWU

who is more Presidential abeg?

Jonathan till APC run out of propaganda
I don't think the op was trying to compare here. If i understood well, GEJ is Nigeria's president and a phd holder for Pete's sake! Like he earlier stated, he's supposed to be a pace setter for the general populace in areas like this. His silly grammatical slip-ups doesn't make him less presidential than obama tho, but for you to be a phd holder there are some errors you just shouldn't commit.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by 100Cents: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2015
So those ones that were not usual dictionary words but promoted by U.S. presidents are okay ?

But the ones promoted by Jonathan are blunders ?

Please swallow your inferiority...
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by omajali2003(m): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Badassniggga:
not that i give a s#it about the blunders but what caught my attention was the "how much did jim nwobodo stole"? how do you explain that?? I'm waiting sir...

When it comes to writing and speaking, no one is beyond occasional mistakes.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by royalcode: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Drfash:
Don't blame the man, I heard that the Phd means "Port Harcourt Diploma"
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by dsenator: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2015
It surprises me that people are watching out for grammatical blunders being committed by these two presidential candidates. PDP started this by referring to GMB as a semi literate man which I did not expect at all from that camp..What importance is it to Nigerians if you have a PhD certificate and your level of intelligence and wisdom is low to the extent of moving the country backwards and not forward.What do we have to say about lady patience with her rich certificate that commits blunders non stop?I would rather vote somebody with no certificate but possesses the right level of intelligence and uprightness to take the country to the right place we are supposed to be.God bless Nigeria
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by dsenator: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2015
It surprises me that people are watching out for grammatical blunders being committed by these two presidential candidates. PDP started this by referring to GMB as a semi literate man which I did not expect at all from that camp..What importance is it to Nigerians if you have a PhD certificate and your level of intelligence and wisdom is low to the extent of moving the country backwards and not forward.What do we have to say about lady patience with her rich certificate that commits blunders non stop?I would rather vote somebody with no certificate but possesses the right level of intelligence and uprightness to take the country to the right place we are supposed to be.God bless Nigeria[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by executioner(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
These are not blunders. We thought you were gonna list out the kind made by Patience of immortal fame. *Boring.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by gbounty: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Who cares? Even in Fulani, you have our votes, GMB All the way.
Re: Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches by gbounty: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Who cares? even in Fulani, you have our votes, GMB all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Kaduna Suspends Collation As Atiku And Obi Take 2 LGAs Each / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.