Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Experience With The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With The Opposite Sex (2354 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Chidexter(m): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm a bit confused,.

First, i received my first love letter when i was just 14yrs old, i was sitting outside when this young girl of about 9 came over to me and gave me a letter that had love symbols drawn on it.

I collected and was curious to read its content, then the first sentence was, chidi i'm in love with you, i've been feeling blah blah. I cant quite remember the rest.
It was a girl of about 16 that wrote the letter to me, her name was angel and i never knew she had these feelings for me. The only thing i know is that she mostly stares at me.
Due to the fact that i was naive back then and i never had anything like love feeling to the opposite sex, i cried and quickly handed the letter to my mom. immediately i gave her the letter her eyes grew wide and she qyickly reported the situation to the girls aunty and that day she was beaten severely. I felt bad but the deed had already been done.

since then the girl sometimes gets irritated whenever she sees me, and the whole love thing just evaporates, now it was hate!. Pure hatred because i broke her heart.

During that period i was in ss1, by ss2, at school i always notice a particular girl eyeing me(sorry for that word) sometimes our gaze will meet and we'll quickly look elsewhere, i know she had a thing for me and i for her, but i never summoned courage to approach her, maybe because i never wanted to in the first instance. I was a brilliant student(not trying to praise myself, i was made the head boy of the school. ), am not the most handsome boy you'll ever meet, and i have a small stature back then but sometimes some girls just have that special feeling for me, why? I cant tell. Is it cos i'm brilliant,quiet or what?.
Sometimes during break a girl in ss1 would be pestering me playfully, she doent act that way to some boys,somehow i found a way to always ignore her...

A yr later, i was now in ss3, i've never had a girlfriend and wasnt planning on having one, some boys in my school started calling me names like jew man, e.t.c.
Then came the time to write waec, some students from other schools joined us and gradually we the older students began to acquaint with them, there was this girl like that dark, a bit taller than me, obviously beautiful, she always looked great. I must confess i felt a warm feeling towards her but never attempted to let her know unbeckonest to me, she also had a feeling towards me.

Gradually time passed, and we began to chat in a friendly manner, so there was a day i was on 2go after lectures, i received a friend request, i accepted immediately i decided to check the persons profile and wooh, it was the girl i had a thing for. I was surprised how she knew my 2go name but i think she got it from my friend which she later told me.

We began to communicate frequently on 2go, she told me she liked me and would love us to be close friends which i agreed.
One discussion led to another and i decided to ask her if she had a boyfriend, she replied yes, but they broke up. Why? I asked... She said cos he was pestering her for sex and she doesnt want to until she got married.
I felt a bit proud that she was right for doing so which i told her, about two days later we met one on one for the first time, she talked confidently while i stuttered almost everytime. I later excused myself, she asked for my fone which i gave to her. 30mins later she sent her friend to give me back my fone, then i saw a message which she wrote, have you kissed a girl before? I was quite surprised and replied No. She said she'd love to kiss me and my heard grew big.

Along the line, i coyldnt muster enough courage to see her and after exams i had to travel to my state, along with my mom and brother where we would stay permanently.

This led us to only be able to communicate through calls, text message or 2go. Gradually the interest we had for ourselves died down and she later found another boy, which she didnt tell me until i found out myself through her Coded 2go statuses.

I felt heartbroken, but hey thats just how life is, i told myself.
Besides i wasnt taking the relationship quite seriously as i never wanted one in the first place.

Last month, i travelled back to Lagos, where i schooled and was shocked to know that the girl ,angel, that wrote me a love letter then, is now a mother of a child. She got impregnanted by someone, who she couldnt pinpoint probably due to the fact that she was sleeping with multiple boys, i saw her and shame was written all over her, she now looked a bit older than her age, we chatted for about 2mins through out the convo she kept staring at the floor.

I couldnt help but grin a little after she left, it could have been me who would have been responsible for that child she gave birth to. I soliloquized!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by iceberylin(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
undecided
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Nairalander01: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
qwerty

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
This story seems long and boring...I didn't read it grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by achinaboy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
nice one,but is more coming?
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by achinaboy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
for me the story was fun,because i had same experience

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by braivheart: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
... Uiop
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Blanc8(m): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
I Stopped reading @ "Chidi, I love you blah,blah"

decided to scroll down, me saw a long epistle.. Cos of achinaboy comment.. I'd consider coming to read the rest later..
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Princecalm(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Your experience with the opposite sex back then in school.
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
then u might be a gay undecided
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by 190theclown: 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
so what exactly is the problem

sighs Nigerians wen una go ever get sense?

OP Ur story get K-leg oh

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Chidexter(m): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
achinaboy:
nice one,but is more coming?

Maybe, just chill
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Chidexter(m): 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
rubey:

plot twist: you actually read it.
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Chidexter(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
achinaboy:
for me the story was fun,because i had same experience

Cheers bro.... It was posted so peeps could learn a lesson or two, it happened to me, i just had to post it.
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 19, 2015
rubey:
me 2 I only came 2 read comments cheesy
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Chidexter(m): 5:49am On Jan 19, 2015
5naira:
then u might be a gay undecided

Nope, and i'm totally not in support of homosexuality
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Chidexter(m): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2015
190theclown:
so what exactly is the problem

sighs Nigerians wen una go ever get sense?

OP Ur story get K-leg oh

Typical average nigerian, when they dislike something its insults and abuse that follows. Its not every story that should contain sex scenes. Besides, what is boring, useless or whatever to you could be a masterpiece to another.

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by iyisco2001(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
ok op, noted. which lesson?
Chidexter:

Cheers bro.... It was posted so peeps could learn a lesson or two, it happened to me, i just had to post it.
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Penssuwa(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2015
One word,,, 'teenager'.
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Lmntrix(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
wink mmmmmh!?
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Chidexter(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2015
iyisco2001:
ok op, noted. which lesson?

If i had accepted angel's advances i would have most likely been the one to impregnant her,.

It also shows the precarous situation we are in, i mean a girl who isnt up to 17, already making advances and currently a mother.
If you read the story you'd understand better
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by Sunkyphil(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2015
come finish ur tori o
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by iyisco2001(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2015
en en, (brings seat to sit dow), pls do tell me more.
Chidexter:

If i had accepted angel's advances i would have most likely been the one to impregnant her,.

It also shows the precarous situation we are in, i mean a girl who isnt up to 17, already making advances and currently a mother.
If you read the story you'd understand better
Re: My Experience With The Opposite Sex by naijaboiy: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Ok undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? / Help A Friend Pls / Must You Have Sex With Her When She's Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.